Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,679 members, 7,813,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (330104 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 31, 2019
Hello. Please I would like to receive grace from the man of God to commence my deliverance.
Username: Guy1979.
Thank you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Jumblack: 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2019
I have done the enquiry prayer and only felt a knee jerk by the third and fourth time.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 2:01pm On Dec 31, 2019
Guy1979:
Hello. Please I would like to receive grace from the man of God to commence my deliverance.
Username: Guy1979.
Thank you.

Hello Sir/ma below is the stages and procedure the man of God has given so every one wanting to carry out deliverance

Refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'.

Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.
When done with the enquiry, you forward your observations here for you to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP), you notify us here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace
from the man of God.

The RPP sheet will be forwarded to you, you download and print out, instructions on how to do it is on page 2 of this thread, when set you let us know for the grace to be given.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your RPP, the procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this thread.

You have to receive grace in each of this process leading to deliverance.

The last stage is the deliverance.
You are admonished to send your basic profile to spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com as well.
Please find details below:
Procedures for One on One Deliverance
1. Conclude with enquiry prayers.
2. Conclude your RPP
3. Conclude your Renounciation
4. Repeat RPP to confirm that there is no more prayers/signs.
5.Get booked for online deliverance through email (by
submitting deliverance placard through email) .
6. Embark on 6am to 6pm fasting on the day of deliverance.
7. A video clip of CCT Deliverance Service will be provided for you to download and use for the deliverance.
8. Request for and receive grace from the man of God on the Nairaland thread. Get dressed, read Isaiah 59 V 1
9. Ask for forgiveness of sins, cover your environment with the blood of Jesus, ask the fire of the Holy Ghost to fill and
incubate your environment in Jesus name.
10. When done, stand up, be in spirit and keep singing along with the deliverance footage. Cue the video to auto play and
repeat. Anytime you fall under anointing get up and continue until the Lord is through with you. He will bring your kneels
down to thank Him and give Him praise.

Let us know if there is anything you don't understand very well
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2019
You will need to outline what you felt from number one to five

Eg 1. No sign etc.

After you have done that you will move to the next stage.

Jumblack:
I have done the enquiry prayer and only felt a knee jerk by the third and fourth time.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jumblack:

Sir/ma

You should post your enquiry like this,
1. Prayer-moved one step.
2. Prayer- did not move.
3.Prayer - Did not move.
4.Prayer- my legs staggered
5-Prayer-I moved three steps forward.

After this you can now move ahead to the next stage- RPP
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Jumblack: 2:48pm On Dec 31, 2019
Okay, thank you
Ronnygold:
You will need to outline what you felt from number one to five

Eg 1. No sign etc.

After you have done that you will move to the next stage.

CDMHELPDESK007:

Sir/ma

You should post your enquiry like this,
1. Prayer-moved one step.
2. Prayer- did not move.
3.Prayer - Did not move.
4.Prayer- my legs staggered
5-Prayer-I moved three steps forward.

After this you can now move ahead to the next stage- RPP
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Jumblack: 2:52pm On Dec 31, 2019
I'm through with the enquiry prayer

1. Prayer-did not move.
2. Prayer- did not move.
3.Prayer - Knee jerked
4.Prayer- knee jerked
5-Prayer- did not move
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 31, 2019
I have read the procedure and I'm ready for the prayer. I would like to receive grace from the man of God.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 4:23pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jumblack:
I'm through with the enquiry prayer

1. Prayer-did not move.
2. Prayer- did not move.
3.Prayer - Knee jerked
4.Prayer- knee jerked
5-Prayer- did not move

Congrats, you need to read, understand the next stage, RPP, and ask for grace from the man of God here after printing it out.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 4:26pm On Dec 31, 2019
Guy1979:
I have read the procedure and I'm ready for the prayer. I would like to receive grace from the man of God.

From the man of God

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 31, 2019
Amen!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Jumblack: 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:

Congrats, you need to read, understand the next stage, RPP, and ask for grace from the man of God here after printing it out.

