Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:59 PM

Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians (64680 Views)

A Comedian Is About To Become A Baby Daddy - Stella Dimokokorkus / Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji / Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 21, 2018
allanphash7:
What a name

Dinocockroach
lol
Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by mamatwiny(f): 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2018
SDK is the only blogger I trust to give me the real Linda just, but she has been quiet. I am happy she has agreed to talk. If it is from SDK, then it is true. At some point, I even thought they are close friends or Linda bought her over and that is why she isn't talking. I didn't even know they fell apart

3 Likes

Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by fof1: 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2018
Tessyama1:
Top Nigerian blogger, Stella Dimokokorkus just took to her Instagram page saying she'd soon reveal the 'lies' fellow blogger and former 'bestie' Linda Ikeji has been telling Nigerians recently.

According to Stella who is based in Germany with her husband and kids, the 'lies' Linda told on her years back is still a fresh wound. 

The friendship between both ladies went sour years ago.

According to Stella in this post, years ago, Linda called her a 'baby mama who doesn't know her baby daddies', and now she can't watch her feed Nigerians with lies about her baby daddy.

Well, Stella says she'd soon do a story about it. read her post below...

"It is only in Nigeria that a person is tagged Jealous if they try to do what’s right. What gives us the right as Bloggers to write about others but think we can’t be written about? The damage we have done with our platforms and we think we are untouchable? OMG It is my duty as a trained Journalist to follow any breaking story I want. Don’t freaking come here preaching maturity to me. The only reason i am keeping quiet is becos the lies told on me years back is still a fresh wound and I don’t wanna allow myself to be swallowed up in revenge and at the same time I cannot find the right words to write the breaking story without using a knife. Same knife she used on me years back when she said I am a baby mama who doesn’t know who my baby daddies are.....What da frigging Frack!!!how can I sit down and watch you all swallow the lies she’s been feeding you all ? Cos it’s not my bizness and everytime I try to talk they say I’m jealous cos she got money. Hey you,money doesn’t define who I am or who I relate with any longer. I have grown up to realize money catches fire but a true personality doesn’t. Hello!
I am not perfect and have my own skeletons which I try not to hide. If I wake up tomorrow and do a story about a blogger who is rich and beautiful but full of Shitty lies,i am only doing my job just like we bloggers do. I am finally closing the door today on the lies she told on me cos the drama she is currently going through kinda teaches me forgiveness. Who you Bleep ain’t my bizness so i will let this pass. Moral of story? Karma is a bitch and it will visit everyone. Note that i don’t give a Rats ass about anyone’s opinion on this post! Did I mention any names? No but watch you all come on here and act like you know I am talking about. One love!���
"

We will make another post on why Linda and Stella have been sworn enemies for a long time.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/ghen-ghen-blogger-stella-dimokokorkus-comes-for-linda-ikeji-says-shes-lying-to-nigerians.html

REVENGE IS REVENGE. ITS THERE IN D LANGUAGE ANYHOW U TRY TO DECEIVE URSELF. PLS THERE IS NOTHING TO REVEAL, WE ALL KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING AND WHAT HAD HAPPENED ALREADY. LEAVE ALL THINGS IN D HANDS OF GOD. HE IS D REVEALER OF SECRETS. LEAVE LINDA IKEJI ALONE. LEARN TO FORGIVE AND LET GO OF UR HURTS. WE ALL KNOW D TRUTH ABOUT HER PREG, DELIVERY AND HER FIVE DAYS OLD BABY BOY. MAY GOD GRANT THEM LONG LIVES INDEED. GOD BLESS YOU ALL, GOD BLESS JEREMY, GOD BLESS JAYCE, ETC. GRATIAS...
Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by asawanathegreat(m): 6:08pm On Sep 21, 2018
See stella face like white ghost.
Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by GuntersChain(m): 6:13pm On Sep 21, 2018
When the cookie drops let it not be another can of lies.
Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by Haywhymido(m): 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
Orla234:
Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.

~BUDDHA

Plus a pregnancy wink
go ask for Yoruba land, them they hide pregnancy
Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by akdjr(m): 6:49pm On Sep 21, 2018
Go for Eniola Badmus. She possess all the qualities you listed. Wish you all the best.quote author=PennywysCares post=71397833]Who the heck is this with her ugly face

Meanwhile, I'm 29, looking for a baby mama
1.She must a graduate with average CGPA of 4.00 on a 5.00 scale
2.Successful completed her NYSC, unlike sister
Kemi
3.She must present her WAEC, unlike
. Mohammadu Buhari
4. She must be pretty and from Yoruba land

5. She must be well to do financially [/quote]
Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by Ayodejey(m): 7:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
someone should summarize this, I can't be reading about someone's life wahala in 2018
Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by InvertedHammer: 9:02pm On Sep 21, 2018
/.
Linda has created a cult of followers who, if not for the pregnancy, find it inconceivable that she is a runs girl on the down low. The level of gullibility is appalling.

