Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,053 members, 7,818,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

My Husband Is Selfish & He Is Not Interested In My Happiness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Is Selfish & He Is Not Interested In My Happiness (1334 Views)

Religion Is Slowly Ruining My Happiness / She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. / My Parent are ruining my happiness, won't allow me make my choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is Selfish & He Is Not Interested In My Happiness by Beke2020: 4:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
Hello ma’am,

Please keep me anonymous. I am married,five years going to six years now. I have two children. And I have a serious problem with my husband and I am thinking of divorce. I married my husband as a virgin. He was very happy that he was my first so he taught me everything I know about s*x.

Now,during the first two two years of my marriage,I did not realize that I was not enjoying sx cos when we make love,I never knew what it was for a woman to reach orgasm. I thought it was ok that he as the man got his release. I was of the opinion that if he released,that meant that he would be satisfied and maybe never cheat on me. That as my only goal.I knew I was not satisfied. To me,s*x was....

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-husband-is-selfish-he-is-not-interested-in-my-happiness/

Re: My Husband Is Selfish & He Is Not Interested In My Happiness by lilmax(m): 4:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
divorce? go ahead
Re: My Husband Is Selfish & He Is Not Interested In My Happiness by Beke2020: 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
shocked shocked
lilmax:
divorce? go ahead
Re: My Husband Is Selfish & He Is Not Interested In My Happiness by aanuoluwami14(f): 2:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
lilmax:
divorce? go ahead
No, don't go for divorce. Why not sit him down or go for counseling?
Re: My Husband Is Selfish & He Is Not Interested In My Happiness by Adasun(m): 8:45pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hw do u knw if u are satisfy or not?

Tell me da new guy dat has been enticing u joor

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mouth Action And The Risk It Posses To Your Health / HELP!!! I Really Don't Know Which Lady To Drop. / Video: A Guy Has Let Hell Loose On A P***y Using His Experienced Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.