Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,979 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Scholarships For North Cyprus Universities - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scholarships For North Cyprus Universities (4108 Views)

Admissions In Cyprus Universities. Apply Early For Scholarship Opportunities / Scholarships For North Cyprus Universities / International Scholarships For African Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scholarships For North Cyprus Universities by mikky020: 8:11pm On Aug 23, 2010
Hello Nigerians,I was surfing through the net and I saw this website.fortunately,the I saw the argument between the person that posted this ads and the other guy!!So,I decided to settle the argument and also enlighten many Nigerians about what they are about to commit themselves into!!!I am a Nigerian,and I am currently studying at Eastern Mediterranean University,which is actually in North Cyprus!!!I belief everything the person that posted this Ads has been telling you guys about the scholarship stuff is true.I mean my school is currently given scholarship to all the new student coming from African countries but not full!!50% of the school fees is been deducted from your fees!!but,the main problem which I want to enlighten Nigerians about is that!!you guys heard about this opportunity, but no one asked about the situation in North Cyprus, so,this are the problem in North Cyprus!!ONE HAS TO BE FROM A RICH FAMILY TO STUDY IN NORTH CYPRUS.this are my reasons
(1)There is no job,cos they speak Turkish language in the northern side of Cyprus
(2)Living expenses in Cyprus is very very High,like times 4 of any European countries,so u need minimum of 300 to 400 dols a month for feeding.
(3)Accommodation are also expensive!!although depending on your taste!!school dorms are the cheapest,around 800dols for a semester and it ranges to up to 6000dols.
(4)you must be so sure that your parent are capable of sending you all the you need get yourself going before you try to leave Nigeria,or else I promise you will regret the journey you are about to embark on.There are many Nigerians here that doesn't have this opportunity am giving you guys now,I mean someone to enlighten them about what they are embarking on.So,the person that posted the Ads should try and enlighten Nigerian that he had already received the application from about the journey they are embarking on.don't just think about agency fee that you will receive from the school after sending them to where they gonna get starked.cos,I read from the Ad that you are a graduate of EMU,which I belief you know what is really going on.so,plz don't be selfish and think about the problem anybody that doesn't have enough fund will face in North Cyprus.

Therefore,any Nigerian that belief there parent can fund all the cost I listed above without any complain can gladly come to Cyprus.I hope this would help, Cheers
Re: Scholarships For North Cyprus Universities by promise2(f): 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2010
Thank you my Brother for your information. i like honest people.God bless you.
Re: Scholarships For North Cyprus Universities by g8662: 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2016
.............................................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................................

If you have any questions and enquiries please ask them here... http://cyprusuni.com/contact-us/

Are you looking to:

Study in top-ranking universities in Europe?
Win overseas scholarship to study abroad in Europe?
Prestigious, affordable universities in Europe?
Quality undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate programs?
Study in multi-cultural environment?
Admission to affordable bachelor/undergraduate, master or Phd countries abroad?
IELTS/TOEFL/PTE/JAMB – No SAT/GRE/GMAT, Not Required
IGCSE, IB, SAT, A-LEVEL, NECO, WASSEC, GCE, ND, HND, SSCE, BT, B.ENG, and any other - Accepted.
and many more.

Then apply to study at top ranking european universities with scholarship ... http://cyprusuni.com/how-to-apply-for-admission-scholarships-for-international-students-and-cyprusuni-affiliate-program/

Eastern Mediterranean University (EMU), Cyprus International University (CIU), Near East University (NEU)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lol! What Do You Have to Say About This Drawing / A Detailed Analysis Of Veterinary Medicine. / Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.