Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (331724 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by julieme: 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
smiley cool
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by chiemmanuel(m): 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2019
How do I ask the man of God.
Ronnygold:
Good and welcome sir.

Anytime you have dreams you tell the man of God about it and he will give you grace to inquire from God for the meaning.

You ask for the forgiveness of sins and pray God to destroy any power that will interfere with your prayers.

You write what you want to know about the dreams like

EG. father is this dream a good or bad dream or revelation?

Father if it's a good dream, please give me sign, eye closed, hands raised and be in spirit

If bad, you begin to open it, father this person is this or that,

If good, you open it too, there may be a message in it

If revelation, you open it too

You open according to the events that is in the dream

* Father, should i pray this or that prayer

*Father, what do i need to do?

*Father, does the dream have any negative impact etc

You inquire according to the way you had the dreams.

When you are through, you go down on your kneels and thank God.

After which you report your answers to the man of God.

Please note, if there is anything that is not clear, please ask the man of God. Those dreams carry powerful messages.

For example from this your dream

After doing the above, you open it like this...

Father if that tree mean human being, please give me sign. You wait for 5 seconds to get sign from God, sign or no sign say thank you Jesus and move on

Father if the tree is the foundation of our marriage, please give me sign

Father if enemy is planning attack on our marriage, please give me sign in Jesus name etc.

Please put in Jesus name at the end of each prayer.

Don't forget you need to ask for grace before you proceed.

If you need more clarification, feel free to ask.

God bless you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 11:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
chiemmanuel:

You just type, I need grace for my dream interpretations here and you will be responded to
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by chiemmanuel(m): 11:08pm On Dec 30, 2019
I need grace for my divine dreams interpretations
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by QueenBee1995: 12:33am On Dec 31, 2019
I need grace for my dream enquiry prayer sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 1:01am On Dec 31, 2019
chiemmanuel:
I need grace for my divine dreams interpretations

Kindly be patient till you receive the Grace to proceed from the man of God. Thanks!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 1:07am On Dec 31, 2019
QueenBee1995:
I need grace for my dream enquiry prayer sir

Kindly be patient as well till you receive the Grace to proceed from the man of God. Thanks!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 1:17am On Dec 31, 2019
TODAY'S PRAYER...

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 1:18am On Dec 31, 2019
CDMhelpdesk008:
TODAY'S PRAYER...

Amen sir..!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Yomiside1(m): 2:09am On Dec 31, 2019
I am beginning the enquiry prayer, I receive grace in Jesus Name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:16am On Dec 31, 2019
CDMhelpdesk008:
TODAY'S PRAYER...
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:22am On Dec 31, 2019
Yomiside1:

From the man of God, receive grace for your do it yourself enquiries prayers in Jesus name

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:23am On Dec 31, 2019
Yomiside1:

Type amen to the grace you received before you commence the prayers sir/ma.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by siverspooon(m): 3:15am On Dec 31, 2019
I need Grace for my dreams sir. And Amen to the man of God's prayer today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 3:34am On Dec 31, 2019
CDMhelpdesk008:
TODAY'S PRAYER...

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by omeome: 3:51am On Dec 31, 2019
Q
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oshin56(m): 5:36am On Dec 31, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:

Read page one from the man of God, enter information's like, name without surname, dream, foundations, challenge and you start with enquiry prayers
dream foundation as how?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Yomiside1(m): 6:26am On Dec 31, 2019
childofGod29:

From the man of God, receive grace for your do it yourself enquiries prayers in Jesus name

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by julieme: 6:31am On Dec 31, 2019
CDMhelpdesk008:
TODAY'S PRAYER...
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Jumblack: 7:32am On Dec 31, 2019
Austynodv:
From the man of God

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 7:56am On Dec 31, 2019
omeome:
1. YOUR NAME: My name is Silas
2. YOUR LOCATION AND STATE OF ORIGIN.: I stay in Port-Harcourt, from Delta state.
3. YOUR DREAM AT NIGHT OR RE-OCCURRING DREAM/S YOU CAN REMEMBER: Eat in my dream, see my self writing exam in my secondary school uniform, sometimes chased by dog and being beaten by it, seeing and stepping on excreta,Sexual intercourse, etc
4. YOUR FOUNDATIONS- EXODUS 20 V 3-5, EMPHASIS ON VERSE 5: My mother and father are Christians but i don't know much about my grand parents
5. WHAT YOU WANT GOD TO DO FOR YOU: I want God to deliver me from near success syndrome, marital delay, series of disappointment, suicide thought, shame, failure in finance and career, hatred from friends and destiny helpers, moving object in my body, short sightedness etc
Please, the God of Elijah that has been doing these for others do mine for me in Jesus name. Amen