Thank you.
I have read about the next stage and printed the RPP, I'm requesting for grace from the man of God.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jumblack:

Thank you.
I have read about the next stage and printed the RPP, I'm requesting for grace from the man of God.

Receive grace from the man of God for your do it yourself RPP prayers in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by omeome: 6:26pm On Dec 31, 2019
How do I go about the enquiry prayers? I hv contacted the man of God and he told me to seek direction here
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:33pm On Dec 31, 2019
Kindly revert to page 15 of this thread, the how is there, when you are ready, you ask for grace to proceed.

If you need more clarification, feel free to ask.
omeome:
How do I go about the enquiry prayers? I hv contacted the man of God and he told me to seek direction here
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:36pm On Dec 31, 2019
Do you understand how to do it? Please ask question for anything that is not clear.

God bless you
Jumblack:

Thank you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:56pm On Dec 31, 2019
Hmmm, how do I start? Lord God of Elijah! I give you all the glory! This is me bringing my BABY to cross over night! It is the Lord's doing and it is so marvelous in our sight!

Thank you Jehovah! This year makes it 4 years I've been married, God of Servant Vic did it for me in a miraculous way, He removed demonic serpent evil powers from my mother's house put in my body and put awesome Miracle in my womb, thank you Jesus!

Our finances nko? I can't even explain, the blessings of God from CCT is massive in my home, he provided for us, we have more than enough. At a point I was telling my husband that is like God do add money to our money! Because it never finish! Awesome God! Mighty God! The God of Servant Vic! The God of Elijah! Thank you Jesus!

3 Likes

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Jumblack: 6:56pm On Dec 31, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:

Receive grace from the man of God for your do it yourself RPP prayers in Jesus name

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Jumblack: 6:58pm On Dec 31, 2019
Ronnygold:
Do you understand how to do it? Please ask question for anything that is not clear.

God bless you

Yes, I read your explanation on page 2. Thank you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 6:58pm On Dec 31, 2019
omeome:

Wait a minute let me re post it here
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Jumblack: 6:59pm On Dec 31, 2019
I rejoice with you and will also testify in Jesus name.

Ronnygold:
Hmmm, how do I start? Lord God of Elijah! I give you all the glory! This is me bringing my BABY to cross over night! It is the Lord's doing and it is so marvelous in our sight!

Thank you Jehovah! This year makes it 4 years I've been married, God of Servant Vic did it for me in a miraculous way, He removed demonic serpent evil powers from my mother's house put in my body and put awesome Miracle in my womb, thank you Jesus!

Our finances nko? I can't even explain, the blessings of God from CCT is massive in my home, he provided for us, we have more than enough. At a point I was telling my husband that is like God do add money to our money! Because it never finish! Awesome God! Mighty God! The God of Servant Vic! The God of Elijah! Thank you Jesus!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:00pm On Dec 31, 2019
Ronnygold:

We can not thank God enough. Thank You King of Kings and Lord of Lords
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 7:04pm On Dec 31, 2019
servantofGod22:

Ok. Let me explain so others can learn too..

God wants to deliver every one who truly needs deliverance and followed His instructions.

Every one were suppose to go through an enquires prayer for the first time.

This enquires prayer is to determine if one's heaven is opened or not.

It is a simple prayer, where you dress up, read Isaiah 59 V 1 with faith, get a biro and a sheet of paper to jot down your experience after the prayers.

Before now, I use to have a phone call with the person and ask the person to stand close to a bed or chair and repeat after me, Oh God my father, please forgive me my sins, knowingly and unknownly, Oh God my father, if you have forgiven me, please move me forward two steps in Jesus name. Eyes now closed, hand raised for God to minister.

This will be done five times ,after the fifth times, we go down on our kneels and thank God for His mighty hand.(during the prayers, if there is any manifestation going on, you just say, thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus.)

The above way is what some here had with me, but there is now a greater grace by the God of Elijah,. Now, all you need is to receive grace from me, and undergo the self enquires prayer on your own (Isaiah 59 V 1 ) but you most now go down on your kneels to ask for forgiveness of sins and ask God to destroy any evil creature that wantt to interfere with your prayers in Jesus name.

