Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Ladies : How Do You Feel Reading About This In The Bible ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies : How Do You Feel Reading About This In The Bible ? (815 Views)

Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? / How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? / How Did You Feel After Your First Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies : How Do You Feel Reading About This In The Bible ? by Smile4mee01: 8:17pm On May 19, 2019
I am curious to know how women feel reading this part of the bible as it is rarely spoken about in churches these days. A prophesy that some say is already happening.

Isaiah 4:1 (GW) When that day comes, seven women will grab one man and say, "We'll eat our own food and provide our own clothes. Just let us marry you for your name. Take away our disgrace."

While we all dont have a control of what will be. Are women happier knowing this time will come or has come ?
Re: Ladies : How Do You Feel Reading About This In The Bible ? by BENEFICIAL12(m): 8:33pm On May 19, 2019
WHENEVER I SEE A FULL GROWN LADY UNMARRIED I ALWAYS FEEL BAD.. THE WORST IS THAT SOME OF THEM ARE VERY HARD WORKING AND INDUSTRIOUS, VERY PRETTY BUT MEN ARE NOT SEEING THEM... WHAT IS HAPPENING?
Re: Ladies : How Do You Feel Reading About This In The Bible ? by Smile4mee01: 8:43pm On May 19, 2019
BENEFICIAL12:
WHENEVER I SEE A FULL GROWN LADY UNMARRIED I ALWAYS FEEL BAD.. THE WORST IS THAT SOME OF THEM ARE VERY HARD WORKING AND INDUSTRIOUS, VERY PRETTY BUT MEN ARE NOT SEEING THEM... WHAT IS HAPPENING?

I feel the same brother, I see many hard working sexy smart women at work close to 40 with no husband in sight. On the outside they look all good , but some open up to me they have given up. This makes my brother reluctant to sponsor my kid sister to the USA for her masters because he fears she might end up down this road...... it appears to me it's really hard for a woman to WIN in career and family. Haven said that I think the key for a young lady is starting family early and then you can balance it out with career later. Feminism has sold some life that many women are buying, also I think many women in this category have had a good man at some point in their life but they just did not realize it.

I could be wrong oo... just thinking out loud.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies : How Do You Feel Reading About This In The Bible ? by gnykelly(m): 5:04am On May 20, 2019
Smile4mee01:
I am curious to know how women feel reading this part of the bible as it is rarely spoken about in churches these days. A prophesy that some say is already happening.

Isaiah 4:1 (GW) When that day comes, seven women will grab one man and say, "We'll eat our own food and provide our own clothes. Just let us marry you for your name. Take away our disgrace."

While we all dont have a control of what will be. Are women happier knowing this time will come or has come ?

The same Bible that has detected a problem before hand made the decree that man should marry just one wife...

How will you know a problem and insist on holding on to a practice that will not solve the problem.
Re: Ladies : How Do You Feel Reading About This In The Bible ? by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 20, 2019
Must they marry?

Will they die if they don’t?

1 Like

Re: Ladies : How Do You Feel Reading About This In The Bible ? by Amanee(f): 1:54pm On May 20, 2019
Just look at how grown ass men are sitting down on a workday, Monday the start of the week no less, to analyze why highly successful women are single. This is the reason why those women have not found their significant others, some of the so called men are broke on nairaland analysing other people's lives undecided
Re: Ladies : How Do You Feel Reading About This In The Bible ? by Smile4mee01: 10:44pm On May 20, 2019
Amanee:
Just look at how grown ass men are sitting down on a workday, Monday the start of the week no less, to analyze why highly successful women are single. This is the reason why those women have not found their significant others, some of the so called men are broke on nairaland analysing other people's lives undecided

You think I am Broke... think again.

(1) (Reply)

5 In 1 Children Launch Box With Carriage Bag / Cheating Is Never Worth It / Hungry Nigerian Kids Spotted Taking Left Over Food And Drinks From Dustbin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.