Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (331414 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
coputa:
I have repeated the RPP prayers and I didn't get any signs.
Please advice on the next step.

Thanks.

Congratulations sir, glory be to God. As you have been told, the next stage is deliverance.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2018
You have to red Zechariah 3v1. The reason you don't get sign is there.

Ask for the forgiveness of all your known and unknown sins, you have to be really sorry and prove to God that you mean it. After which you can repeat the enquiry prayers.

Thank you and God bless you

Brineharry:
I have done the rpp and didn't experience any sign. Pls what next
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:55pm On Dec 19, 2018
Nathan92:
whats the different between renunciation and RPP?

Renunciation is not prayer: it is a sober and sorry mood state between Man and God, that is, renunciation is made unto God.
Renunciation means abandonment, rejection, denial, letting go, etc.,
During renunciation, we are like prisoners who urgently needs complete freedom, but can never be able to bail his/her self.
Therefore, during renunciation, we have no power of our own. We always call upon the God of Elijah to come and help us and separate us.

RPP on the other hand is the prayers that let's you know where your problems are coming from, that is it reveals the source of your problems. According to the name RPP means revelation prayer points.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2018
servantofGod22:
Ephesians 6:12 - For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

This day, I pray against any principalities, powers from darkness and spiritual wickedness against your business, career, finance, marriage, children, calling, etc to receive the judgement of God in Jesus name.

Any powers that want to follow you to 2019 will catch fire in Jesus name.

I pray that every power responsible for evil dream in your life that is affecting your life will face the judgement of God in Jesus name.

Every spirit of dissapointment that has been following you will end today in Jesus name.

Amen.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 9:42pm On Dec 19, 2018
childofGod29:

Renunciation is not prayer: it is a sober and sorry mood state between Man and God, that is, renunciation is made unto God.
Renunciation means abandonment, rejection, denial, letting go, etc.,
During renunciation, we are like prisoners who urgently needs complete freedom, but can never be able to bail his/her self.
Therefore, during renunciation, we have no power of our own. We always call upon the God of Elijah to come and help us and separate us.

RPP on the other hand is the prayers that let's you know where your problems are coming from, that is it reveals the source of your problems. According to the name RPP means revelation prayer points.
i wil il use the rrp sheet in doing the renunciation prayer?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 9:43pm On Dec 19, 2018
like r stands for renunciation while c stands for change
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 12:59am On Dec 20, 2018
Nathan92:
i wil il use the rrp sheet in doing the renunciation prayer?

Yes, you will use it.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:01am On Dec 20, 2018
Nathan92:
like r stands for renunciation while c stands for change

Yes, you are right.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 5:59am On Dec 20, 2018
i have done my renunciation prayer
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 6:13am On Dec 20, 2018
isaiah 49:24- 26 can plunder be taken from warriors or captives rescued from fierce? I will contend with those with you and your children I will save. I will make your oppressors eat their own flesh; they will be drunk on their own blood, as with wine. Then all mankind will know that I, the LORD, am your savior, your Redeemer, the Might One of Jacob.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 6:21am On Dec 20, 2018
i had a dream this morning i was fighting with demons I defeated all of them, but there is this one hefty demon that refused to die, i later killed him and broke the house door and escape, this is the first time i won and escape in all my dreams, i woke up did my renunciation prayer.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 6:27am On Dec 20, 2018
the problem with me is that i wasnt created to be stable, i dnt knw if i could win again in my future dreams, because when something like this happen to me, it shows that God wants to deliver me from demonic paralysis, evil dreams, sex in the dreams, sometimes flying in the dreams and fighting and attacks, i want God's deliverance to last forever in my life.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:34am On Dec 20, 2018
Glory be to God.

You have to repeat the RPP again to see if there are no signs again. You repeat the ones you tick before.

Nathan92:
i have done my renunciation prayer
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:40am On Dec 20, 2018
Glory be to God for the assurance of His victory.

That dream is a revelation that God of Elijah will defeat all your enemies, the hefty and stubborn is the main demonic power behind your battle,
that was why it's proved stubborn but they are all too tiny for our Lord Jesus Christ even their father, the devil.

You will need to concentrate and follow strictly all Devine instructions by the man of God so that God will do that which he has shown.

Thank you and God bless you.

Nathan92:
i had a dream this morning i was fighting with demons I defeated all of them, but there is this one hefty demon that refused to die, i later killed him and broke the house door and escape, this is the first time i won and escape in all my dreams, i woke up did my renunciation prayer.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:52am On Dec 20, 2018
Of course with Jesus on your side you will win over and over again until you see all of them no more, Jesus has won all this battles for us all thousands of years ago. What you are experiencing is just for you to know that the power of God do exist.

