Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (329489 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 12:43pm On Apr 04, 2019
childofGod29:
Today's prayer point.
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ikechemez(m): 2:45pm On Apr 04, 2019
childofGod29:

From the man of God,receive grace for your RPP prayers in Jesus name.

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 6:56pm On Apr 04, 2019
childofGod29:
Today's prayer point.

Amen in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by lookingfly: 8:03pm On Apr 04, 2019
servantofGod22:

Ok. Let me explain so others can learn too..

God wants to deliver every one who truly needs deliverance and followed His instructions.

Every one were suppose to go through an enquires prayer for the first time.

This enquires prayer is to determine if one's heaven is opened or not.

It is a simple prayer, where you dress up, read Isaiah 59 V 1 with faith, get a biro and a sheet of paper to jot down your experience after the prayers.

Before now, I use to have a phone call with the person and ask the person to stand close to a bed or chair and repeat after me, Oh God my father, please forgive me my sins, knowingly and unknownly, Oh God my father, if you have forgiven me, please move me forward two steps in Jesus name. Eyes now closed, hand raised for God to minister.

This will be done five times ,after the fifth times, we go down on our kneels and thank God for His mighty hand.(during the prayers, if there is any manifestation going on, you just say, thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus.)

The above way is what some here had with me, but there is now a greater grace by the God of Elijah,. Now, all you need is to receive grace from me, and undergo the self enquires prayer on your own (Isaiah 59 V 1 ) but you most now go down on your kneels to ask for forgiveness of sins and ask God to destroy any evil creature that wantt to interfere with your prayers in Jesus name.

You now stand up and do it yourself right there without phone call as usual

When done, you thank God on your kneels and write every observations and send to me.

The Lord decide to give the greater grace so that He can attend to every one here.

So if there is anyone that needs the enquires prayer, do indicate, so you receive grace for it and if there is any thing we don't understand, feel free to ask.

pls is this the prayer on page 15 that am supposed to prayer after sending the email?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 8:08pm On Apr 04, 2019
Yes. That is the self enquiry prayer. You need to request for grace from the man of God to do it. Thanks
lookingfly:
pls is this the prayer on page 15 that am supposed to prayer after sending the email?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by lookingfly: 11:07pm On Apr 04, 2019
Austynodv:
Yes. That is the self enquiry prayer. You need to request for grace from the man of God to do it. Thanks
how do i request grace from the man of God to do it?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by dewunmi729: 11:19pm On Apr 04, 2019
Austynodv:
Thank you Almighty for this much testimonies. Congrats ma
Thanks sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 10:56am On Apr 05, 2019
lookingfly:
how do i request grace from the man of God to do it?

Good morning sir, the deliverance process starts by you posting your information here according to the instruction on page 1 of the thread. After which you will now embark on the deliverance process which is in 4 stages.

1. The enquiries prayer
2. The RPP prayers
3. Renunciation
4. The deliverance

Start by posting your information on the thread first and more explanations will be given on the various stages.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 11:03am On Apr 05, 2019
Today's prayer point.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 11:06am On Apr 05, 2019
childofGod29:
Today's prayer point.
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ikechemez(m): 11:14am On Apr 05, 2019
childofGod29:
Today's prayer point.

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ikechemez(m): 11:22am On Apr 05, 2019
childofGod29:

From the man of God,receive grace for your RPP prayers in Jesus name.

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Bj75: 12:07pm On Apr 05, 2019
childofGod29
Today's prayer point
Amen in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Bj75: 12:09pm On Apr 05, 2019
childofGod29
Prayer point for today

