Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (329567 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 2:09pm On May 26, 2019
Amen. Thank you Jesus.

Happy Sunday brethren
CDMhelpdesk008:
REJOICE FOR THIS IS THE DAY THE LORD HAS MADE!

"And there I will meet with the children of Israel, and the tabernacle shall be sanctified by my glory."
Exodus 29:43
...................................................................................
A meeting between God and Man is set to take place tonight and may you and your family not be left out from this great Destiny Changing Encounter.
......................................................................................
When the Glory of God shows up, Deliverance is Sure!

Get ready to be Relief from every shackles of darkness keeping you and your family in bondage, harassing and tormenting you in your dreams!

Date: Today, 26th May 2019.
Time: 7:30pm
Venue: Facebook ( search for "online Deliverance", join the group and request to be added to the Deliverance Chat group ( the chat group is visible to all the Members).

May the glory of God Almighty Shine upon us and our Families, in Jesus Christ name. Amen!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 9:17pm On May 26, 2019
Thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus.

Thank you for the successful Online deliverance and healing service that just ended right now.

Father and my God, please let all you did in the lives of your Children be permanent in Jesus name. Let the testimony of all that you have done tonight manifest speedily within the next twenty four hours in Jesus.

Congratulations to all that participated in the deliverance session, do not forget to invite or add your friends and love ones to this group, God bless you- JESUS IS LORD.

I pray that your testimony will be next in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 10:24pm On May 26, 2019
servantofGod22:

Thank you for the successful Online deliverance and healing service that just ended right now.

Father and my God, please let all you did in the lives of your Children be permanent in Jesus name. Let the testimony of all that you have done tonight manifest speedily within the next twenty four hours in Jesus.

Congratulations to all that participated in the deliverance session, do not forget to invite or add your friends and love ones to this group, God bless you- JESUS IS LORD.

Amen. Thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:20am On May 27, 2019
Prayer point for today.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:20am On May 27, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today.
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by onlyhope: 8:33am On May 27, 2019
Pls, I'm new here. How do I receive grace or go ahead for enquiry prayers (I believe this is where to start from right?)

Should I just go ahead to read Isaiah 59 vs1 right away using the instructions on page 15, or the Pastor will need to give me the go ahead first before I can proceed.

Looking forward to hearing feedback asap.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 10:18am On May 27, 2019
servantofGod22:

Amen Sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 10:19am On May 27, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today.

Amen Sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by jutaji: 12:40pm On May 27, 2019
1. NAME: My name is JOHN

2. YOUR LOCATION AND STATE OF ORIGIN.: I stay in Kano , i am from Omelewu, Kogi state.

3. YOUR DREAM AT NIGHT OR RE-OCCURRING DREAM/S YOU CAN REMEMBER: Eat in my dream, dream but don’t remember, Sexual intercourse, old compound, old school, chased by dog, Financial failure, Poverty, a woman touched my head

4. YOUR FOUNDATIONS- EXODUS 20 V 3-5, EMPHASIS ON VERSE 5: My grandfather worshiped Eka, Alekwu etc

5. WHAT YOU WANT GOD TO DO FOR YOU: I want God to deliver me from witchcraft attack, failure, bad luck, lack of favour, spirit of delay etc.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 7:31pm On May 27, 2019
onlyhope:
Pls, I'm new here. How do I receive grace or go ahead for enquiry prayers (I believe this is where to start from right?)

Should I just go ahead to read Isaiah 59 vs1 right away using the instructions on page 15, or the Pastor will need to give me the go ahead first before I can proceed.

You are welcome sir, do go through the first page and understand what you need to do sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:35pm On May 27, 2019
onlyhope:

Good day ma'am/sir,

You start this process by posting your details the way a member just posted his details here, check below to see how he posted his own. Then read below to see the instructions on how to go about the whole deliverance process.

You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah 59 v 1).

No matter what you are going through, just believe that God is able to deliver you out of it.

Distance is never a barrier to the God of Elijah. refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'. Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.
When done with the enquiry, you forward your observations here for you to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP), you notify us here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to you, you download and print out, instructions on how to do it is on page 2 of this thread, when set you let us know for the grace to be given.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your RPP, the procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this thread.
You have to receive grace in each of this process leading to deliverance.

