Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (330416 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 9:48am On Dec 18, 2018
servantofGod22:
I pray for every one who have been taking their time to help on this thread, that, the God of Elijah will release helpers that will help you and your family members in time of need in Jesus name.

Favour will never depart from your life in Jesus name.

I am praying that the spirit of the Lord that was upon David in 1 Samuel 16 V 13 that made him a champion will be upon you this week in Jesus name.

God will honour you, favour will follow you, you will not beg for bread, your children will not beg for bread. This year will be a passing phase for your breakthrough in Jesus name.

God bless you all in Jesus name.

Amen Sir! Thank You Lord Jesus Christ!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 10:17am On Dec 18, 2018
servantofGod22:
As you wake up this morning, i pray in Jesus name that the presence of the Lord will go with you every where you go in Jesus name..

His favour will bring men and women to favour you, in Jesus name

His hand will protect you from the plans of the enemies in Jesus name

His eyes will see you through as you walk through the valley of the shadow of death.

His prophesy upon your life will come to past and thise who say you will never make it, will keep at your testimony in Jesus name.

Good morning all, let us not forget that next week is deliverance, on Sunday by 6pm.

May the God of Elijah deliver you from every spirit of failure, promise and fail, barrenness, working like an elephant but eating like an ant, etc in Jesus name.

Amen, Amen, Amen.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 10:23am On Dec 18, 2018
servantofGod22:
I pray for every one who have been taking their time to help on this thread, that, the God of Elijah will release helpers that will help you and your family members in time of need in Jesus name.

I am praying that the spirit of the Lord that was upon David in 1 Samuel 16 V 13 that made him a champion will be upon you this week in Jesus name.

God will honour you, favour will follow you, you will not beg for bread, your children will not beg for bread. This year will be a passing phase for your breakthrough in Jesus name.

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by coputa(m): 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:
Prayer from the man of God
AMEN
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by coputa(m): 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2018
servantofGod22:
As you wake up this morning, i pray in Jesus name that the presence of the Lord will go with you every where you go in Jesus name..

His eyes will see you through as you walk through the valley of the shadow of death.

His prophesy upon your life will come to past and thise who say you will never make it, will cry because of your testimony in Jesus name.

Good morning all, let us not forget that next week is deliverance, on Sunday by 6pm.

May the God of Elijah deliver you from every spirit of failure, promise and fail, barrenness, working like an elephant but eating like an ant, etc in Jesus name.
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
servantofGod22:

His prophesy upon your life will come to past and thise who say you will never make it, will cry because of your testimony in Jesus name.

Amen �, Noted sir. Good Afternoon
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
childofGod29:

Glory be to God, after completing the renunciation prayers, you have to do your RPP again to check that you did you did your renunciation properly. This time around when you do the RPP, you are not supposed to get any sign but if you get any sign, you have to post the numbers you got the signs on here again.

Good Afternoon Sir, noted will we take the RPP again and revert back ASAP. Thank you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 5:38pm On Dec 18, 2018
sbedward:

Good Afternoon Sir, noted will we take the RPP again and revert back ASAP. Thank you

Good afternoon sir, once you are done with the RPP, you are supposed to revert back once you are through.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Brineharry: 7:53pm On Dec 18, 2018
Good evening Man of God
1. My name is Harrison
2. Am from Enugu and stay in Enugu
3. My dreams are eating in the dream and having sex in the dream.
4.foundation: my grandparents are idol worshippers
5. My need: I want God to deliver me from every evil alters of stagnation, withcraft, financial failure and frustration.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 8:22pm On Dec 18, 2018
Brineharry:
Good evening Man of God
1. My name is Harrison
2. Am from Enugu and stay in Enugu
3. My dreams are eating in the dream and having sex in the dream.
4.foundation: my grandparents are idol worshippers
5. My need: I want God to deliver me from every evil alters of stagnation, withcraft, financial failure and frustration.

Good evening brethren!

You are welcome to this platform where the hand of the Lord is not shortened to save anyone.

Kindly visit page 15 to study about the "Do it yourself enquiry prayers" and thereafter, once that process is clear to you, you can now ask for the grace from the man of God to proceed.

N.B: This is the first stage and you can ask us questions for further clarification. Thanks and you are welcome!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bukofbiblstoris: 8:59pm On Dec 18, 2018
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 9:27pm On Dec 18, 2018
bukofbiblstoris:
Please Can I proceed with the RPP now?
Cc
Austynov
Cdmhelpdesk007

Good evening sir,

Please wait a little for the man of God to send you grace before you go ahead with the RPP prayers. Thank you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 10:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
childofGod29:

Good evening sir,

Please wait a little for the man of God to send you grace before you go ahead with the RPP prayers. Thank you.
do i have to renounce and still tick the numbers again?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 12:28am On Dec 19, 2018
bukofbiblstoris:
I received the RPP sheet, please I need grace from the man of God to proceed.
I've not been able to come online as fluently as i'd hoped. I'm truly sorry.