You now stand up and do it yourself right there without phone call as usual

When done, you thank God on your kneels and write every observations and send to me.

The Lord decide to give the greater grace so that He can attend to every one here.

So if there is anyone that needs the enquires prayer, do indicate, so you receive grace for it and if there is any thing we don't understand, feel free to ask.

This is how to prepare and do your self enquiry prayers.

Let us know if you need grace to start by requesting for grace from the man of God
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:08pm On Dec 31, 2019
CDMhelpdesk008:
TODAY'S PRAYER...
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 7:14pm On Dec 31, 2019
Ronnygold:

Thank you Jesus, wonderful Jesus. We celebrate His goodness in your family
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:27pm On Dec 31, 2019
Thank you. Amen!
Jumblack:
I rejoice with you and will also testify in Jesus name.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 7:49pm On Dec 31, 2019
Ronnygold:

We rejoiced with Your family ma!!
Thank God for His Wonderful Miracles!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oshin56(m): 7:57pm On Dec 31, 2019
CDMhelpdesk008:

It is your basic profile you are asked to provide sir/ma. Kindly See the format below:

1. YOUR NAME( do not include your surname):

2. YOUR LOCATION AND STATE OF ORIGIN.:

3. YOUR DREAM AT NIGHT OR REOCCURRING DREAM/S YOU
CAN REMEMBER:

4. YOUR FOUNDATIONS - EXODUS 20 V 3-5, EMPHASIS ON
VERSE 5:

5. WHAT YOU WANT GOD TO DO FOR YOU:

Thanks!
1. Samson
2. Kware and ekiti
3 I normally forgot my dreams
4. Royal family
5. God should provide a good job for me in this new year
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 8:08pm On Dec 31, 2019
Oshin56:
1. Samson
2. Kware and ekiti
3 I normally forgot my dreams
4. Royal family
5. God should provide a good job for me in this new year

You are welcome in Jesus name., Note that there is nothing God of Elijah can not do. Isaiah 59 V 1

Below is the stages and procedure the man of God has given so every one wanting to carry out deliverance

Refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'.

Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.
When done with the enquiry, you forward your observations here for you to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP), you notify us here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace
from the man of God.

The RPP sheet will be forwarded to you, you download and print out, instructions on how to do it is on page 2 of this thread, when set you let us know for the grace to be given.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your RPP, the procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this thread.

You have to receive grace in each of this process leading to deliverance.

The last stage is the deliverance.
You are admonished to send your basic profile to spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com as well.
Please find details below:
Procedures for One on One Deliverance
1. Conclude with enquiry prayers.
2. Conclude your RPP
3. Conclude your Renounciation
4. Repeat RPP to confirm that there is no more prayers/signs.
5.Get booked for online deliverance through email (by
submitting deliverance placard through email) .
6. Embark on 6am to 6pm fasting on the day of deliverance.
7. A video clip of CCT Deliverance Service will be provided for you to download and use for the deliverance.
8. Request for and receive grace from the man of God on the Nairaland thread. Get dressed, read Isaiah 59 V 1
9. Ask for forgiveness of sins, cover your environment with the blood of Jesus, ask the fire of the Holy Ghost to fill and
incubate your environment in Jesus name.
10. When done, stand up, be in spirit and keep singing along with the deliverance footage. Cue the video to auto play and
repeat. Anytime you fall under anointing get up and continue until the Lord is through with you. He will bring your kneels
down to thank Him and give Him praise.

Let us know if there is anything you don't understand very well
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by stemah: 9:17pm On Dec 31, 2019
I request the grace to start the rpp prayer
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 9:50pm On Dec 31, 2019
stemah:
I request the grace to start the rpp prayer

Ma/sir, are you done with your enquiry?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by giftfromGod(f): 10:34pm On Dec 31, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:

You are welcome ma, try and read page one by the man of God first.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.