Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,174 members, 7,821,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her (58516 Views)

Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way / Duped Prostitute Punched For Confronting Client’s Friend / Drunk Soldier Kills A Fellow Soldier For Confronting Him (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by emydnoble(m): 8:18pm On Sep 21, 2018
shocked Mostly in Nigeria where rule of law is not respected, whenever I see a soldier fear gushes my mind. A bloody civilian can never challenge a soldier.[/b][b]

Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by dazzlingd(m): 8:18pm On Sep 21, 2018
gaby:

It seems this asswipe just got introduced to the internet and nl....poor you...

You should have done due diligence first you reprobate...

In your subsequent quotes and mentions always do well to check the person you are quoting's profile and post history before you go displaying your inherited madness.

I cure people's madness here for fun until they learn to respect themselves and other people's opinions.

I suffer them fools not to live.... I grab 'em by the balls and squeeze the life outta dem..

Ogun kill you bastard...

Lmao, Sango tear your balls into pieces. See as you take am personal. You dey craze o. Lol
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by odysey: 8:22pm On Sep 21, 2018
Ritzy10:
A lady identified as Adenuga Adetoun has told the startling story of how she was badly battered recently.

The lady took to her Instagram page to reveal that some soldiers who were breaking road traffic rules nearly knocked her down in Lagos.

See what she wrote:

After the incident, she went to bonny camp to report the incident, but the lady at the gate refused her and told her that she can't report a soldier to a soldier..

More photos below:

https://zenithnaija.com/lady-battered-by-soldiers-for-confronting-themwhen-they-almost-knocked-her-down/

I dont know where the office of the Military Police are but they handle things like this
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by Triangles1(m): 9:13pm On Sep 21, 2018
If you talk of pol I will believe you before you talk of police but Nigerian Armies hardly maltreat poeple if you didn't step on their toes beside you're a lady, you deserve maximum respect because during war the rules is 'do not kill women's except if they're armed, so tell us the truth we go understand.
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by Bahddo(m): 9:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
shadrach77:
Why are you complaining ? Shey you no be feminist again ni? They shouldn't beat you because you are a woman abi? shocked sad
don't be stupid. It's not okay to beat people for speaking up when soldiers behave badly. Nigeria is lawless.
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by LannisterIMP: 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2018
overdrive:
can't report a soldier to a soldier. what kinda trash is that

Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by Rajosh(m): 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2018
she's got a beautiful nose
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by planetx: 10:27pm On Sep 21, 2018
generalbent:
I wonder why some useless and some bastard civilians just talk trash, if you know what we are facing through in North East then u can come and join us so that you feel it with us. Do you know the effort Nigerian govt are making to put an end to this insurgency?
Who send u to go join army, werey.
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by blackboy(m): 11:29pm On Sep 21, 2018
Pretty lady
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by TheAmazon: 11:56pm On Sep 21, 2018
I witnessed this sad event! Please how do i get in touch with this lady? Can someone help with her handle pls
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by Francopol(m): 8:27am On Sep 22, 2018
of course, "THIS IS NIGERIA"...who can help me thank Falz de bad guy!
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by seangy4konji: 9:43am On Sep 22, 2018
Take heart..

Olugbon self take heart that time.
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by Gordonz07(m): 7:29am On Sep 23, 2018
Na play them play with you na. If them beat you black and blue, you won't be able to snap the plate number. Sorry sha!
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by correctyourself(m): 10:47am On Sep 23, 2018
AlphaStyles:
una sure say na soldier beat this one? if na soldier her face for no still smooth and wait na only face soldier see to hit her? grin

Very poor contribution.
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by correctyourself(m): 10:54am On Sep 23, 2018
Akpacha:
She cut onion, go d snap d lie say soldiers beat her, I fly say soldier touch this babe she fit get time to keep face for pictures.

Very poor contribution.
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by AlphaStyles(m): 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
correctyourself:

Very poor contribution.
which one b very poor contribution? if soldier handle person shey the person face go still smooth
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by correctyourself(m): 4:47pm On Sep 23, 2018
AlphaStyles:
which one b very poor contribution? if soldier handle person shey the person face go still smooth

Are they mandate to make it the way you her face?
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by correctyourself(m): 4:49pm On Sep 23, 2018
AlphaStyles:

Are they mandated to make her face the way you think her face should bee?
Re: Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her by AlphaStyles(m): 7:35am On Sep 24, 2018
correctyourself:

Are they mandate to make it the way you her face?
Show me the black and blue beating on her face or body

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging / Ghanaian Lady Rubs Money In Her Vagina Before Giving To Bus Conductor (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.