Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:33 AM

Two Nairalander Couple Born On The Same Day Sep 21. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Two Nairalander Couple Born On The Same Day Sep 21. (842 Views)

Couple Born On Same Day, Same State Of Origin, Atinuke And Oluwole David / Ibrahim Kasimu Oboshi: ‘How I Married 2 Women Same Day’ / Mother & Daughter Born On Same Month & Date Celebrate Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Nairalander Couple Born On The Same Day Sep 21. by handsomeyinka(m): 9:34am On Sep 21, 2018
I thank God for blessing me with such a beautiful,kind hearted,loving and caring wife.We were both born on the same day (Sep 21) and the Lord has also blessed our Lovely family with two boys..

Happy birthday to myself and my lovely wife,I will always continue to celebrate you.

5 Likes

Re: Two Nairalander Couple Born On The Same Day Sep 21. by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 21, 2018
Happy birthday to you both. More of God's blessings on you and yours.

Enjoy your day.

*Marriage, fatherhood and motherhood can change someone though*

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalander Couple Born On The Same Day Sep 21. by ikeno(m): 10:15am On Sep 21, 2018
happy birthday to you both and may the Lord continue to protect, guide and prosper your family in his glory, amen

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalander Couple Born On The Same Day Sep 21. by thorpido(m): 10:56am On Sep 21, 2018
Congratulations and happy birthday.

*You are a couple not couples.

3 Likes

Re: Two Nairalander Couple Born On The Same Day Sep 21. by chocolatemom(f): 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2018
Happy birthday to you and your wife,may God continue to bless and keep you for each other.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies : How Do You Feel Reading About This In The Bible ? / How Much Is Bag Of Rice In Ur Area Now / I Am Not Sure What To Make Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.