Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (329677 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 9:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
Okobaba1:
I just finished renunciation prayers now.

Waiting upon the lord for the next step.

Repeat your RPP again and send it to me via whatsapp
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 9:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
bass7:

Good morning servant of God,

I am ready now

By the grace of God, you already have another appointment with God of Elijah when next.

Please make use of this opportunity well, God bless you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 9:53pm On Oct 30, 2018
childofGod29:
Good day @Ronnygold and CDMHELPDESK007 , I chatted with servant vic yesterday on Whatsapp, please what is the Next stage for Me.

Do ask for mercy from God (testimony kept, you know what I mean) and pray against any evil creature resisting your prayers (Zechariah 3 V 1) Three days fasting, take not of your revelation or dream.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 10:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
beatingheart:
@servantofGod22

1. NAME: Nora

2. LOCATION AND STATE OF ORIGIN.: I stay in Port Harcourt,River state but from Akwa Ibom State

3. DREAMS AT NIGHT OR RE-OCCURRING DREAM/S YOU CAN REMEMBER: Getting attacked by familiar/unfamiliar faces, creatures that look like spirit beings, snakes etc.

4. FOUNDATIONS- My paternal line has a history of high witchcraft, my father is into the occult.

My maternal line has a history of serving water gods and goddesses, my mother also submitted to water spirits.

5. WHAT I WANT GOD TO DO FOR ME: I want God to deliver me from marital delay, promise and fail, financial failure, stagnation, family curses, lack of progress in any endeavor, hatred and lack of favor from people. 

You have an appointment with the God of Elijah the next time for first prayer
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 10:06pm On Oct 30, 2018
Oeis:
Concerning the RPP, does it mean, anyone I pray with, I tick or what.

@Ronnygold, please, attend to him
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 10:49pm On Oct 30, 2018
servantofGod22:

@oesis, you should only tick the one you have sign on.
sign shows up in different ways. so u may not receive same sign in all the prayer that concerns ur case. signs like e.g U may feel ur feet leaving the floor, shaking, falling (that is why u have ti stay close to ur bed. switch off ur phone or silent mode to avoid distractions, close ur eyes and be in spirit.
but you will not have any sign in any prayer point that does not concern ur case.
pls. feel free to ask question if u have one. remain blessed.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 11:06pm On Oct 30, 2018
Ronnygold:
Good evening sir/ma. Please we have to know the stage you are with the man of God, after which he will give us grace for the next stage with you.

Good day, we stopped where the man of God asked me if I know God can heal me and I told him I believe God can do it.

Thank you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Alonga: 11:08pm On Oct 30, 2018
servantofGod22

1. NAME: MONDAY

2. LOCATION AND STATE OF ORIGIN.: From Delta,stay in Delta state

3. DREAMS AT NIGHT OR RE-OCCURRING DREAM/S YOU CAN REMEMBER: try to cross water like stream or flooded area,some time making love
4. FOUNDATIONS- My father was serving idol called ugbo before he died
Before his death he asked me to throw some of the items he was using to worship dentists away which I did.

5. WHAT I WANT GOD TO DO FOR ME: I want God to deliver me spirit wastages,business failure promise and fail, financial failure, stagnation, family curses, lack of progress in any endeavor, disappointment at the edge of breakthrough
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bass7: 11:10pm On Oct 30, 2018
servantofGod22:

By the grace of God, you already have another appointment with God of Elijah when next.

Please make use of this opportunity well, God bless you.

Good evening servant of God,

I am ready and do not want to lose this opportunity.

Please when can I start?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 11:25pm On Oct 30, 2018
childofGod29:

Good day, we stopped where the man of God asked me if I know God can heal me and I told him I believe God can do it.

Thank you.

Your believe will bring about your instant healing in Jesus name.

Please, read my former Poste to you above, after that three days, you will repeat the first prayer with the God of Elijah
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 11:28pm On Oct 30, 2018
Alonga:
servantofGod22

1. NAME: MONDAY

2. LOCATION AND STATE OF ORIGIN.: From Delta,stay in Delta state

3. DREAMS AT NIGHT OR RE-OCCURRING DREAM/S YOU CAN REMEMBER: try to cross water like stream or flooded area,some time making love
4. FOUNDATIONS- My father was serving idol called ugbo before he died
Before his death he asked me to throw some of the items he was using to worship dentists away which I did.

5. WHAT I WANT GOD TO DO FOR ME: I want God to deliver me spirit wastages,business failure promise and fail, financial failure, stagnation, family curses, lack of progress in any endeavor, disappointment at the edge of breakthrough
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

Good day, you are welcome.