Amen in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 12:38pm On Apr 05, 2019
childofGod29:
Today's prayer point.
AMEN AND AMEN
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:47pm On Apr 05, 2019
Amen
childofGod29:
Today's prayer point.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:47pm On Apr 05, 2019
Amen
childofGod29:
Today's prayer point.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:52pm On Apr 05, 2019
Amen
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:53pm On Apr 05, 2019
Amen
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by lookingfly: 2:21pm On Apr 05, 2019
1. My name is lucky
2. From Benue State .
3. My last dream was a dream of people pursuing me though they couldn't catch me. I also eat and make love in dreams.
4.My foundations from my father and mother are Christians but my grand father have these stones he sacrifices to when i we were small and my grand mother from my fathers side also engaged in divination.
5. I am a serving Corp member in sokoto presently and I've been sick for over two months now, I've taken all forms of drugs but the sickness seems to be changing as if it comes in circles. Also, all the tests I've done seem to be normal but deep within me, am not my former self. I want God almighty to heal me and restore me back.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 3:22pm On Apr 05, 2019
childofGod29:
Today's prayer point.
Amen sir, in Jesus name!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2019
lookingfly:
1. My name is lucky
2. From Benue State .
3. My last dream was a dream of people pursuing me though they couldn't catch me. I also eat and make love in dreams.
4.My foundations from my father and mother are Christians but my grand father have these stones he sacrifices to when i we were small and my grand mother from my fathers side also engaged in divination.
5. I am a serving Corp member in sokoto presently and I've been sick for over two months now, I've taken all forms of drugs but the sickness seems to be changing as if it comes in circles. Also, all the tests I've done seem to be normal but deep within me, am not my former self. I want God almighty to heal me and restore me back.

Distance is never a barrier to the God of Elijah for your Deliverance and healing.

Now, please refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'. Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.
When done with the enquiry, you forward your observations here for you to move to the next stage.

Try to start the deliverance process and follow divine Instructions and you will see the hand of God in what you are believing him for.
If you have more question, feel free to ask.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by lookingfly: 4:57pm On Apr 05, 2019
CDMhelpdesk008:

Distance is never a barrier to the God of Elijah for your Deliverance and healing.

Now, please refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'. Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.
When done with the enquiry, you forward your observations here for you to move to the next stage.

Try to start the deliverance process and follow divine Instructions and you will see the hand of God in what you are believing him for.
If you have more question, feel free to ask.
i request for grace to proceed.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 8:10am On Apr 06, 2019
lookingfly:
i request for grace to proceed.

Grace from the man of God

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Victoria2020(f): 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2019
Occurance
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 3:59pm On Apr 06, 2019
Victoria2020:

Good da y sir
my name is tosin.......
i stay in ogunstate....i'm from osun state
my parents ar both christians.....my paternal grandparents ar from muslim foundations nd my maternal grandparents were idol worshipers,dey ar nw christians tho

i hd an issue of dogs pursuing me in my dream,I prayed abt it nd it stopped,bt i still see dogs in my dream smtyms
i eat in d dream.hv sex in d dream

i want GOD to deliver me from all ds problems above
i also wnt to be delivered from delay nd denial
thank u sir... GOD bless u sir

You are welcome in Jesus name, Distance is never a barrier to the God of Elijah. refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'. Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.

Also, do not forget to forward your information to spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 7:07am On Apr 07, 2019
Victoria2020:

Good da y sir
my name is tosin.......
i stay in ogunstate....i'm from osun state
my parents ar both christians.....my paternal grandparents ar from muslim foundations nd my maternal grandparents were idol worshipers,dey ar nw christians tho

i hd an issue of dogs pursuing me in my dream,I prayed abt it nd it stopped,bt i still see dogs in my dream smtyms
i eat in d dream.hv sex in d dream

i want GOD to deliver me from all ds problems above
i also wnt to be delivered from delay nd denial
thank u sir... GOD bless u sir

You are welcome to the the thread where the hand of God is not shortened to save.

The deliverance process is in four stages

1. Enquiry prayer
2. RPP
3. Renounciation
4.Enquiry
5.Deliverance. The deliverance is done every month end. and it is done done through messenger

All you need to do is to join online deliverance lacebook, you will be added to the messanger online deliverance group.

Once you have read the how to on page 15 you request for grace from the man of God, he will ask any of us to post it for you to start it
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 7:09am On Apr 07, 2019
Today's prayer point

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 7:09am On Apr 07, 2019
Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 8:15am On Apr 07, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:
Today's prayer point
AMEN AND AMEN
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 4:50pm On Apr 07, 2019
Amen
CDMHELPDESK007:
Today's prayer point
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 6:17pm On Apr 07, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:
Today's prayer point
Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.