Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

How I Resigned From My #55,000 Job To Become Self Employed - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Resigned From My #55,000 Job To Become Self Employed (33586 Views)

Why I resigned my bank Job for bread-hawking -HND Holder / "Why I Resigned From N-Power": My Story and the Lessons (Photo) / Should I Quit My #55,000 Monthly Job For University? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Resigned From My #55,000 Job To Become Self Employed by castrokins(m): 8:40am On Sep 22, 2018
Don't Join Bad Gang In School. Focus On Your Academics And The Business You've Chosen

1 Like

Re: How I Resigned From My #55,000 Job To Become Self Employed by adonismuller(m): 9:22am On Sep 22, 2018
Radiant1020:
OP you tried o
Fear is the only thing holding some people back
not entirely fear! If he has a family he is catering for I don't think selling clothes will sustain him, he will only manage for sometime and the capital will be exhausted

1 Like

Re: How I Resigned From My #55,000 Job To Become Self Employed by Radiant1020(f): 10:33am On Sep 22, 2018
adonismuller:
not entirely fear! If he has a family he is catering for I don't think selling clothes will sustain him, he will only manage for sometime and the capital will be exhausted

You don't think the business will grow?
I know an Igbo man who sells boutique clothes... He's doing very with his family

1 Like

Re: How I Resigned From My #55,000 Job To Become Self Employed by Mailthaddeus(m): 11:29am On Sep 22, 2018
seborrhic:
For a soon to be undergraduate,with assumed 5credits,including English language,grammar is so poor.English construction,use of tenses and capitals all over the place.
Yea, his writing skill is poor, needs to be improved.
Re: How I Resigned From My #55,000 Job To Become Self Employed by Coolbrisk(m): 12:19pm On Sep 22, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:
How much for your wears and where do we get some... Love to patronize

My wears are quite affordable. I distribute majorly in my state of residence at the moment but I also do interstate if the customer is buying more than 2 clothes. I deal mostly on tracksuits, then jeans and T-shirts for both Male & Female.

Here are some samples

N:b This is my other handle.

Re: How I Resigned From My #55,000 Job To Become Self Employed by Coolbrisk(m): 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
Ahmiee:
Op, where do u get the clothoes at affordable prices, im a student although i dnt have any means of capital except my parents and im also in a private uni which doest allow any of those, like selling of stuffs , buh i actually want to go into selling of stuffs

I can send variuos clothes to you when you are ready.
Re: How I Resigned From My #55,000 Job To Become Self Employed by Ahmiee(f): 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2018
Coolbrisk:

I can send variuos clothes to you when you are ready.
i asked where u buy from. like the location
Re: How I Resigned From My #55,000 Job To Become Self Employed by Coolbrisk(m): 12:30pm On Sep 22, 2018
Mailthaddeus:

Yea, his writing skill is poor, needs to be improved.

Good observation, though I wrote that resignation letter and this article on the spur of the moment without time to check for grammatical and spelling errors. Tnks anyway.
Re: How I Resigned From My #55,000 Job To Become Self Employed by Coolbrisk(m): 12:32pm On Sep 22, 2018
Ahmiee:
i asked where u buy from. like the location

Kano
Re: How I Resigned From My #55,000 Job To Become Self Employed by Coolbrisk(m): 12:49pm On Sep 22, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

What a terrible way of writing a formal letter.

I hope you don't become a failed businessman in the nearest future.

No bro, I won't become a failed business man but a Successful One smiley

adonismuller:

Actually, this is not the only business I have in mind but from the experience i had since I started, I noticed there is money in cloth business if you have a keen eye for the kind of clothes customers wants and were to buy Quality ones at affordable prices.
Re: How I Resigned From My #55,000 Job To Become Self Employed by Coolbrisk(m): 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2018
Welcomme:
Georgematics, pls how do I contact you?

This is my second handle. Send me a mail via georgesunday112@gmail.com
Re: How I Resigned From My #55,000 Job To Become Self Employed by Rajosh(m): 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2018
Bro I'm in Kano and also a BUK student but part time. one of these days, I'll love to patronize you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) / Spy Nigeria Police / America’s Top 13 Ceos And The Courses They Studied In School (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.