Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (507) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (330045 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
KingOroro1:

Yes sir. I need deliverance. Please how can I go about it

Alright. If you are ready, please begin by praying the prayer in this link and afterwards report your observations here:

https://fb.watch/fyNti8pDAN/

Kindly use this prayer three times and get back to us with your observation while using it.

Example
I give God the glory, during the prayer.
1st time.....this happened

2nd time. .....this happened

3rd time...... this happened
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by KingOroro1(m): 5:27pm On Sep 21, 2022
servantofGod22:

Alright. If you are ready, please begin by praying the prayer in this link and afterwards report your observations here:

https://fb.watch/fyNti8pDAN/

Kindly use this prayer three times and get back to us with your observation while using it.

Example
I give God the glory, during the prayer.
1st time.....this happened

2nd time. .....this happened

3rd time...... this happened
Ok sir, please when should I pray those prayer point? Is it at midnight?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 5:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
KingOroro1:

Ok sir, please when should I pray those prayer point? Is it at midnight?

Use right away, I am waiting
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by samplanner(m): 1:27am On Sep 22, 2022
childofGod29:
If you believe and type Amen, God will deliver you from every challenges of rotating on one spot in Jesus name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC6Uc1xKrho

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:34am On Sep 22, 2022
If you believe and type Amen, God will deliver you from every issue of spirit spouse in Jesus name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uoxW1-XsGM
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:34am On Sep 22, 2022
childofGod29:
If you believe and type Amen, God will deliver you from every issue of spirit spouse in Jesus name.

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:35am On Sep 22, 2022
childofGod29:
Amen
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:13am On Sep 22, 2022
servantofGod22:
Psalms 34:17 - [The righteous] cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

I pray that your cry for deliverance from powers fighting against your breakthrough, marriage,finance, business, ministry, career, Children, etc will be answered by fire this week in Jesus name.
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 11:04am On Sep 22, 2022
Amen
childofGod29:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 11:07am On Sep 22, 2022
Amen
servantofGod22:
Psalms 34:17 - [The righteous] cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

I pray that your cry for deliverance from powers fighting against your breakthrough, marriage,finance, business, ministry, career, Children, etc will be answered by fire this week in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by KingOroro1(m): 11:08am On Sep 22, 2022
servantofGod22:

Use right away, I am waiting
Good morning sir. Truly distance is never a barrier.
The devil tried to stop me from praying those prayers but when I did, it was as if an unusual breeze is throwing me to and fro, I felt slight headache and nausea. It was as if I could not control myself. I am still in awed at to what just happened. Could it mean I am possessed sir.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by KingOroro1(m): 11:11am On Sep 22, 2022
childofGod29:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 11:35am On Sep 22, 2022
Amen
childofGod29:
If you believe and type Amen, God will deliver you from every anti progress spirit from your fathers house in Jesus name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk1K-7puGPE

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 2:53pm On Sep 22, 2022
KingOroro1:

The devil tried to stop me from praying those prayers but when I did, it was as if an unusual breeze is throwing me to and fro, I felt slight headache and nausea. It was as if I could not control myself. I am still in awed at to what just happened. Could it mean I am possessed sir.

Good day and God bless you.

You are not possessed but oppressed.

It means there are powers against your destiny.

It is the power of the God of Elijah at work in Your life.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 2:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
Those who are possessed go to kingdoms and go after children of God and steal their glory
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
childofGod29:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2022
servantofGod22:

Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
servantofGod22:
God changed the story of Joseph from a prisoner to a prime minister, He will change yours today in Jesus name
Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:45pm On Sep 22, 2022
servantofGod22:
By the power in the name of Jesus, I come against every evil pronouncements concerning your life, they will not prosper, I decree, may the good Lord cause you to rejoice and be happy today and for ever more, May every close doors be opened in Jesus name.

Good morning
amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
KingOroro1:

Congratulations, the next stage is your rpp prayers. I will post the rpp sheet for you.

Please print it for the next prayers.

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:27pm On Sep 22, 2022
This is the instructions for the rpp prayers.

There are 35 prayer points divided into section A and B
If you look at the form sent to the group,it is titled Revelation Prayer Point
The instruction from the servant of God is that the form should be printed by the individual
When the form is printed the individual must be prepared and in a quiet place for prayers
The Book of Isaiah 59 V 1, should also be read by the individual because our God can save and deliver anyone, distance is never a barrier for God to act
The instruction from the servant of God is that the individual should Dress up, get a Biro, go down on the knees and ask for forgiveness of sins that will not make ur prayers to be answered.