God will do that which He knows how to do in your life in Jesus name.

Was it some of the items you threw away or all?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Alonga: 11:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
servantofGod22:

Good day, you are welcome.

God will do that which He knows how to do in your life in Jesus name.

Is it some of the idols you threw away or all?
Amen, the one he ask me my younger one to throw away wish is the compound
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 11:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
Alonga:
Amen, the one he ask me my younger one to throw away wish is the compound

Please, explain better.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Alonga: 11:43pm On Oct 30, 2018
He told me that we should not serve ldols this is at the point his death
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Alonga: 11:52pm On Oct 30, 2018
My father normally served the idol from his mother side which he go there once a year but he build small house for the idol for his compound were he worship,so at the point of his death he ask me and my younger one to throw the one in compound away wish we did before he passed on 1999.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 12:03am On Oct 31, 2018
servantofGod22:

Your believe will bring about your instant healing in Jesus name.

Please, read my former Poste to you above, after that three days, you will repeat the first prayer with the God of Elijah

Thank you sir, I can't see the former post you are referring to.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 12:06am On Oct 31, 2018
servantofGod22:

Do ask for mercy from God (testimony kept, you know what I mean) and pray against any evil creature resisting your prayers (Zechariah 3 V 1) Three days fasting, take not of your revelation or dream.

sorry, I just saw the post you are referring to. About the fasting, please I have been very ill and can't fast now as I was just discharged from the hospital.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Alonga: 12:11am On Oct 31, 2018
[quote author=servantofGod22 post=72550572]

Please, explain better.
My father normally served the idol from his mother side which he go there once a year but he build small house for the idol for his compound were he worship,so at the point of his death he ask me and my younger one to throw the one in compound away wish we did before he passed on 1999
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Perempe: 1:50am On Oct 31, 2018
H
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 5:29am On Oct 31, 2018
I already did sir.

servantofGod22:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by heartache(m): 6:36am On Oct 31, 2018
Good morning everyone. Please my net stage is renunciation, I'm through with the rpp and i have sent it to the man of God
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 31, 2018
please im in a desperate situation. Nothing seems to be working for me and my family. We lost our parents two years ago. Furthermore i have dreams where i see myself in my secondary school often in uniform and i cant seem to get home in the dream. Just this morning i had sucj a dream and i saw some of my mates from my time there and a teacher. We some were in uniform. I was in a sort of corporate. I noticed some girls looking at me too.
Please help. I feel defeated each time i dream that way...
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 7:13am On Oct 31, 2018
Prayer from Servant of God.

As you type Amen to this prayer

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bass7: 7:14am On Oct 31, 2018
Good morning servant of God,

I have not done my first stage of prayer..... Please how do I start?
I was not available when I was suppose to do it. Servant God, you said I should read isaiah 59..

Please someone should answer me

Thank you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 7:19am On Oct 31, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:

Amen in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bass7: 7:21am On Oct 31, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:

@bass7, I have been asked to inform you that your appointment time is in the evening. 7-8.30pm.

Get your bible, dress up, read Isaiah 59 V 1 with faith, get a biro and sheet of paper.
You will have to be close to a chair or bed ( just in case of the move of the God of Elijah, so that you can have where to rest on). remain blessed.

Good morning all,

I missed this appointment as instructed by our amiable servant of God, please what do I do now....
Please help me

Thank you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bass7: 7:24am On Oct 31, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:

Amen in Jesus name

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 7:25am On Oct 31, 2018
bass7:

Good morning all,

I missed this appointment as instructed by our amiable servant of God, please what do I do now....
Please help me

Thank you

Pleas be patient, when the man of God comes online, he will give instructions on the what next.

Have you spoken with the man of God before?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bass7: 7:26am On Oct 31, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bass7: 7:32am On Oct 31, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:

Pleas be patient, when the man of God comes online, he will give instructions on the what next.

Have you spoken with the man of God before?

Okay..

I have not spoken with the servant of God before......

It will really gladden my heart to speak with him
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Okobaba1(m): 7:40am On Oct 31, 2018
servantofGod22:

Repeat your RPP again and send it to me via whatsapp

Ok sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Okobaba1(m): 7:40am On Oct 31, 2018
Ronnygold:
Good evening sir.

The next thing to do after you finish the renunciation is to repeat your RPP. We included it in the instruction sent to you. You checked the once you mark before. Then you report your results to the man of God.

Ok ma

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.