Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,693 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Top 10 Keyboard Apps To Install In Your Android Smartphone 2018. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 10 Keyboard Apps To Install In Your Android Smartphone 2018. (21410 Views)

Top 6 Affordable Bluetooth Accessories You Can Get For Your Android Smartphone / New Tecno Camon CX Update Now Allows You To Move Apps To External Sdcard / How To Fix Unfortunately System UI Has Stopped On Your Android Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Keyboard Apps To Install In Your Android Smartphone 2018. by Bestchoice4me(m): 8:05am On Sep 21, 2018
Rocking my cheetah keyboard anyday anytime.. But, I really dont know i can make money with it oo.. Let me go explore it.. Owo ni koko.
Re: Top 10 Keyboard Apps To Install In Your Android Smartphone 2018. by Krafty006: 8:06am On Sep 21, 2018
team Swiftkey....
need a free pair, send shoes to 0818-166-3616 on watsapp
Re: Top 10 Keyboard Apps To Install In Your Android Smartphone 2018. by NORSIYK(m): 8:06am On Sep 21, 2018
My favourite those days were swiftkey and Go keyboards. But now my favourite is cheetah keyboard
Re: Top 10 Keyboard Apps To Install In Your Android Smartphone 2018. by qanda: 8:07am On Sep 21, 2018
Do you have Q and A App installed on your phone - an Edtech App that enhances your knowledge about Entrepreneurship, Business and your Career? Check it out on Playstore - Download Q and A App on Google Playstore.
Re: Top 10 Keyboard Apps To Install In Your Android Smartphone 2018. by yemkoguru(m): 8:09am On Sep 21, 2018
Your list is boring bro lipsrsealed I'm using Xperia keyboard on Essential phone and it is cool
Re: Top 10 Keyboard Apps To Install In Your Android Smartphone 2018. by yemkoguru(m): 8:11am On Sep 21, 2018
nurez305:
I still prefer my Google keyboard anytime anydays
Another alternative! Team Material Design cool
Re: Top 10 Keyboard Apps To Install In Your Android Smartphone 2018. by yenereal(m): 8:12am On Sep 21, 2018
Try SwiftKey keyboard bro. Go to the language option and download your preferred Nigerian language. I have Igbo. E.g. Ọ dị mma
farem:

Yes BUT I urgently need to get keyboard that would allow me type in Nigerian languages especially Igbo and Yoruba. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Keyboard Apps To Install In Your Android Smartphone 2018. by emmyid(m): 8:14am On Sep 21, 2018
Bigtotoboi:
Cheetah keyboard is cool. Ain't no regret using it at all.

I love my cheetah Keyboard

Re: Top 10 Keyboard Apps To Install In Your Android Smartphone 2018. by yenereal(m): 8:14am On Sep 21, 2018
Tell me your favorite first
TechCapon:
you need to try gboard
Re: Top 10 Keyboard Apps To Install In Your Android Smartphone 2018. by oriewanbe: 8:14am On Sep 21, 2018
farem:

Yes BUT I urgently need to get keyboard that would allow me type in Nigerian languages especially Igbo and Yoruba. Thanks
I need it too. can. somebody should pls respond

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Keyboard Apps To Install In Your Android Smartphone 2018. by dsocioemmy(m): 8:19am On Sep 21, 2018
Gboard anyday! But i need to try out that all black sha
Re: Top 10 Keyboard Apps To Install In Your Android Smartphone 2018. by olexjay(m): 8:28am On Sep 21, 2018
Swift keyboard all the way
Re: Top 10 Keyboard Apps To Install In Your Android Smartphone 2018. by HZNjnr(m): 8:33am On Sep 21, 2018
SwiftKeyboard is the Ronaldo+Messi of all keyboards for android...