Blame Jeremi.

/

2 Likes

Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by Rseven(m): 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2018
Madam, is it your lie? We re use to lie in Nigeria. The lie Linda told can never b bigger than the lies our leaders have been telling us. So keep whatever you want to say to yourself
Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by BonkoINC: 10:17pm On Sep 21, 2018
There is a reason she is refered to as the most dreaded blogger in Nigeria...

Funny she doesn't even live in Nigeria.

But to be frank. Stella hardly says somtin that doesn't have an element of truth. Ask around.. most of the time she is spilling it as it is.

Anyway I like Stella because she has a conscience and common sense. I like Linda too.. but make Dem just settle. Because anytin Stella has to say hold water o.. I nor wan hear dirty story abeg.

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by Ishilove: 10:17pm On Sep 21, 2018
Chaaaaaiiii! This is one social media drama I am so not going to miss cheesy
Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by wingmanII: 10:52pm On Sep 21, 2018
Very ugly and disgusting woman. Stella dimokokorkus. Dislike her with a passion

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by tinubuUGLYwella: 3:46am On Sep 22, 2018
jayson87:
We all know how Linda made her money... DANSUKI comes to mind. #Bloodmoney
Go and die she is rich she is rich she is rich.
Envy kill u der!
Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by tinubuUGLYwella: 3:50am On Sep 22, 2018
yeyerolling:
Linda was forming hardworker but was fuking errand boy for money launderers hahahaha.d ikoyi house na na d guy gv am lol. e go too sweet. the internet is a nasty place
Shut up fool, why didnt the "errand boy" locate your own sister, or is she too ugly like a freaking poo..
Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by tinubuUGLYwella: 3:54am On Sep 22, 2018
bettercreature:
Linda destroyed lot of home and union on her way up so she is paying for it now.No peace for the wicked
Example?
Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by tinubuUGLYwella: 3:57am On Sep 22, 2018
Alphageometrix:

Ahaa! The hunter is the now the hunted. Stella we are waiting biko.
Anybody lowlife can hop on linda case to gain some sympathy vote and popularity from you haters. who is the mumu?? grin grin
Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by tinubuUGLYwella: 3:59am On Sep 22, 2018
InvertedHammer:
/
Linda can defeat Kemi. But Stella? It will be an interesting fight. She always gets insider information and hits hard.
I feel sorry for Linda's dad. He knows the right thing but cannot advise her daughter.
The Ikeji family got what they want--unmarried Linda. If Linda gets married, their main source of livelihood will be shared with another family who didn't know their struggles. And that is the main threat. They are very happy with the status quo.

/
The riches you mean??
keep crying while they are establishing businesses all over the world. who is the dormant mumu?
Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by InvertedHammer: 5:55am On Sep 22, 2018
tinubuUGLYwella:

The riches you mean??
keep crying while they are establishing businesses all over the world. who is the dormant mumu?
/
Everyone else is not starving.

Deal with your sorrows.

/

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by elipheleh(m): 8:55am On Sep 22, 2018
PennywysCares:
Who the heck is this with her ugly face

Meanwhile, I'm 29, looking for a baby mama
1.She must a graduate with average CGPA of 4.00 on a 5.00 scale
2.Successful completed her NYSC, unlike sister
Kemi
3.She must present her WAEC, unlike
. Mohammadu Buhari
4. She must be pretty and from Yoruba land

5. She must be well to do financially

All your point's are realizable except no 5.
Yoruba lady and Pretty are mutually exclusive events. Both can't occur same time.

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by tinubuUGLYwella: 1:35am On Sep 23, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
Everyone else is not starving.

Deal with your sorrows.

/
But you sound frustrated out of perpetual wretchedness
Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by InvertedHammer: 7:38am On Sep 23, 2018
//

This is why I am an oracle

InvertedHammer:
/*
The people I weep for are the ones who arbitrarily assign a role model to anyone who becomes wealthy. People believe in "do as I say and not as I do". Some of the old layers who used Linda nwa Ikeji as excuses have been left to rot. Who is deceiving who? The delight on her face is priceless.

Of course, Linda is not engaged. The moment she found out that she is pregnant, they cooked up that story preparatory to this bigger news to avoid the inherent scandal of a gossip queen considering that she preached celibacy to her gullible followers. If you are waiting for Linda Ikeji's wedding, you may have to wait forever. It ain't going to happen. The next news will be how she broke off the engagement using feminism as an excuse. Then her gullible followers will swallow the nonsense too.
*/

2 Likes

Re: Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians by okwabayi(m): 11:53am On Dec 30, 2018
Kai, Naija women without the fake everything are extremely ugly.
If there was nothing like the many layers and extensions women apply to look presentable plenty of them will die virgins from men looking elsewhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Goes Nude For New Photoshoot / Bisola Featured In FalzTheBahdGuy "Ellobae" Video (photos) / Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.