Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (329541 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 10:39pm On Oct 29, 2018
Oeis:
Thank you Sir for the call and prayers.
Sir, in the course of the first prayer recitation I noticed a cold running down by head after which a slight physical shaking in my body.
The second prayer recitation i felt a physical shaking too.
The third prayer recitation, i also felt slight physical shaking.
The fourth prayer recitation, i was calm
The fifth prayer recitation, i noticed the fear I had before the prayers vanishes.
My humble observation Sir.

Congratulations, your testimony is about to manifest in Jesus name.

Do request for RPP, for the next stage of prayer
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 10:41pm On Oct 29, 2018
bass7:

Good evening servant of God,

I was not available for the first stage of prayer... Please and please , can it be rescheduled for tomorrow, I won't be going to anywhere tomorrow.

Thank you

Are you ready and available now.

According to instructions given?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeis: 10:51pm On Oct 29, 2018
servantofGod22:

Congratulations, your testimony is about to manifest in Jesus name.

Do request for RPP, for the next stage of prayer

AMEN AND AMEN!!!
Have already sent mail, yet to receive.

thank you MAN OF GOD.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 11:00pm On Oct 29, 2018
[quote author=Oeis post=72520150]

Have already sent mail, yet to receive. [/quopte]

They will get back to you.

I am still available tonight because I might not be available till on Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 6:47am On Oct 30, 2018
Prayer from the servant of God.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:13am On Oct 30, 2018
Amen!!! In Jesus mighty name.

I welcome the newcomers to this thread where the Lord God of Elijah's hand is not shorten to save. We are CHAMPIONS OF CHRIST!

Good morning!

CDMHELPDESK007:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Okobaba1(m): 7:44am On Oct 30, 2018
Ronnygold:
The instruction for using the RPP sheet is on page 2 of this thread. Fasting is not require to do the RPP. If you want to fast no problem sir. What is needed is a time you know you can give it maximum concentration. Check the page 2 for the instruction sir.

I am done with the rpp prayers. Waiting for a guide on the renunciation
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bass7: 8:21am On Oct 30, 2018
servantofGod22:

Are you ready and available now.

According to instructions given?

Good morning servant of God,

I am ready now
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:43am On Oct 30, 2018
It has been sent to your mail. Kindly confirm when you receive it.

Okobaba1:

I am done with the rpp prayers. Waiting for a guide on the renunciation
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:46am On Oct 30, 2018
Good morning. Sorry the man of God is not available at this time. He will attend to you as soon as he comes online. Thank you.

quote author=bass7 post=72526344]

I am ready now[/quote]
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bass7: 10:00am On Oct 30, 2018
Ronnygold:
Good morning. Sorry the man of God is not available at this time. He will attend to you as soon as he comes online. Thank you.

quote author=bass7 post=72526344]

I am ready now

Okay, thank you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeis: 10:25am On Oct 30, 2018
Good morning MOG, I have not gotten the email yet.may God continue to bless you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 1:09pm On Oct 30, 2018
Oeis:

AMEN AND AMEN!!!
Have already sent mail, yet to receive.

thank you MAN OF GOD.

Good day and God bless you.

The help team are having challenge identifying mails sent and for who.

Please, to make it easier for them, please type the name you are using here whenever you send a mail and let them know where you stopped with me, so they can know what to do.

Note, also that everyone in the team, including myself, we are still busy with other things.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 1:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
Amen Sir, in Jesus name...

CDMHELPDESK007:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Okobaba1(m): 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2018
Ronnygold:
It has been sent to your mail. Kindly confirm when you receive it.

I have received it ma. Do i go ahead with prayers now?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2018
Okobaba1:

I have received it ma. Do i go ahead with prayers now?

Go ahead with the renounciation prayer, let me know when done.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Okobaba1(m): 3:13pm On Oct 30, 2018
servantofGod22:

Ok Sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Okobaba1(m): 4:09pm On Oct 30, 2018
I just finished renunciation prayers now.

Waiting upon the lord for the next step.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Okobaba1(m): 4:10pm On Oct 30, 2018
servantofGod22:

Dear Sir i just finished with renunciation prayers.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 5:23pm On Oct 30, 2018
Alright sir... Please, be patient. We shall get back to you on what next sir...

Okobaba1:

Dear Sir i just finished with renunciation prayers.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 5:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
Oeis:
Good morning MOG, I have not gotten the email yet.may God continue to bless you

Sir, pls. check ur email.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeis: 6:39pm On Oct 30, 2018
Thank u MOG, I have gotten email containing the RPP. I will start after printing the RPP.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 6:50pm On Oct 30, 2018
Good day @Ronnygold and CDMHELPDESK007 , I chatted with servant vic yesterday on Whatsapp, please what is the Next stage for Me.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 7:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
childofGod29:
Good day @Ronnygold and CDMHELPDESK007 , I chatted with servant vic yesterday on Whatsapp, please what is the Next stage for Me.

Good evening ma pls. we will get back to u.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:29pm On Oct 30, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:

Good evening ma pls. we will get back to u.
thank you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by beatingheart: 7:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
smiley
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeis: 7:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
Concerning the RPP, does it mean, anyone I pray with, I tick or what.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
Thank you sir.

servantofGod22:

Good day and God bless you.

The help team are having challenge identifying mails sent and for who.

Please, to make it easier for them, please type the name you are using here whenever you send a mail and let them know where you stopped with me, so they can know what to do.

Note, also that everyone in the team, including myself, we are still busy with other things.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
Good evening sir.

The next thing to do after you finish the renunciation is to repeat your RPP. We included it in the instruction sent to you. You checked the once you mark before. Then you report your results to the man of God.

Okobaba1:
I just finished renunciation prayers now.

Waiting upon the lord for the next step.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
Good evening sir/ma. Please we have to know the stage you are with the man of God, after which he will give us grace for the next stage with you.

childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2018
For more clarification.

The RPP is like a diagnostic prayer point which take you down to the root of your challenges. All you need to do is to follow the instructions sent along with it, that instruction is also on page 2 of this thread.

Let me expanciate more on this. You see the RPP is not a prayer, they are questions you ask your Father in heaven which is God, that is after you have ask for the forgiveness of sins.

You don't need to read it, you hold number 1 and ask, Father if I have prayer point no 1, please give me sign. You say thank you Jesus and move to no 2 and so on. Comprehensive instruction is on page 2 of this thread, you will understand better.

If there is any other thing that is not clear, please feel free to let us know.

Thank you

Oeis:
Concerning the RPP, does it mean, anyone I pray with, I tick or what.

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2018
You are very welcome ma, and congratulations for locating this place.

We will get back to you soon.

Thank you.

beatingheart lost=72545078:
@servantofGod22

1. NAME: Nora

2. LOCATION AND STATE OF ORIGIN.: I stay in Port Harcourt,River state but from Akwa Ibom State

3. DREAMS AT NIGHT OR RE-OCCURRING DREAM/S YOU CAN REMEMBER: Getting attacked by familiar/unfamiliar faces, creatures that look like spirit beings, snakes etc.

4. FOUNDATIONS- My paternal line has a history of high witchcraft, my father is into the occult.

My maternal line has a history of serving water gods and goddesses, my mother also submitted to water spirits.

5. WHAT I WANT GOD TO DO FOR ME: I want God to deliver me from marital delay, promise and fail, financial failure, stagnation, family curses, lack of progress in any endeavor, hatred and lack of favor from people. 

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.