Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (335098 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 12:19pm On Jan 02, 2020
Yomiside1:
Am done with the enquiry prayer

Post your result
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 12:23pm On Jan 02, 2020
Jumblack:
Good morning, please I'm through with the RPP. Should I write the numbers I ticked here or send to the email?

The man of God said you should snap and upload here.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Jumblack: 1:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
CDMHELPDESK007:

The man of God said you should snap and upload here.

Okay, thank you. Here it is

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 2:52pm On Jan 02, 2020
Jumblack:

The man of God said you should confirm, No 29, 31,33,(34)35 that you had signs on and which of them you had the greatest sign on?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 2:55pm On Jan 02, 2020
Jumblack:

The man of God said you should confirm, No 29, 31,33,(34)35 that you had signs on and which of them you had the greatest sign on?

He said No 34 is most important and it has to do with God, just like Jonah in the Bible.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Jumblack: 3:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
CDMHELPDESK007:

He said No 34 is most important and it has to do with God, just like Jonah in the Bible.
Yes, please. I had very noticeable vibrations on my leg for no. 34 but had knee jerks on the other prayer points I ticked.

Do I repeat the RPP?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 3:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
Jumblack:

Yes, please. I had very noticeable vibrations on my leg for no. 34 but had knee jerks on the other prayer points I ticked.

Do I repeat the RPP?

He said you should type what is on that number here and meditate on it. Then reply if you understand what the number is all about?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Jumblack: 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2020
CDMHELPDESK007:

He said you should type what is on that number here and meditate on it. Then reply if you understand what the number is all about?

Monitoring spirit that is after me for; abandoning the things of God/Saying no to God's call.

I don't know if I'm correct, but my understanding of this number is that I have either neglected God's work or not yielded myself to His call to service.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by naijareferee: 5:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 7:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
Jumblack:

Monitoring spirit that is after me for; abandoning the things of God/Saying no to God's call.

I don't know if I'm correct, but my understanding of this number is that I have either neglected God's work or not yielded myself to His call to service.

He said you should take underline that number and pray God should please reveal what assignment He has for you while you get prepared for the next stage.
Anything that is not clear to you, feel free to ask
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 8:00pm On Jan 02, 2020
Yomiside1:
Am done with the enquiry prayer

You have not posted it yet
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:37am On Jan 03, 2020
Prayer point for today

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:38am On Jan 03, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by julieme: 6:10am On Jan 03, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:51am On Jan 03, 2020
Amen! Judgement of fire oh Lord!
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 8:11am On Jan 03, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen and Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 8:31am On Jan 03, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen and Amen!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 10:15am On Jan 03, 2020
Amen in jesus name,Amen
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 10:38am On Jan 03, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by opey1(f): 12:52pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ronnygold:
Repeating RPP is still the same process, all you need to do is to give God real Thanksgiving from your heart, no matter the situation.

After which you genuinely ask for forgiveness of sins of your ancestors, parents and yourself, mention any sins you know and ask God to forgive you, you have to really mean the forgiveness of sins, if you know any idol they worship in your lineage, ask God to forgive you, mention names of things that you know, after this repeat the RPP and post the result here.

God bless you

Good day ma, so i did the RPP again..the numbers ticked are 1, 4, 5, 13, 15, 23...thank you. What is next ma?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by naijareferee: 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
naijareferee:
Good day sir,

Name: Joseph
State : Ebonyi

Foundation:

My parents were Catholics.

Dream:

I have had a reoccurring dream of my flight crash landing after take off. Last night, it went through the calm sea to stop on the land. Wanted to explode but did not explode again to allow me pick my things.

Prayer requests:
I want to God to give me all round deliverance and break all limitations in my life.

Thank you Lord...

I came here with the quoted troubling dream...
Last two weeks, I had similar dream but this time the plane the didn't crash. I landed safely in my destination.
I want to give the God of this ministry all the glory. Spiritually, I know I am picking up... And I believe the physical manifestation of Gods grace will be much in my life. Amen

Haven gone through the first stage, the servant of God has requested I move to the next stage.
Please kindly furnish me with the RPP form.
Thank Jesus. Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by naijareferee: 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by fbexpert: 1:34pm On Jan 03, 2020
I request for grace from the man of God to embark on Rpp.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 1:39pm On Jan 03, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen Sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
opey1:

Good day ma, so i did the RPP again..the numbers ticked are 1, 4, 5, 13, 15, 23...thank you. What is next ma?

The man of God said you should confirm your RPP and which of them the sign was great?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
naijareferee:

Last two weeks, I had similar dream but this time the plane the didn't crash. I landed safely in my destination.
I want to give the God of this ministry all the glory. Spiritually, I know I am picking up... And I believe the physical manifestation of Gods grace will be much in my life. Amen

Haven gone through the first stage, the servant of God has requested I move to the next stage.
Thank Jesus. Amen

Praise God ma/sir, your testimony is just loading. Congrats.

wait a minute, for your RPP sheet

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 1:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
fbexpert:
I request for grace from the man of God to embark on Rpp.