From the man of God, receive grace to carry out your RPP prayers in Jesus name.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 12:33am On Dec 19, 2018
Nathan92:
do i have to renounce and still tick the numbers again?

Good evening sir, after renunciation, you will do your RPP again to check that you did your renunciation properly. This time you are not expected to have any signs again during the RPP prayers, but whether you have signs or not, you will post your results on the thread again. Thank you sir.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by kerny(f): 1:23am On Dec 19, 2018
servantofGod22:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by coputa(m): 2:50am On Dec 19, 2018
I have repeated the RPP prayers and I didn't get any signs.
Please advice on the next step.

Thanks.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 6:49am On Dec 19, 2018
childofGod29:

Good evening sir, after renunciation, you will do your RPP again to check that you did your renunciation properly. This time you are not expected to have any signs again during the RPP prayers, but whether you have signs or not, you will post your results on the thread again. Thank you sir.
whats the different between renunciation and RPP?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 7:00am On Dec 19, 2018
Ephesians 6:12 - For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

This day, I pray against any principalities, powers from darkness and spiritual wickedness against your business, career, finance, marriage, children, calling, etc to receive the judgement of God in Jesus name.

Any powers that want to follow you to 2019 will catch fire in Jesus name.

I pray that every power responsible for evil dream in your life that is affecting your life will face the judgement of God in Jesus name.

Every spirit of dissapointment that has been following you will end today in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by coputa(m): 7:38am On Dec 19, 2018
servantofGod22:
Ephesians 6:12 - For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

This day, I pray against any principalities, powers from darkness and spiritual wickedness against your business, career, finance, marriage, children, calling, etc to receive the judgement of God in Jesus name.

I pray that every power responsible for evil dream in your life that is affecting your life will face the judgement of God in Jesus name.

Every spirit of dissapointment that has been following you will end today in Jesus name.
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 7:54am On Dec 19, 2018
servantofGod22:

Amen in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Brineharry: 8:04am On Dec 19, 2018
Thanks. I need Grace for my RPp
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 10:13am On Dec 19, 2018
Amen sir.
servantofGod22:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 10:15am On Dec 19, 2018
Amen! Amen!! Amen!!! In Jesus' Name.
servantofGod22:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 10:19am On Dec 19, 2018
Brineharry:
Thanks. I need Grace for my RPp
From the man of God.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 10:31am On Dec 19, 2018
Glory be to God. Since you don't have any sign again, the next thing is deliverance. The time will be communicated at the appropriate time for this month deliverance section.

Thank you.

coputa:
I have repeated the RPP prayers and I didn't get any signs.
Please advice on the next step.

Thanks.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by omobacyprus(m): 10:59am On Dec 19, 2018
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 11:00am On Dec 19, 2018
Amen in Jesus name.

servantofGod22:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 11:31am On Dec 19, 2018
servantofGod22:

Amen Sir, in Jesus Name..!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Brineharry: 1:46pm On Dec 19, 2018
I have done the rpp and didn't experience any sign. Pls what next
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 2:30pm On Dec 19, 2018
Brineharry:
I have done the rpp and didn't experience any sign. Pls what next

Brethren, if I may ask, have you done the "Do it Yourself Enquiry prayers"..? That comes first before RPP ( Revelation Prayer Points).

From all indications, you came on board yesterday and you are to post your observation from the Enquiry prayers. God works in Chapter and there are 4 stages to get your Deliverance here and you can't skip any of them, please.

1. Enquiry prayers.
2. RPP.
3. Renunciation.
4. Deliverance.

So, let us know if you've done the Enquiry prayers before the RPP. Quick response so that you can know what step to take next, please.

Thanks!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Brineharry: 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2018
CDMhelpdesk008:

Brethren, if I may ask, have you done the "Do it Yourself Enquiry prayers"..? That comes first before RPP ( Revelation Prayer Points).

From all indications, you came on board yesterday and you are to post your observation from the Enquiry prayers. God works in Chapter and there are 4 stages to get your Deliverance here and you can't skip any of them, please.

1. Enquiry prayers.
2. RPP.
3. Renunciation.
4. Deliverance.

So, let us know if you've done the Enquiry prayers before the RPP. Quick response so that you can know what step to take next, please.

Thanks!
. Soo sorry it was d enquiry prayer I did

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.