Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,694 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (329971 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 11:52am On Nov 01, 2018
Oeis:
I have gotten mail for the renunciation, please I need guide on how to start it.

Sir, I hope u have gotten the guide you needed on renunciation?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeis: 12:15pm On Nov 01, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:

I have gotten the guide, when should I start?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeis: 12:15pm On Nov 01, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:

Do I need permission from the Man of God to start?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 12:17pm On Nov 01, 2018
Kindly check your mail for instructions on your renunciation. Anything that is not clear, feel free to let us know.

Thank you.

Oeis:

Man of God has asked me to begin the renunciation, I have sent message and not yet receive.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 12:18pm On Nov 01, 2018
Yes.

Oeis:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2018
Oeis:

Receive Grace in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeis: 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2018
servantofGod22:

Receive Grace in Jesus name.
AMEN AND AMEN.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:

request granted ma, pls check ur email.
I have gotten the mail. Thank you very much.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:34pm On Nov 01, 2018
Ronnygold:
Good morning people of God.

To everyone who will be going through renunciation, please you have to be in a sober and very sorry mood.

For most people, myself inclusive, our ancestors entered into strong covenant with all those idols. Funny enough, most of this idol's may just be on their own but our parents/ancestors will go to them, so go to them for help, others go to them to revenge, some to do evil to others, it may also be for powers, in so doing they put their generation yet unborn in bondage. Funny enough, some of those generations that think they know God start praying fall and die prayers, then they see that the attack increased massively, well it is not because their prayers are not answered because God is not wicked, but because those powers have legal and every right to you. That is why you plead the precious Blood of Jesus which has been made available for free, in fact you beg God and you must be really sorry for your sins.

I did my renunciation 3 times, you know why? Because I was feeling too big to God, I told God I was very decent and hard working so the asking for forgiveness of sins I don't take it serious, I will just repeat after the people that were helping me through the renunciation, I will be like in my mind move to the next stage which is that of parents or ancestors! All because I was decent and hardworking! I blame the evil powers and the ones I know physically about the problem and I want God to just punish them since I was holy, hmmm indeed! The second time the man that did the renunciation had to call me again with instruction from the man of God, he said renunciation is done ones and hope im doing it well. Again they will come and attack me then I asked God why cos I was very sure of the man of God the very first time I connected to him. Then God showed me a dream, in that dream I did very terrible thing to a young lady like myself, it was evil, when I woke up I tried to remember when and who I did such things to but I couldn't remember any, but it was me, I mean myself God showed this thing! I told the man of God again! He told me to undergo confessions and renunciation, when this my renunciation man called me lol... I told him I'm sorry o that my problem is so big and complex. But the fact is that absolutely nothing is too big and complex with God, today God of Elijah make me a FREEMAN. I have defeated this power's again and again even when they are so sturborn, they bow down to God of Elijah, the God of servant Vic. Funny enough I don't do marathon fasting and prayers, I just follow divine instructions from God. Period, today we have so much peace.

Don't let me bore you with my long story brethren, I gat plenty that I will definitely be unfolding here, the purpose of this story is for you to do your renunciation very well. Maybe you check your dictionaries to know the true meaning, then you will know it is not a prayer. Most ancestors has destroyed their 20th generation future, even our parents that birth us.

Please renounce well. God bless you.

Thanks for sharing your experience here, God bless you for doing so. It's an eye opener on the state we are supposed to be in when undergoing it
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 1:46pm On Nov 01, 2018
servantofGod22:

God bless you, just believe and you will see the salvation of the Lord in your life.

Try and go through the self enquires explained by okobaba.

If there is something you are not getting do let me know.

Every one who has not undergone enquires prayer before, there is now a greater grace where all you need is for a grace from me and you do it by your self and post the result for you to be given RPP sheet

pls read the above.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 2:38pm On Nov 01, 2018
@justmakemony
@bass7
@chynwe
@beatingheart
@alonga
@heartache
@santiruz

The instruction from the servant of God read that there will be grace for enquiry prayer this evening, anyone that will be available among the above listed names should indicate here.
Remain blessed.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by beatingheart: 2:54pm On Nov 01, 2018
smiley
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 3:24pm On Nov 01, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:

request granted ma, pls check ur email.

God bless you. I just want to find out if I can go ahead with the RPP prayers since I have gotten the mail.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeis: 4:15pm On Nov 01, 2018
Am done with with the renunciation prayers and Glory to God of Elijah for his mighty hand, to him alone be praise forever and ever, Amen.
Here is the number for my RPP before renunciation 1,3,5,6,12,13,14,16,17,18,19,20,21,23,25,30,33,35.
While after renunciation my RPP numbers are 6,16,18, and 23. Glory be to God!!!
I must appreciate servant vic for making himself available for God to use, may God continue to bless and reward you from all corners, Amen.
If u an observer , please contact the support and u will never be the same.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 4:15pm On Nov 01, 2018
childofGod29:

God bless you. I just want to find out if I can go ahead with the RPP prayers since I have gotten the mail.

