Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (329590 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 6:31am On May 21, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today.
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:33am On May 21, 2019
Amen in Jesus name
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 7:13am On May 21, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today.
Amen and amen sir!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 7:16am On May 21, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today.

Amen and amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 6:23pm On May 21, 2019
I pray that The Almighty God who answereth by fire, will answer all your prayer this month, you will receive a miracle that will change your story this month, God will send you helpers that will rescue you and your family members from any form of hardship in Jesus name.

I pray that any one that want to see your downfall, will fail and be disgraced in Jesus name.

I pray that this Sunday's Online deliverance, Host of heaven will arise for your sake, you will be singled out for a miracle, come Sunday by 7.30pm.

God bless you as you invite your friends and neighbours for this life time One-On-One deliverance.

Click on this link to lick on this link . https://web./310540179538050/?ref=bookmarks for participation!- Jeus is Lord

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 8:25pm On May 21, 2019
servantofGod22:
I pray that The Almighty God who answereth by fire, will answer all your prayer this month, you will receive a miracle that will change your story this month, God will send you helpers that will rescue you and your family members from any form of hardship in Jesus name.

I pray that any one that want to see your downfall, will fail and be disgraced in Jesus name.

I pray that this Sunday's Online deliverance, Host of heaven will arise for your sake, you will be singled out for a miracle, come Sunday by 7.30pm.

God bless you as you invite your friends and neighbours for this life time One-On-One deliverance. - Jeus is Lord

Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 6:27am On May 22, 2019
servantofGod22:

God bless you as you invite your friends and neighbours for this life time One-On-One deliverance. - Jeus is Lord

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 6:29am On May 22, 2019
Prayer point for today

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 6:46am On May 22, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by greatimostar(f): 6:52am On May 22, 2019
servantofGod22:

Amen In Jesus Name !!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by greatimostar(f): 6:54am On May 22, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen In Jesus Name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 5:57am On May 23, 2019
Amen in Jesus mighty name. Thank you Abba Father
servantofGod22:

God bless you as you invite your friends and neighbours for this life time One-On-One deliverance.

Click on this link to lick on this link . https://web./310540179538050/?ref=bookmarks for participation!- Jeus is Lord
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 5:59am On May 23, 2019
Amen in Jesus name
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 6:24am On May 23, 2019
Prayer point for today

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:30am On May 23, 2019
Amen in Jesus name
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 6:36am On May 23, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by greatimostar(f): 8:21am On May 23, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen In Jesus Name !!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 9:44am On May 23, 2019
GOD IS GOOD

"Truly God is good to Israel, even to such as are of a clean heart” (Psalms 73:1).
God is good. This is a popular saying that is almost becoming a cliché. But it is an indisputable fact. It is not just that God is good; the Bible affirms that He is good to all and His tender mercies are over all his works (Psalms 145:9). As a confirmation to that, we find that God causes His rain to fall and sun to shine upon everyone, both the good and the evil. Indeed, the earth is full of the goodness of the Lord (Psalms 33:5).
God is good because goodness is His nature. He is abundant in goodness and He does good things to people. For example, because God is good, He is ever ready to forgive and He is plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon Him (Psalms 86:5). Apart from forgiving our sins, God’s goodness ensures that we recover from sicknesses, receive generous provisions for our needs, and enjoy protection from harm. Conversely, our God does no evil to no one. He has no pleasure in wickedness, neither shall evil dwell with Him (Psalms 5:4).
Let me emphasize that because God is good, He will not withhold any good thing from people, especially those who walk uprightly before Him (Psalms 84:11). The implication of this is clear. If you want to continually enjoy His goodness, walk uprightly before Him. To walk uprightly is to live entirely in accordance with the truth of His word. It is to walk with God in sincerity without spots and blemishes. As our scripture verse for meditation indicates, God is especially good to such as are of a clean heart. Today, ask the Lord to grant you grace to walk uprightly before Him. He will, if you are sincere and you ask in faith.
So, just in the same manner as the Psalmist, I invite you to come “taste and see that the Lord is good” (Psalms 34:cool. His goodness is the foundation for every blessings. Come, taste and enjoy the goodness of the almighty God who is forever good. May God’s goodness be always extended to you. May you constantly experience the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.

FURTHER BIBLE READING – PSALMS 103:1-18
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 8:57pm On May 23, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen Sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 8:58pm On May 23, 2019
Ronnygold:
GOD IS GOOD

"Truly God is good to Israel, even to such as are of a clean heart” (Psalms 73:1).
God is good. This is a popular saying that is almost becoming a cliché. But it is an indisputable fact. It is not just that God is good; the Bible affirms that He is good to all and His tender mercies are over all his works (Psalms 145:9). As a confirmation to that, we find that God causes His rain to fall and sun to shine upon everyone, both the good and the evil. Indeed, the earth is full of the goodness of the Lord (Psalms 33:5).
God is good because goodness is His nature. He is abundant in goodness and He does good things to people. For example, because God is good, He is ever ready to forgive and He is plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon Him (Psalms 86:5). Apart from forgiving our sins, God’s goodness ensures that we recover from sicknesses, receive generous provisions for our needs, and enjoy protection from harm. Conversely, our God does no evil to no one. He has no pleasure in wickedness, neither shall evil dwell with Him (Psalms 5:4).
Let me emphasize that because God is good, He will not withhold any good thing from people, especially those who walk uprightly before Him (Psalms 84:11). The implication of this is clear. If you want to continually enjoy His goodness, walk uprightly before Him. To walk uprightly is to live entirely in accordance with the truth of His word. It is to walk with God in sincerity without spots and blemishes. As our scripture verse for meditation indicates, God is especially good to such as are of a clean heart. Today, ask the Lord to grant you grace to walk uprightly before Him. He will, if you are sincere and you ask in faith.
So, just in the same manner as the Psalmist, I invite you to come “taste and see that the Lord is good” (Psalms 34:cool. His goodness is the foundation for every blessings. Come, taste and enjoy the goodness of the almighty God who is forever good. May God’s goodness be always extended to you. May you constantly experience the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.

FURTHER BIBLE, READING – PSALMS 103:1-18

For sure, God is Good.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 6:43am On May 24, 2019
Prayer point for today

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 6:47am On May 24, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 9:49am On May 24, 2019
Amen in Jesus name
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 9:52am On May 24, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen Sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 9:54am On May 24, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen and amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:08am On May 25, 2019
Prayer point for today

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:09am On May 25, 2019
Amen!
Ronnygold:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:26am On May 25, 2019
Ronnygold:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by greatimostar(f): 5:22pm On May 25, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen In Jesus Name !
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by greatimostar(f): 5:24pm On May 25, 2019
Ronnygold:
Prayer point for today

Amen In Jesus Name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 7:06pm On May 25, 2019
Ronnygold:
Prayer point for today

Amen Sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 12:53pm On May 26, 2019
REJOICE FOR THIS IS THE DAY THE LORD HAS MADE!

"And there I will meet with the children of Israel, and the tabernacle shall be sanctified by my glory."
Exodus 29:43
...................................................................................
A meeting between God and Man is set to take place tonight and may you and your family not be left out from this great Destiny Changing Encounter.
......................................................................................
When the Glory of God shows up, Deliverance is Sure!

Get ready to be Relief from every shackles of darkness keeping you and your family in bondage, harassing and tormenting you in your dreams!

Date: Today, 26th May 2019.
Time: 7:30pm
Venue: Facebook ( search for "online Deliverance", join the group and request to be added to the Deliverance Chat group ( the chat group is visible to all the Members).

May the glory of God Almighty Shine upon us and our Families, in Jesus Christ name. Amen!

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.