Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (330716 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 7:16pm On May 29, 2019
jutaji:

Thank you man of God. I have studied the self enquiry session. Please I need Grace to proceed. God bless you

Good day and God bless you. Recieve grace in Jesus name.

Kindly send request for my whatsapp number to mail, they will send it to you for us to chat
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 6:22am On May 30, 2019
Prayer point for today

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 6:38am On May 30, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:09am On May 30, 2019
Amen in Jesus name
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by greatimostar(f): 11:49am On May 30, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen In Jesus Name !!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:53pm On May 30, 2019
Thank you Jesus for your mighty hand upon my life and for the continuous healing going on in my body. Thank you Jesus for another wonderful deliverance session on Sunday. It has been you all along father.

I always talk about continuous healing because its still an ongoing process but I am not where I started from. I had the issue of blood, then I use to lose so much blood that I always had to be rushed to the hospital to be stabilized now this is completely gone now to the glory of God. I was bedridden at some point almost to the point of death and the doctors couldn't find anything wrong, but God healed me without drugs people, I got off my sick bed and I began to get better and better and better. I am still getting better as its an ongoing process, but I am living my life just fine now without being in and out of hospitals again. Thank you Abba father.

That period of my serious illness, whenever I proposed to start a business, I suffer a serious setback on my health,but to the glory of God, The God of Elijah, the God that answers by fire helped me cos I put my requests before him in his tabernacle. I started my business this year and I have not suffered any attack on my health, instead of that my business has been growing day by day. Father I return all the glory to you. You have done so much for me and my family, I will forever praise your name. Please,whatever we are going through, let us keep believing and trusting on God that he is able to deliver us from it. I was persecuted for not going to pastors and Alfas that give you things to use instead of calling on the name of Jesus, but today most of the people that persecuted me are praising the God that I serve and they are even the ones encouraging me to keep on looking to God and serving him. God has promised us that he will never leave us nor forsake us, keep on calling on him because he has promised and he will never fail.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:39pm On May 30, 2019
We are super thankful Almighty God for this wonderful testimony. Only the Lord God of Elijah, the God of servant Vic can do this for free. Our testimony is permanent in Jesus name. Thank you Abba Father
childofGod29:
Thank you Jesus for your mighty hand upon my life and for the continuous healing going on in my body. Thank you Jesus for another wonderful deliverance session on Sunday. It has been you all along father.

I always talk about continuous healing because its still an ongoing process but I am not where I started from. I had the issue of blood, then I use to lose so much blood that I always had to be rushed to the hospital to be stabilized now this is completely gone now to the glory of God. I was bedridden at some point almost to the point of death and the doctors couldn't find anything wrong, but God healed me without drugs people, I got off my sick bed and I began to get better and better and better. I am still getting better as its an ongoing process, but I am living my life just fine now without being in and out of hospitals again. Thank you Abba father.

That period of my serious illness, whenever I proposed to start a business, I suffer a serious setback on my health,but to the glory of God, The God of Elijah, the God that answers by fire helped me cos I put my requests before him in his tabernacle. I started my business this year and I have not suffered any attack on my health, instead of that my business has been growing day by day. Father I return all the glory to you. You have done so much for me and my family, I will forever praise your name. Please,whatever we are going through, let us keep believing and trusting on God that he is able to deliver us from it. I was persecuted for not going to pastors and Alfas that give you things to use instead of calling on the name of Jesus, but today most of the people that persecuted me are praising the God that I serve and they are even the ones encouraging me to keep on looking to God and serving him. God has promised us that he will never leave us nor forsake us, keep on calling on him because he has promised and he will never fail.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 10:05pm On May 30, 2019
childofGod29:

Wonderful Jesus
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:34am On May 31, 2019
Today's prayer

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:35am On May 31, 2019
Amen in Jesus name
Ronnygold:
Today's prayer
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 6:43am On May 31, 2019
Ronnygold:
Today's prayer
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 7:23am On May 31, 2019
Ronnygold:
Today's prayer
AMEN AND AMEN
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by greatimostar(f): 8:15am On May 31, 2019
Ronnygold:
Today's prayer

Amen In Jesus Name !!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 11:08am On May 31, 2019
Ronnygold:
Today's prayer
Amen and amen sir.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 5:16pm On May 31, 2019
Ronnygold:
Today's prayer

Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:07am On Jun 01, 2019
Prayer point for today.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:08am On Jun 01, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today.
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 9:25am On Jun 01, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today.
Amen and amen sir! Thank you Jesus Christ!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2019
Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today.

Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 12:20pm On Jun 02, 2019
Today's prayer

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 12:20pm On Jun 02, 2019
Amen!
Ronnygold:
Today's prayer
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by greatimostar(f): 9:41pm On Jun 02, 2019
Ronnygold:
Today's prayer

Amen In Jesus Name !!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by greatimostar(f): 9:44pm On Jun 02, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today.
Amen In Jesus Name !!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:09am On Jun 03, 2019
Ronnygold:
Today's prayer
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:09am On Jun 03, 2019
Prayer point for today

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:10am On Jun 03, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:17am On Jun 03, 2019
Amen in Jesus name
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by greatimostar(f): 8:53am On Jun 03, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
AMEN IN JESUS NAME !!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 8:59am On Jun 03, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen sir!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 9:15am On Jun 03, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
AMEN AND AMEN
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:25am On Jun 04, 2019
Prayer point for today

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.