Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

S*x On The First Date' What Is Your Take? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / S*x On The First Date' What Is Your Take? (372 Views)

A Lady Asked Me Out On A Date. What Do I Do? / Guys If You Have $ex With A Girl On A First Date What Would You Think Of Her / Ten Characteristics Of Girls You Shouldn't Date ... (what Do You Think??) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

S*x On The First Date' What Is Your Take? by sirlegend: 5:59am On Sep 21, 2018
Have read so many stuffs online about this topic, we all know love is real and to know the real one is very tasking.

As a lady I know most of you will say no to sex on the first date while guys on the other hand will say its okay. But the fact is that any relationship is bound to be engaged in sex practice but how its been engaged is what really matters and not just that but after sex practice.

LETS TAKE A REVIEW BELOW!!

http://plusmilang.com/sx-on-the-first-date-what-is-your-take/

Re: S*x On The First Date' What Is Your Take? by alterswerve(m): 7:01am On Sep 21, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Story Time. Part One / Sex And Sweat Or Sex And Fresh Air / Wife Arrives Home, Discovers Gay Husband’s Secret Love Affair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.