Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Why the rich keep getting rich and the poor ................ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why the rich keep getting rich and the poor ................ (1314 Views)

I Keep Getting Wet For This young, Guy My Cousin's Friend. / Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? / Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why the rich keep getting rich and the poor ................ by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 21, 2018
A lot of people use this words on a more physical level but there is more to it .

You are a product of your belief.
Believe you have it , definitely you will have it

On a Metaphysics level (spiritual )

The poor believe he is poor, and the host of Universe bring him more of it

Same goes for the rich
Re: Why the rich keep getting rich and the poor ................ by WetinConsignMe: 10:08am On Sep 21, 2018
ElidaxZiel:

I welcome you all to this thread, actually i am suppose to create this tread in the religion section but i will be posting it here

I will be showing you how to become rich and wealthy in this post using the Law, Which law ? The spiritual law ofcourse.. Alot of people think this law doesnot work just because they fail to learn how it work but i want to tell you that everything is possible in this life, Dont let science limit what you can get in life because science use the physical law which is the opposite of
the spiritual law. I have use this Law and it worked for me 100% that why i am sharing it, This tutorial is only for people that beleive in spirituality, If you dont believe i am not forcing you just dont disturb those that believe

So let get started
i will begin the tutorial when aleast 5 users are present

Oga u b mumu.

How rich r u oga?
Tell us how Bill Gates or Zuckerburg used this law.
Re: Why the rich keep getting rich and the poor ................ by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 21, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Oga u b mumu.

How rich r u oga?
i read some of your post, just discovered you are a plain idiot

1 Like

Re: Why the rich keep getting rich and the poor ................ by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 03, 2018
A Lot of people have been using this law against themselves
Re: Why the rich keep getting rich and the poor ................ by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 03, 2018
A Lot of people have been using this law against themselves ..
A Lot of people have been using this law against themselves
Re: Why the rich keep getting rich and the poor ................ by mikeeze(m): 11:30am On Oct 03, 2018
Go on sir
Re: Why the rich keep getting rich and the poor ................ by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 03, 2018
Before I realize the law, I have always use it against myself , I never understand then,, but now i understand,, This is why I decide to share..

How does this Law Operate ??

Like attract Like. It a force

A spiritual force that will definitely make you become what you believe you are ,

It is good you really know how this work. So you can accurately use it

It time to turn situation around

I will giving a practical example on how to use this law

In my next post
Re: Why the rich keep getting rich and the poor ................ by Freeze007(m): 6:19pm On Oct 03, 2018
ElidaxZiel:
A lot of people use this words on a more physical level but there is more to it .

You are a product of your belief.
Believe you have it , definitely you will have it

On a Metaphysics level (spiritual )

The poor believe he is poor, and the host of Universe bring him more of it

Same goes for the rich

I will be the first Gazillionaire

Mark my word
Re: Why the rich keep getting rich and the poor ................ by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
Freeze007:

Mark my word
That's the spirit, you will definitely be
Re: Why the rich keep getting rich and the poor ................ by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 03, 2018
A practical Example to use the Law

Things you need are

Goto cont 1
Re: Why the rich keep getting rich and the poor ................ by Bluezy13(m): 7:45pm On Oct 03, 2018
Freeze007:

Mark my word

The law does not recognize "wishful" thinking. It affirms.

Secondly, the law of attraction obeys stepwise affirmation, not folly exaggeration.
You can't affirm that you'll own an estate when you don't even have a room block of your own.
You must first affirm that you'll own a room block, before you can affirm that you'll own an estate only after you must have actualize your initial affirmation of owning a room block.

Exaggeration is an abuse of the law.

1 Like

Re: Why the rich keep getting rich and the poor ................ by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
Cont.. 1

1. Believe
2. A material that represent what you want , to constantly remind you ( e.g chain, necklace , hand band, money etc )
3. Your feeling
Re: Why the rich keep getting rich and the poor ................ by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
Cont.. 1.

1. Believe
2. A material that represent what you want , to constantly remind you ( e.g chain, necklace , hand band, money etc )
3. Your feeling
Re: Why the rich keep getting rich and the poor ................ by Freeze007(m): 7:51pm On Oct 03, 2018
ElidaxZiel:
That's the spirit, you will definitely be

Amen!!??
Re: Why the rich keep getting rich and the poor ................ by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2018
Cont 2

Dedicate a particular material to constantly remind you, I prefer chain or hand band,,,

Believe that when you wear that material you are rich, Do not wish to be rich,, but believe you have that money will you presently
Re: Why the rich keep getting rich and the poor ................ by Freeze007(m): 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2018
Bluezy13:

The law does not recognize "wishful" thinking. It affirms.

Secondly, the law of attraction obeys stepwise affirmation, not folly exaggeration.
You can't affirm that you'll own an estate when you don't even have a room block of your own.
You must first affirm that you'll own a house, before you can affirm that you'll own an estate only after you must have attracted the affirmation of owning a house.