Ma you will need grace from the Servant of God bf u can go on with d rpp. Also read and study the message the servant of God posted yesterday night about how to undergo self enquiries. remain blessed.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 4:36pm On Nov 01, 2018
Glory be to God for His Almightiness..

@Oesis...
You should also report your RPP result directly to Daddy ( God's Servant) so that you will know the next step to take, please.

Oeis:
Am done with with the renunciation prayers and the God of Elijah was mighty and great, to him alone be praise forever and ever, Amen.
Here is the number for my RPP after renunciation 6,16,18, and 23.
I most appreciate servant vic for making himself available for God to use, may God continue to bless and reward you from all corners, Amen.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 4:42pm On Nov 01, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:

Ma you will need grace from the Servant of God bf u can go on with d rpp. Also read and study the message the servant of God posted yesterday night about how to undergo self enquiries. remain blessed.

Thank you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeis: 4:50pm On Nov 01, 2018
Glory to God! I have being going for prayers in different places, never knew God can be this close to me, God is truly alive and active, Our God is great!!!

2 Likes

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeis: 4:52pm On Nov 01, 2018
Oeis:
Am done with with the renunciation prayers and Glory to God of Elijah for his mighty hand, to him alone be praise forever and ever, Amen.
Here is the number for my RPP before renunciation 1,3,5,6,12,13,14,16,17,18,19,20,21,23,25,30,33,35.
While after renunciation my RPP numbers are 6,16,18, and 23. Glory be to God!!!
I most appreciate servant vic for making himself available for God to use, may God continue to bless and reward you from all corners, Amen.

Man of God, what is the next line of action for me?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeis: 5:35pm On Nov 01, 2018
Good day everyone, the man of God ask me to inform supporting crew to assist us with some prayer lines but they have to confirm from him first.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 5:55pm On Nov 01, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:

The man of God has given me grace to go ahead with my RPP prayers .

cc: Ronnygold
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 5:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
double post.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 6:24pm On Nov 01, 2018
Noted..!
We shall confirm from him.
Thanks!

Oeis:
Good day everyone, the man of God ask me to inform supporting crew to assist us with some prayer lines but they have to confirm from him first.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Chynwe(f): 7:18pm On Nov 01, 2018
@ronnygold, the man of God said I should talk to you about this. He said I am not supposed to have prayers after renunciation, but I am still having. Kindly help me out on this. Thanks
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeis: 7:35pm On Nov 01, 2018
CDMhelpdesk008:
Noted..!
We shall confirm from him.
Thanks!

Before renunciation my RPP numbers were 1,3,5,6,12,13,14,16,17,18,19,20,21,23,25,30,33,35.
While after renunciation my RPP numbers are 6,16,18, and 23. I was directed to the supporting crew to help with with the next line of action in completing my renunciation.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2018
beatingheart:

I'll be available please. Thank you.
Hello, pls are u available now? indicate pls.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Chynwe(f): 8:22pm On Nov 01, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:
@justmakemony
@bass7
@chynwe
@beatingheart
@alonga
@heartache
@santiruz

The instruction from the servant of God read that there will be grace for enquiry prayer this evening, anyone that will be available among the above listed names should indicate here.
Remain blessed.
I am available.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:32pm On Nov 01, 2018
Hello @Ronnygold and CDMHELPDESK007, the man of God said I should inform you that I have the grace to go ahead to do my RPP.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:34pm On Nov 01, 2018
I'm so sorry people of God for coming this late. devil raised his ugly head today but surely he must bow to the King of kings. Our car 3 tires was deflated, we have been parking there for years and no issues. Getting vulcanizer was like a thug of war, we got it fixed finally, while there another bus came to hit the car again but glory be to God no casualty. Coming back this evening the car belt cut again!, we were able to manage it somehow from a village close to enugu, and to God be the glory we are home. All this distracted me from coming online.

Thank you all for your understanding.
God bless us ALL .
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2018
Ronnygold:
I'm so sorry people of God for coming this late. devil raised his ugly head today but surely he must bow to the King of kings. Our car 3 tires was deflated, we have been parking there for years and no issues. Getting vulcanizer was like a thug of war, we got it fixed finally, while there another bus came to hit the car again but glory be to God no casualty. Coming back this evening the car belt cut again!, we were able to manage it somehow from a village close to enugu, and to God be the glory we are home. All this distracted me from coming online.

Thank you all for your understanding.
God bless us ALL .

Thank God you are back
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 8:44pm On Nov 01, 2018
childofGod29:

The man of God has given me grace to go ahead with my RPP prayers .

cc: Ronnygold

I have been given the grace to send you this

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.