Your deliverance will last forever in Jesus mighty name, because whatever God does is forever but the problem is the devil who is the accuser of brethren and our God is a just God.

You have to stay away from every form of sins, most people see fornication, stealing, taking someone else life etc as the major sin. But from my personal experience with God now, there is no major sin cos all unrighteousness is sin. You need to pay attention and try as much as possible to avoid "little" sins like anger, bitterness, backbiting etc, they carry the same punishment as the big ones. Lol... God help us.

Thank You.

Nathan92:
the problem with me is that i wasnt created to be stable, i dnt knw if i could win again in my future dreams, because when something like this happen to me, it shows that God wants to deliver me from demonic paralysis, evil dreams, sex in the dreams, sometimes flying in the dreams and fighting and attacks, i want God's deliverance to last forever in my life.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 7:05am On Dec 20, 2018
Ronnygold:
Of course with Jesus on your side you will win over and over again until you see all of them no more, Jesus has won all this battles for us all thousands of years ago. What you are experiencing is just for you to know that the power of God do exist.

Your deliverance will last forever in Jesus mighty name, because whatever God does is forever but the problem is the devil who is the accuser of brethren and our God is a just God.

You have to stay away from every form of sins, most people see fornication, stealing, taking someone else life etc as the major sin. But from my personal experience with God now, there is no major sin cos all unrighteousness is sin. You need to pay attention and try as much as possible to avoid "little" sins like anger, bitterness, backbiting etc, they carry the same punishment as the big ones. Lol... God help us.

Thank You.

does it mean i dnt have to talk to people? cos am learning how to socialize with people?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 7:36am On Dec 20, 2018
Ronnygold:
Glory be to God for the assurance of His victory.

That dream is a revelation that God of Elijah will defeat all your enemies, the hefty and stubborn is the main demonic power behind your battle,
that was why it's proved stubborn but they are all too tiny for our Lord Jesus Christ even their father, the devil.

You will need to concentrate and follow strictly all Devine instructions by the man of God so that God will do that which he has shown.

Thank you and God bless you.

whats next now?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 7:37am On Dec 20, 2018
Ronnygold:
Glory be to God.

You have to repeat the RPP again to see if there are no signs again. You repeat the ones you tick before.

Ok
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 8:50am On Dec 20, 2018
Prayer from the man of God

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 8:51am On Dec 20, 2018
Amen in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 8:54am On Dec 20, 2018
Nathan92:

Glory be to the God of Elijah for giving you a victorious dream for the first time.

The next thing is to move to the next stage.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 9:15am On Dec 20, 2018
Nathan92:

Glory be to the God of Elijah for great things he hath done. Just like my sister in Christ Ronnygold has said that you can win over and over again, you just have to take your stand in Christ and declare that you are not going to the other side again. Live a holy life, Keep praying and study the Bible to build yourself up, you can keep winning the enemy over and over again for the Bible says that we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 9:19am On Dec 20, 2018
Nathan92:
does it mean i dnt have to talk to people? cos am learning how to socialize with people?

That doesn't mean you won't socialize with people, but when you socialize, let the people know through your words and actions that you are a new being in Christ and they will even have cause to be won over to Christ and want to know and serve the God you are serving through the way you act.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 11:12am On Dec 20, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 1:04pm On Dec 20, 2018
Amen in Jesus mighty name

CDMHELPDESK007:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 1:12pm On Dec 20, 2018
Amen!
CDMHELPDESK007:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by omobacyprus(m): 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2018
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:

Glory be to the God of Elijah for giving you a victorious dream for the first time.

The next thing is to move to the next stage.
whats the next stage?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
childofGod29:

That doesn't mean you won't socialize with people, but when you socialize, let the people know through your words and actions that you are a new being in Christ and they will even have cause to be won over to Christ and want to know and serve the God you are serving through the way you act.
ok thanks for this.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2018
childofGod29:

bt how can u live a holy life in a place filled with bullies and troublemakers?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:
AMEN AND AMEN
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by debeginin(m): 10:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
Thanks for your help Sir.
My dreams
1) My step mum was giving 5 slots for jobs and she gave the five names( I wasn't included).But somebody went and substituted my name with one of the names she(step mum) gave.And I heard somebody saying that I will get it.
2) I was in my village on a visit and was walking down the street and a lady was walking down towards me,when she got to where I was,she said that she loves me,I was surprise that was my first time of ever seeing her and I don't even admire her.I told her that she doesn't even know let alone love me.I walked pass her and she spotted my wedding ring.The moment she saw it she changed her mind that she doesn't want anything to do with me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (532) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.