The last stage is the deliverance which comes up last Sunday of every month for online deliverance. It is done via WhatsApp group, and the link can only be sent via email because nairaland can't open WhatsApp link.
If you have more question, feel free to ask.
Thank you and God bless you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:38pm On May 27, 2019
jutaji:

2. YOUR LOCATION AND STATE OF ORIGIN.: I stay in Kano , i am from Omelewu, Kogi state.

3. YOUR DREAM AT NIGHT OR RE-OCCURRING DREAM/S YOU CAN REMEMBER: Eat in my dream, dream but don’t remember, Sexual intercourse, old compound, old school, chased by dog, Financial failure, Poverty, a woman touched my head

4. YOUR FOUNDATIONS- EXODUS 20 V 3-5, EMPHASIS ON VERSE 5: My grandfather worshiped Eka, Alekwu etc

5. WHAT YOU WANT GOD TO DO FOR YOU: I want God to deliver me from witchcraft attack, failure, bad luck, lack of favour, spirit of delay etc.

You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah 59 v 1).

No matter what you are going through, just believe that God is able to deliver you out of it.
Distance is never a barrier to the God of Elijah. refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'. Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.
When done with the enquiry, you forward your observations here for you to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP), you notify us here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to you, you download and print out, instructions on how to do it is on page 2 of this thread, when set you let us know for the grace to be given.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your RPP, the procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this thread.

The last stage is the deliverance which comes up last Sunday of every month for online deliverance. It is done via WhatsApp group, and the link can only be sent via email because nairaland can't open WhatsApp link.

Thank you and God bless you.short
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:38pm On May 27, 2019
jutaji:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 10:55pm On May 27, 2019
jutaji:

You are welcome.sir, do as instructed by childofGod
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:07am On May 28, 2019
Amen in Jesus name
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:11am On May 28, 2019
Prayer point for today

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:20am On May 28, 2019
Praise be the Lord God of Elijah, the God of servant Vic for His mighty touch during the Sunday online deliverance.

We felt the mighty touch of Holyspirit during the program, and also this month has been really touch for us, we have just been going through one stress and another and also my husband was strong but God of Elijah touched him and evil arrow has gone back to sender in Jesus name.

In this same month, business has been somehow but to the glory of God, after Sunday deliverance God Almighty proved himself greatly in the business yesterday and our journey was smooth.

I also want to praise God for the grace of Sacrifice of Hegde, I call it Sacrifice of peace because each time I carry it out all my enemies back off to the glory of God.

Praise be to the Lord most high

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:21am On May 28, 2019
Amen in Jesus name
Ronnygold:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:24am On May 28, 2019
You are welcome in Jesus name. Please follow the above instructions on how to start your deliverance, if you need more clarification feel free to let us know.
jutaji:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 6:29am On May 28, 2019
Ronnygold:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 7:00am On May 28, 2019
Ronnygold:
Prayer point for today
Amen sir in Jesus Christ name!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by greatimostar(f): 11:20am On May 28, 2019
Ronnygold:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by greatimostar(f): 11:23am On May 28, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today.
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 12:21pm On May 28, 2019
Amen sir. Thank you Jesus
servantofGod22:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 9:13pm On May 28, 2019
Ronnygold:
Praise be the Lord God of Elijah, the God of servant Vic for His mighty touch during the Sunday online deliverance.

We felt the mighty touch of Holyspirit during the program, and also this month has been really touch for us, we have just been going through one stress and another and also my husband was strong but God of Elijah touched him and evil arrow has gone back to sender in Jesus name.

In this same month, business has been somehow but to the glory of God, after Sunday deliverance God Almighty proved himself greatly in the business yesterday and our journey was smooth.

I also want to praise God for the grace of Sacrifice of Hegde, I call it Sacrifice of peace because each time I carry it out all my enemies back off to the glory of God.

Thank you Jesus, for this wonderful testimony.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 10:00pm On May 28, 2019
Ronnygold:

Mighty Jesus, wonderful testimony
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:19am On May 29, 2019
Prayer point for today

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:20am On May 29, 2019
Amen!
Ronnygold:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:37am On May 29, 2019
Ronnygold:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by greatimostar(f): 9:35am On May 29, 2019
Ronnygold:
Prayer point for today

AMEN IN JESUS NAME !!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 10:16am On May 29, 2019
Ronnygold:
Prayer point for today
AMEN AND AMEN
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by jutaji: 2:37pm On May 29, 2019
childofGod29:

Thank you and God bless you.short

Thank you man of God. I have studied the self enquiry session. Please I need Grace to proceed. God bless you

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.