Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,341 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (335062 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by opey1(f): 11:46pm On Dec 31, 2019
Ronnygold:
Repeating RPP is still the same process, all you need to do is to give God real Thanksgiving from your heart, no matter the situation.

After which you genuinely ask for forgiveness of sins of your ancestors, parents and yourself, mention any sins you know and ask God to forgive you, you have to really mean the forgiveness of sins, if you know any idol they worship in your lineage, ask God to forgive you, mention names of things that you know, after this repeat the RPP and post the result here.

God bless you

OK ma, thanks
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:29am On Jan 01, 2020
From the man of God

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:31am On Jan 01, 2020
Prayer point for today

2 Likes

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:33am On Jan 01, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:37am On Jan 01, 2020
Thank you Jesus for keeping me and my family alive to witness another year. May your name forever be praised. Happy new year everyone.

To all the new people on the thread,just make sure you see your deliverance through and you shall also testify as we have so many testimonies here. God can do yours too, just make sure you follow all divine instructions.

2 Likes

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 8:03am On Jan 01, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 8:05am On Jan 01, 2020
childofGod29:
Thank you Jesus for keeping me and my family alive to witness another year. May your name forever be praised. Happy new year everyone.

To all the new people on the thread,just make sure you see your deliverance through and you shall also testify as we have so many testimonies here. God can do yours too, just make sure you follow all divine instructions.

Happy New year to you and your family
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by omeome: 8:47am On Jan 01, 2020
childofGod29:

Happy New Year sir.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by omeome: 8:48am On Jan 01, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 9:24am On Jan 01, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen and Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by naijareferee: 9:39am On Jan 01, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 9:43am On Jan 01, 2020
childofGod29:
From the man of God
Amen sir! Happy New Year Brethren!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 9:44am On Jan 01, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen and Amen sir!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 9:45am On Jan 01, 2020
childofGod29:

Same to you ma!!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 12:55pm On Jan 01, 2020
omeome:
How do I go about the enquiry prayers? I hv contacted the man of God and he told me to seek direction here

Hello sir/ma, I have been directed to attend to you.

Receive, grace from the man of God in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2020
naijareferee:

Amen

The man of God said you should chat with him
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by naijareferee: 1:06pm On Jan 01, 2020
CDMHELPDESK007:

The man of God said you should chat with him

OK sir.
Thank you. I really appreciate this gesture...
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 2:27pm On Jan 01, 2020
Happy New year daddy!
childofGod29:
From the man of God
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 2:27pm On Jan 01, 2020
Amen!!!
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 2:28pm On Jan 01, 2020
Thank you Abba Father![1quote author=childofGod29 post=85394954]Thank you Jesus for keeping me and my family alive to witness another year. May your name forever be praised. Happy new year everyone.

To all the new people on the thread,just make sure you see your deliverance through and you shall also testify as we have so many testimonies here. God can do yours too, just make sure you follow all divine instructions.[/quote]
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:09am On Jan 02, 2020
Prayer point for today

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:22am On Jan 02, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 2:34am On Jan 02, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Yomiside1(m): 6:34am On Jan 02, 2020
Am done with the enquiry prayer
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by julieme: 7:15am On Jan 02, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:51am On Jan 02, 2020
Amen!
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:51am On Jan 02, 2020
Please pot your result
Yomiside1:
Am done with the enquiry prayer
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by fbexpert: 8:56am On Jan 02, 2020
Dear man of God, I have done my enquiries prayer and here are my observations

First: No sign
Second: No sign
Third: No sign
Fouth: No sign
Fifth: moved forward and almost fell down.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 11:02am On Jan 02, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Jumblack: 11:37am On Jan 02, 2020
Good morning, please I'm through with the RPP. Should I write the numbers I ticked here or send to the email?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 11:54am On Jan 02, 2020
Happy new year daddy
childofGod29:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 12:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen Sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (532) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "To My Mom"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.