Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,887 members, 7,806,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Deleted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deleted (469 Views)

+18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] / My Ex Brought Me This (photo) [to Be Deleted Soon] / Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2018
Deleted
Re: Deleted by Airforce1(m): 12:59pm On Sep 21, 2018
Let go and let God .
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 21, 2018
Under no condition or circumstance will I demand what I gave to a girl back.

You know why? Because I will never give to a girl what is not spare.

Even if I buy a car or train her in school, I'm never demanding any dime back.

Who doesn't know that whores ain't loyal?

3 Likes

Re: Deleted by izuch(m): 1:07pm On Sep 21, 2018
Whatever you gifted out is no longer yours bro, forget about it and stop sulking like a loser undecided
Woman wey be your own go everly be your own no need for the stalking , taking back your gifts is just throwing childish tantrums for being rejected probably because you're clingy, over possesive and most of all emotionally insecure. Man up and move onto the next one till you find your Mrs right and your search, hurt, heartbreaks,emotional insecurities will be over.
My point being= women full everywhere, why kill yourself over one? "The beautiful ones are not yet born"

3 Likes

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 21, 2018
Dude forget about the gifts. Don't waste your time.

Personally when I give something out as a gift, I don't ever consider it to be mine again. So I don't even think about taking it for how can I when it's no longer mine.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Lonestar124: 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2018
You need mature advice with you childish mentality.. OK wait, if she refuses to refund your gifts what'll you do?

You consult the police or maybe gather all the dwellers to intercede on your behalf. what'll you do brother?, I repeat, what'll you shamelessly do to her? Beat her?

Remember she didn't force out the gifts from you..better break away from her peacefully..don't act clownishly.
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 21, 2018
I understand bro. I find it distasteful when someone whom I am good and nice to gives me attitude. I do give little support to my fellow guys sometimes and I don't take it back. Why... Because they are appreciative. It's just her behavior and manners that irritates me. I kno that the girls that age are hardly loyal. I read something about the "HOE PHASE" on a thread here and I clearly see the picture why most undergrad girls are loose with fish brains.

Xaos:
Dude forget about the gifts. Don't waste your time.

Personally when I give something out as a gift, I don't ever consider it to be mine again. So I don't even think about taking it for how can I when it's no longer mine.
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2018
Re: Deleted by Headlesschicken(m): 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
grin Dating a university student is like drinking poison and expecting yuh enemies to die.... It never works out wiv those folks undecided, keep her close n turn her into yuh intimacy gadget,buh always wear a condom,cos most VGS of nowadays r maggot infested... Be guided!!

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by Lonestar124: 1:31pm On Sep 21, 2018
Orbot012:
Young man listen to me what'll prompt a civilised person to ask back for a gift given to someone?

You're far from civility.
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
Nah. I don't believe in physical violence Mr matured mentality.

Have a good day.

Lonestar124:
You need mature advice with you childish mentality.. OK wait, if she refuses to refund your gifts what'll you do?

You consult the police or maybe gather all the dwellers to intercede on your behalf. what'll you do brother?, I repeat, what'll you shamelessly do to her? Beat her?

Remember she didn't force out the gifts from you..better break away from her peacefully..don't act clownishly.
Re: Deleted by Lonestar124: 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2018
Re: Deleted by Lonestar124: 1:36pm On Sep 21, 2018
Orbot012:
Nah. I don't believe in physical violence Mr matured mentality.

Have a good day.

I'm done with you young man....same to you.
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2018
Don't let it the outcome be like the empress vs timaya issue.If you and her have got down couple of times,just let it go because she go take that one remind you say shey you no knack.Na the fee of knacking be those gifts.

(1) (Reply)

You Look Sexy Is An Insult / Wife Tried To Kill Husband Because Of Robbers / No Perfect Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.