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Keyboard Apps To Install In Your Android Smartphone 2018. by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 21, 2018
Fleksy is the best keyboard.. Been using that since the beginning of time..
Re: Top 10 Keyboard Apps To Install In Your Android Smartphone 2018. by TechCapon(m): 8:35am On Sep 21, 2018
yenereal:
Tell me your favorite first
Swiftkey cheesy
Re: Top 10 Keyboard Apps To Install In Your Android Smartphone 2018. by Kaybaba5(m): 8:36am On Sep 21, 2018
Gboard is Sweet...
Re: Top 10 Keyboard Apps To Install In Your Android Smartphone 2018. by dheolexaone(f): 8:44am On Sep 21, 2018
Google keyboard all the way making u to perform a system's function.
Re: Top 10 Keyboard Apps To Install In Your Android Smartphone 2018. by Lexusgs430: 8:49am On Sep 21, 2018
This list is incomplete without Ginger Keyboard Pro .......... I used to swear by swiftkey, until ginger gingered me ..........
Re: Top 10 Keyboard Apps To Install In Your Android Smartphone 2018. by Legolast: 8:56am On Sep 21, 2018
farem:

Ẹ ma download Yorùbá Plugin ni. Torí pé kò sì keyboard tó ní àwọn features wònyí. Search for Yorùbá Plugin on playstore

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Keyboard Apps To Install In Your Android Smartphone 2018. by thebigkendo(m): 9:00am On Sep 21, 2018
Lexusgs430:
This list is incomplete without Ginger Keyboard Pro .......... I used to swear by swiftkey, until ginger gingered me ..........

What is special about Ginger keyboard?

toluxa1:
Swiftkey is simpy incredible, been using it for at least 5 years now and it saves my typing behavious and words to the cloud since then. I can nearly type with my eyes closed using Swiftkey. Only downside is, extensive usage especially if you are not a someone who does alot of physical writing affects your spelling capacity little by little till you begin to forget how to spell basic words. You just continue typing the wrong thing fast knowing that the keyboard will give you the correct spelling.

Story of my life grin grin grin
My SwiftKey dey even complete pidgin english for me grin grin grin

Swiftkey was the first app i ever bought on Playstore
Re: Top 10 Keyboard Apps To Install In Your Android Smartphone 2018. by Emmyrichboy(m): 9:00am On Sep 21, 2018
TechCapon:
TechCapon

6. Fleksy Keyboard

This keyboard is a Guinness record holder for fastest speed recorded. Brazilian teenager Marcel Fernandes Filho, who is seventeen years old, used Fleksy’s iOS keyboard to break his previous record of 18.19 seconds with a new time of 17.00 seconds. The developers of this app says privacy is a major priority. For example, you can swipe left wherever on this keyboard to delete the last word you typed down, while a number of similar gestures are also available. This app comes with over 50 themes.

7. Black Keyboard

If you hate using keyboards which have a white background, then Black keyboard is the perfect keyboard for you. Just as the name implies, it doesn’t have too many theme colors just mainly black and blue colors. It also have animated themes which you can customize anyhow you like. You can also customize fonts here and choose any font you like.

8. Cheetah Keyboard

This app allows you to make money. Yeah, you heard me,you can actually earn some cash for completing simple tasks like watching videos, changing themes and so on. This app also supports 3D themes, while it has a built in ‘Gif Keyboard’ and ‘Emoji Keyboard’, and those two are pretty much self-explanatory. This app allows you to choose between from a variety of themes that are available, while you can also create your own themes and customize it the way you want.

9. RainbowKey Keyboard

RainbowKey Keyboard is one of the highest rated keyboard apps on the Google Playstore, and it brings a ton of customizability to the table. It allows gesture typing and it is a multilingual keyboard as well. There are a number of fonts to choose from here, while the app supports both emoji and emoticons. Auto-correction and next word prediction features in the RainBowKey Keyboard and it allows you to use your favorite pictures as your background.

10. FancyKey Keyboard

Just as the name implies, you don’t need anyone to tell you this is one of the most beautiful and colorful keyboard you can get anywhere. FancyKey Keyboard is all about personalization. This keyboard comes with over 3,200 emoji, emoticons, personalized themes, and much more. There are over 70 funky fonts that you can choose from, and over 50 typing sounds. ‘Swipe’ input method is available here, while over 50 languages are at your disposal.