You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the
God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not
shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah
59 v 1). Distance is never a barrier to the God of Elijah.
refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and
study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'.
Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can
then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the
Servant of God.
When done with the enquiry, you forward your observations
here for you to move to the next stage.
The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP), you notify us
here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace
from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to
you, you download and print out, instructions on how to do it
is on page 2 of this thread, when set you let us know for the
grace to be given.
After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your
RPP, the procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this
thread.
You have to receive grace in each of this process leading to
deliverance.
The last stage is the deliverance.
You are admonished to send your basic profile to spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com as well.
Please find details below:
Procedures for One on One Deliverance
1. Conclude with enquiry prayers.
2. Conclude your RPP
3. Conclude your Renounciation
4. Repeat RPP to confirm that there is no more prayers/signs.
5.Get booked for online deliverance through email (by
submitting deliverance placard through email) .
6. Embark on 6am to 6pm fasting on the day of deliverance.
7. A video clip of CCT Deliverance Service will be provided for
you to download and use for the deliverance.
8. Request for and receive grace from the man of God on the
Nairaland thread. Get dressed, read Isaiah 59 V 1
9. Ask for forgiveness of sins, cover your environment with the
blood of Jesus, ask the fire of the Holy Ghost to fill and
incubate your environment in Jesus name.
10. When done, stand up, be in spirit and keep singing along
with the deliverance footage. Cue the video to auto play and
repeat. Anytime you fall under anointing get up and continue
until the Lord is through with you. He will bring your kneels
down to thank Him and give Him praise.

Let us know if there is anything you don't understand very
well.
Thanks
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 8:02am On Dec 31, 2019
Oshin56:
dream foundation as how?

It is your basic profile you are asked to provide sir/ma. Kindly See the format below:

1. YOUR NAME( do not include your surname):

2. YOUR LOCATION AND STATE OF ORIGIN.:

3. YOUR DREAM AT NIGHT OR REOCCURRING DREAM/S YOU
CAN REMEMBER:

4. YOUR FOUNDATIONS - EXODUS 20 V 3-5, EMPHASIS ON
VERSE 5:

5. WHAT YOU WANT GOD TO DO FOR YOU:

Thanks!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by naijareferee: 8:14am On Dec 31, 2019
[quote author=CDMhelpdesk008 post=85364498]TODAY'S PRAYER...[/quot]

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 9:32am On Dec 31, 2019
CDMhelpdesk008:
TODAY'S PRAYER...

Amen Sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 9:36am On Dec 31, 2019
omeome:
1. YOUR NAME: My name is Silas
2. YOUR LOCATION AND STATE OF ORIGIN.: I stay in Port-Harcourt, from Delta state.
3. YOUR DREAM AT NIGHT OR RE-OCCURRING DREAM/S YOU CAN REMEMBER: Eat in my dream, see my self writing exam in my secondary school uniform, sometimes chased by dog and being beaten by it, seeing and stepping on excreta,Sexual intercourse, etc
4. YOUR FOUNDATIONS- EXODUS 20 V 3-5, EMPHASIS ON VERSE 5: My mother and father are Christians but i don't know much about my grand parents
5. WHAT YOU WANT GOD TO DO FOR YOU: I want God to deliver me from near success syndrome, marital delay, series of disappointment, suicide thought, shame, failure in finance and career, hatred from friends and destiny helpers, moving object in my body, short sightedness etc
Please, the God of Elijah that has been doing these for others do mine for me in Jesus name. Amen

You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the
God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah 59 v 1). Distance is never a barrier to the God of Elijah.
Refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'.

Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.
When done with the enquiry, you forward your observations here for you to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP), you notify us here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace
from the man of God.

The RPP sheet will be forwarded to you, you download and print out, instructions on how to do it is on page 2 of this thread, when set you let us know for the grace to be given.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your RPP, the procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this thread.

You have to receive grace in each of this process leading to deliverance.

The last stage is the deliverance.
You are admonished to send your basic profile to spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com as well.
Please find details below:
Procedures for One on One Deliverance
1. Conclude with enquiry prayers.
2. Conclude your RPP
3. Conclude your Renounciation
4. Repeat RPP to confirm that there is no more prayers/signs.
5.Get booked for online deliverance through email (by
submitting deliverance placard through email) .
6. Embark on 6am to 6pm fasting on the day of deliverance.
7. A video clip of CCT Deliverance Service will be provided for you to download and use for the deliverance.
8. Request for and receive grace from the man of God on the Nairaland thread. Get dressed, read Isaiah 59 V 1
9. Ask for forgiveness of sins, cover your environment with the blood of Jesus, ask the fire of the Holy Ghost to fill and
incubate your environment in Jesus name.
10. When done, stand up, be in spirit and keep singing along with the deliverance footage. Cue the video to auto play and
repeat. Anytime you fall under anointing get up and continue until the Lord is through with you. He will bring your kneels
down to thank Him and give Him praise.