Exaggeration is an abuse of the law.

Today you are hearing the new law to wealth

I just need a little effort which is in typing and saying it loud.

You must not commit to this theorem it still does not stop what is affirmed!

We have what works best for all of us. Whatever rock your boat is entirely up to you, rest assured what works for me may not necessarily work for you, if that's what you think about becoming a gazillionaire good thought as for me, I am sure of what I think, therefore your concept does not apply to me...

Live life as you wait for the TRUMPET!!!

It'll sound real soon.....
Re: Why the rich keep getting rich and the poor ................ by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2018
Cont 2

Dedicate a particular material to constantly remind you, I prefer chain or hand band,,,

Believe that when you wear that material you are rich, Do not wish to be rich,, but believe you have that money will you presently
Next cont 3
Cont 2

Next cont 3..
Re: Why the rich keep getting rich and the poor ................ by Bluezy13(m): 8:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
Freeze007:

Today you are hearing the new law to wealth

I just need a little effort which is in typing and saying it loud.

You must not commit to this theorem it still does not stop what is affirmed!

We have what works best for all of us. Whatever rock your boat is entirely up to you rest assured what works for me may not necessarily work for you, if that's what you think about becoming a gazillionaire good thought also if I am sure of what I think, you think your disposition matters??

Live life as you wait for the TRUMPET!!!

It sound real soon.....

My deposition mattered the moment you brought your disposition to a public forum where it intercepted my attention.
Re: Why the rich keep getting rich and the poor ................ by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
Cont 3

As you wear the dedicated material, you need to be feeling like a rich and wealthy person,

You need to feel like you are presently rich and wealthy

Do not doubt, it the law, it will alway give you more of what you think you have
Re: Why the rich keep getting rich and the poor ................ by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
mikeeze:
Go on sir
Thanks, you are rich and wealthy already, just follow the tips
Re: Why the rich keep getting rich and the poor ................ by Freeze007(m): 8:09pm On Oct 03, 2018
Bluezy13:

My deposition mattered the moment you brought your disposition to a public forum where it intercepted my attention.

OK. thanks but no thanks

You are a good man!
Re: Why the rich keep getting rich and the poor ................ by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 03, 2018
mikeeze:
Go on sir
Thanks, you are rich and wealthy already, just follow the tips..
Re: Why the rich keep getting rich and the poor ................ by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
Cont 4

What you need to avoid before using the law

Next cont 5
Re: Why the rich keep getting rich and the poor ................ by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
Cont 4

What you need to avoid before using the law

Next cont 5...
Re: Why the rich keep getting rich and the poor ................ by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 03, 2018
Cont 5

The mistake people make is that want to see if this law is working then begin to check for any result

If you do this

The law will not work

Because you are still doubting the law, just like a rich man believe he his rich which means he is not expecting to be rich

For the law to work

You need believe you are rich and don't expect to be rich. And the host of universe will bless you with more of it
Re: Why the rich keep getting rich and the poor ................ by nyovest300(m): 8:22pm On Oct 03, 2018
WetinConsignMe:
Oga u b mumu.
How rich r u oga? Tell us how Bill Gates or Zuckerburg used this law.

you don't see it useful doesn't meant it ain't to others
Re: Why the rich keep getting rich and the poor ................ by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 03, 2018
Cont 6

It takes me some time before I can understand this law, so I am giving this out to all ,because this law is for us to use
Re: Why the rich keep getting rich and the poor ................ by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 03, 2018
Cont 7

You need to see yourself as rich always, I mean throughout your entire day,

Believe me, more of it is coming your way

The more you keep doing this, the more you get
Re: Why the rich keep getting rich and the poor ................ by WetinConsignMe: 10:00pm On Oct 03, 2018
nyovest300:

you don't see it useful doesn't meant it ain't to others

The problem is that instead of living in the real world, people choose to live in a world they read in a book or taught by some "guru".
Of course, if you have enough faith you can do just about anything, Lord Jesus Himself said so (that's your law of attraction in a nutshell). Problem is, the human mind is not set up to be able to muster such faith ordinarily.
I think seeing it in terms of currency confuses things a bit.
Let's think in terms of, say, yams.
Two farmers. One using law of attraction (living and feeling as if he already has lots of yams when he doesn't)(makes you laugh). The other simply working hard, rising early in the morning to work his field, looking for innovations, and diligently saving his yams (money). Who do u think will end up with more yams?!
Re: Why the rich keep getting rich and the poor ................ by Azam101: 4:20am On Oct 04, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Oga u b mumu.

How rich r u oga?
Must you insult? read and move on!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Never Knew Slim Girl Can Have Stretches Marks Scattered All Over Like Fat Girl / Dating A Girl That Started Sex At The Age Of 12, Active At 14 & Regular From 15 / ‘I Can’t Have Sex With A Man For Less Than N450k Per Night'- Nigerian Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.