2. Also, the individual must Pray that God should destroy any evil creature that want to come and interface with his/her prayers in Jesus name
After that, the individual must be on his/her feet
"You will be on your feet and say Oh God my father, if I have prayer point no 1 please give me a sign in Jesus name, you will now close your eyes, be in spirit, raise your two hands towards heaven and wait for the next 10-13 seconds for God to respond"
If you have any sign, you will use your Biro to tick the number, note, you must say thank you Jesus after the 13 seconds, whether there is a sign or not
The individual will need to hold the rpp sheet on one hand with your thumb finger on no 1 and say this prayer which has been revealed to the servant of God for the purpose of the prayers....
Finally , at the completion of all the prayer points you will go down on your kneels and appreciate God for all He has done
Also, you are to report your observations only to the servant of God for further instructions. Thank you and God bless u all. Amen
Note: R, means you will need to renounce, C, means you need to change, P, means you need to pray with that prayer point.

If for instance, you have no one which has to do with idols from father's 'house, you will need to undergo renunciation first before the legal right can be taken away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
Please type amen to this grace before you start your prayers.

When you are done, please post your results

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:30am On Sep 23, 2022
If you believe and type Amen, God will deliver you from seeing your self in your village in the dream in Jesus name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XSgbGamJg8

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:30am On Sep 23, 2022
childofGod29:
If you believe and type Amen, God will deliver you from seeing your self in your village in the dream in Jesus name.

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 10:15am On Sep 23, 2022
Amen
childofGod29:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 10:46am On Sep 23, 2022
childofGod29:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ojaysam25(m): 10:53am On Sep 23, 2022
servantofGod22:

Good day and God bless you.

You are not possessed but oppressed.

It means there are powers against your destiny.

It is the power of the God of Elijah at work in Your life.
Good morning sir, this is my other account, the devil is a liar, since yesterday I was unable to reply your post, the system keep saying I should post a few hour time but the issue never resolve. Please sir I will be replying you with this account from now on.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ojaysam25(m): 10:55am On Sep 23, 2022
childofGod29:

Congratulations, the next stage is your rpp prayers. I will post the rpp sheet for you.

Please print it for the next prayers.
Thank you sir.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ojaysam25(m): 11:03am On Sep 23, 2022
childofGod29:
This is the instructions for the rpp prayers.

There are 35 prayer points divided into section A and B
If you look at the form sent to the group,it is titled Revelation Prayer Point
The instruction from the servant of God is that the form should be printed by the individual
When the form is printed the individual must be prepared and in a quiet place for prayers
The Book of Isaiah 59 V 1, should also be read by the individual because our God can save and deliver anyone, distance is never a barrier for God to act
The instruction from the servant of God is that the individual should Dress up, get a Biro, go down on the knees and ask for forgiveness of sins that will not make ur prayers to be answered.

2. Also, the individual must Pray that God should destroy any evil creature that want to come and interface with his/her prayers in Jesus name
After that, the individual must be on his/her feet
"You will be on your feet and say Oh God my father, if I have prayer point no 1 please give me a sign in Jesus name, you will now close your eyes, be in spirit, raise your two hands towards heaven and wait for the next 10-13 seconds for God to respond"
If you have any sign, you will use your Biro to tick the number, note, you must say thank you Jesus after the 13 seconds, whether there is a sign or not
The individual will need to hold the rpp sheet on one hand with your thumb finger on no 1 and say this prayer which has been revealed to the servant of God for the purpose of the prayers....
Finally , at the completion of all the prayer points you will go down on your kneels and appreciate God for all He has done
Also, you are to report your observations only to the servant of God for further instructions. Thank you and God bless u all. Amen
Note: R, means you will need to renounce, C, means you need to change, P, means you need to pray with that prayer point.

If for instance, you have no one which has to do with idols from father's 'house, you will need to undergo renunciation first before the legal right can be taken away
Noted sir, please sir, I would like to chat you up privately, as I always have issues with my
nairaland account
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ojaysam25(m): 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2022
childofGod29:
Please type amen to this grace before you start your prayers.

When you are done, please post your results

Thank you.
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ojaysam25(m): 12:20pm On Sep 23, 2022
servantofGod22:
Those who are possessed go to kingdoms and go after children of God and steal their glory
Hmm
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by ojaysam25(m): 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2022
childofGod29:
If you believe and type Amen, God will deliver you from seeing ypo in tongue embarassed embarassedour self in your village in the dream in Jesus name.

Amen sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.