Let us know if there is anything you don't understand very well
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by charity73: 9:50am On Dec 31, 2019
CDMhelpdesk008:
TODAY'S PRAYER...

Amen in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by charity73: 10:00am On Dec 31, 2019
@ Man of God, thank you sir, may God empower you the more in Jesus name sir, My dream has turned around for Good, praise God.
@Sister Ronnygold, thank you for sharing your life touching encounter that gave me an opportunity to have contact with the man of God.
@Everyone here, there is God, I mean there is God. The problem is for children of God to locate a true prophet, hummm, I am short of words, me that can't sleep without attack in my dreams, i am now the one sleeping and waking up like a baby without seeing the man of God or visiting the church. This can only be God, yes, it can only be God.
May all our afflictions end with this year in Jesus name.

Singing..
I have a God who never fails, I have a God who never fails, Jesus never fails, He will never fail, for ever more (7X)

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 10:09am On Dec 31, 2019
Kindly revert back to the first reply, I've edited it.

When you are ready, let us know know, you will get grace from the man of God.
chiemmanuel:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 10:12am On Dec 31, 2019
Amen in jesus name,Amen
CDMhelpdesk008:
TODAY'S PRAYER...
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 10:12am On Dec 31, 2019
Glory be to God ma. God will perfect your testimony in Jesus name.

Amen to the prayer.

Thank you Jesus!
charity73:
@ Man of God, thank you sir, may God empower you the more in Jesus name sir, My dream has turned around for Good, praise God.
@Sister Ronnygold, thank you for sharing your life touching encounter that gave me an opportunity to have contact with the man of God.
@Everyone here, there is God, I mean there is God. The problem is for children of God to locate a true prophet, hummm, I am short of words, me that can't sleep without attack in my dreams, i am now the one sleeping and waking up like a baby without seeing the man of God or visiting the church. This can only be God, yes, it can only be God.

Singing..
I have a God who never fails, I have a God who never fails, Jesus never fails, He will never fail, for ever more (7X)
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 10:13am On Dec 31, 2019
May the name of the Lord be praised and glorified, Amen
charity73:

Singing..

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 11:09am On Dec 31, 2019
Good day and welcome sir
I have been directed by the man of God to guide you through the interpretation of your dream

You ask for the forgiveness of sins and pray God to destroy any power that will interfere with your prayers.

You write what you want to know about the dreams like

EG. father is this dream a good dream? If it's a good dream give me sign in Jesus name, eyes closed, hands raised up and be in spirit, wait for 5secs, you will get a sign. Sign or no sign you say thank you Jesus and move to the next.

if there is no sign it means no, if there is sign it means yes, example, My father, If this dream is evil, please give me a sign in Jesus name. If there is a sign, it means yes, if no sign, it means it is not evil,
Ask if it's bad dream. Follow the above instruction

Ask if it's revelation, follow above instruction

If bad, you begin to open it, father this person is this or that,

If good, you open it too, there may be a message in it

If revelation, you open it too

You open according to the events that is in the dream

*Father, does the dream have any negative impact etc

You inquire according to the way you had the dreams.

When you are through, you go down on your kneels and thank God.

After which you report your answers to the man of God here on this thread
Please note, if there is anything that is not clear, please ask the man of God here. Those dreams carry powerful messages.

For example from this your dream

After doing the above, you open it like this...

Father if that tree mean human being, please give me sign. You wait for 5 seconds to get sign from God, sign or no sign say thank you Jesus and move on

Father if the tree is the foundation of our marriage, please give me sign

Father if enemy is planning attack on our marriage, please give me sign in Jesus name etc.

Please put in Jesus name at the end of each prayer.

Don't forget you need to ask for grace before you proceed.

If you need more clarification, feel free to ask.

God bless you
chiemmanuel:
my wife said she dreamt a tree wanted to fall, and I guided her and our children to a safe place, in that place, there was a riot, but I took them to a safe place, the tree fell down,
in that same dream people told her I eloped with another woman, and that's why I told them to hide, people were mocking her, she wsnted to curse me in the dream, for abandoning her, she could not, she said she was weeping and praying that I am loosed from the woman, then she woke up.

second dream, I was to board a plane transporting cash, as thats my job, but when I arrived, the plane was taking off, the pilot refused to open for me, I went back home, later that plane crashed, and the contents spilled everywhere. witb casualties,

PLEASE I NEED INTERPRETATIONS

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (532) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.