Receive grace from the man of God for your RPP in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2020
naijareferee:

Thank Jesus. Amen

Receive grace from the man of God for your RPP in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 2:31pm On Jan 03, 2020
For those for RPP stage, download and use

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2020
naijareferee:

Thank Jesus. Amen

Glory Be to God Almighty!
Greater Testimonies are Loading for Manifestation by God's Grace! Keep on Trusting in God for your Supernatural Turnaround!

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by opey1(f): 8:34pm On Jan 03, 2020
CDMHELPDESK007:

The man of God said you should confirm your RPP and which of them the sign was great?

13 ma...i fell on the bed....but for others, i moved
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by IsanableGod: 12:06am On Jan 04, 2020
[uoGood evening servant of God I thank God for the grace of God upon your life, please sir I sent an email to you but just to receive a reply.te author=servantofGod22 post=71392782]Good day and God bless you.

Don’t be a doubting Thomas, God can DELIVER or HEAL you, right there, where you are.

Yes! He can, distance is not a barrier– Isaiah 59 V 1- Behold, the LORD's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:

When God says yes , no man can say no, I am speaking to you where you are, that the God of Elijah can deliver you from every of your challenges.

If you are still doubting or don’t understand how, then watch this footage below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Z_qNnGulyA

My names are Servant Victor David, a deliverance Minister by His grace, from CCT. Deliverance Ministries. No 9, Idowu Close, Off Second Powerline, Opposite The Gem International Sch. by Plaza Junction, Sango Ota, Ogun State.

The Lord has directed me here to see how He by His grace can deliver or heal someone who is facing challenge/s of life and needs deliverance.

That person might just be you, if you are going through one or some of the under mentioned challenges:

1. Working like an Elephant but eating like an Ant
2. Disappointment at the edge of breakthrough.
3. Lack of destiny helpers / Business failure.
4. Promise and fail.
5. Marital delay.
6. Rotating on one spot.
7. Inability to conceive when all is well.
8. Hatred by destiny helpers.
9. Dreaming but not remembering when you wake up?
10. Having children in your dream but not pregnant.
11. Wedding in the dream but still single and having delay.
12. Eating in your dream
13. Making Love in the dream
14. Swimming in your dream.
15. Seeing yourself in your old compound/house in your dream.
16. Seeing yourself in your old school/ father’s house in your dream.
17. Seeing yourself picking snails in your dream.
18. Seeing yourself chased by masquerades in your dream.
19. Seeing yourself chased by dogs/cats.
20. Being chased or biting by dog/snake in your dream,
21.Seeing excreta in your dream.
22. Being naked in your dream.
23. Seeing River or swimming in your dream.
24. Seeing blood or red object in your dream. etc.
If you are, then you are in the right place. All you need to do is, FOLLOW DIVINE INSTRUCTIONS, and your testimony is next.

The book of Obadiah 1V17, Says: - But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.

WHAT IS DELIVERANCE?
“Deliverance” is a state of being set free from captivity, saved from bondage, something dangerous or unpleasant situation, etc., Obadiah 1 V 17a- But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance.
After deliverance one needs to stay away from sin and be connected to God- Obadiah 1 V 17b-“and there shall be holiness” The lastly, is “Possessing your possessions” – Obadiah 1 V 17c- the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.

Jesus Christ, during His earthly ministry, ministered deliverance and He also gave His disciples authority to do same - Mathew 10 V 1- And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.

I may not be able to come online everyday because of my tight schedule, but God willing and by His grace. I have been sent to help someone, and that person might be you reading right now.

All you need to do for God to attend to you, is to type on this thread :

1. YOUR NAME: My name is Kemi (no need for surname)
2. YOUR LOCATION AND STATE OF ORIGIN.: I stay in Lagos, from River state.
3. YOUR DREAM AT NIGHT OR RE-OCCURRING DREAM/S YOU CAN REMEMBER: Eat in my dream, dream but don’t remember, Sexual intercourse, etc
4. YOUR FOUNDATIONS- EXODUS 20 V 3-5, EMPHASIS ON VERSE 5: My grandfather worshiped Ogun, etc
5. WHAT YOU WANT GOD TO DO FOR YOU: I want God to deliver me from marital delay, promise and fail, Financial falure, etc. and we will get back to you with an RPP sheet that will be sent to you for you to commense your deliverance online.

After typing on this thread the above answer, copy same to this email: spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com

and you will commence your online deliverance.

-Remember- JESUS IS LORD

[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (532) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — Don’t Settle For Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.