SOURCE:https://techcapon.com/top-10-keyboard-apps-to-install-in-your-android-smartphone/

for me kika keyboard is the best im enjoying it with my real madrid theme it has alot of beautiful themes

Re: Top 10 Keyboard Apps To Install In Your Android Smartphone 2018. by twentyk(m): 9:03am On Sep 21, 2018
TechCapon:
you need to try gboard
hello boss.... In your opinion what's the best launcher at the moment...... I'm lookin for a dope a.ss launcher for my fresh,new, brand new, cha-cha, shaprapra, bling bling redmi 5plus.....

Naxo
Re: Top 10 Keyboard Apps To Install In Your Android Smartphone 2018. by Lexusgs430: 9:06am On Sep 21, 2018
thebigkendo:

What is special about Ginger keyboard?

Story of my life grin grin grin
My SwiftKey dey even complete pidgin english for me grin grin grin

Swiftkey was the first app i ever bought on Playstore

They rebuilt swiftkey and made it better .......
Re: Top 10 Keyboard Apps To Install In Your Android Smartphone 2018. by thebigkendo(m): 9:11am On Sep 21, 2018
Lexusgs430:

They rebuilt swiftkey and made it better .......

Wait oh.. You mean I have to pay for autocorrect

Re: Top 10 Keyboard Apps To Install In Your Android Smartphone 2018. by Lexusgs430: 9:12am On Sep 21, 2018
thebigkendo:

Wait oh.. You mean I have to pay for autocorrect

Get the modded apk, test it and feedback ..... You would love it .......
Re: Top 10 Keyboard Apps To Install In Your Android Smartphone 2018. by Lexusgs430: 9:13am On Sep 21, 2018
twentyk:
hello boss.... In your opinion what's the best launcher at the moment...... I'm lookin for a dope a.ss launcher for my fresh,new, brand new, cha-cha, shaprapra, bling bling redmi 5plus.....

Naxo

This xiaomi dey really do you long tin ............ Visit the xiaomi discussion thread ....
Re: Top 10 Keyboard Apps To Install In Your Android Smartphone 2018. by TechCapon(m): 9:14am On Sep 21, 2018
twentyk:

Naxo
nova launcher. How much and where did you get the Xiaomi?
Re: Top 10 Keyboard Apps To Install In Your Android Smartphone 2018. by thebigkendo(m): 9:20am On Sep 21, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Get the modded apk, test it and feedback ..... You would love it .......

I have another issue of starting all over again, I have used swiftkey since 2012.. So you can imagine!! Where do I start from?? Over 9k vocabularies

I will only consider gingerkey if it can import swiftkey data

Re: Top 10 Keyboard Apps To Install In Your Android Smartphone 2018. by Lexusgs430: 9:25am On Sep 21, 2018
thebigkendo:

I have another issue of starting all over again, I have used swiftkey since 2012.. So you can imagine!! Where do I start from?? Over 9k vocabularies

I will only consider gingerkey if it can import swiftkey data

I still have swiftkey installed and saved to cloud. But it's hibernating at the MO........
Re: Top 10 Keyboard Apps To Install In Your Android Smartphone 2018. by thebigkendo(m): 9:34am On Sep 21, 2018
Lexusgs430:

I still have swiftkey installed and saved to cloud. But it's hibernating at the MO........

That is one of the reasons its hard to leave swiftkey.. Anytime i get a new device, just login to swiftkey and all my vocabularies are available, No clean slate.. Then when i was using tablet also, typing on tablet and phone felt same because i used same swiftkey details.
Re: Top 10 Keyboard Apps To Install In Your Android Smartphone 2018. by Lexusgs430: 9:46am On Sep 21, 2018
thebigkendo:

That is one of the reasons its hard to leave swiftkey.. Anytime i get a new device, just login to swiftkey and all my vocabularies are available, No clean slate.. Then when i was using tablet also, typing on tablet and phone felt same because i used same swiftkey details.

Oga, get modded apk, give it a try for 2 days and feedback..

NB: I can send it to you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is So Special About Windows Phones? / Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 Specifications & Photos / Help My Samsung Phone Fell Inside A Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.