Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,429 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:51 PM

Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child (54983 Views)

Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Newborn Baby That Looks Like A Masquerade / Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back / Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child by jired: 11:04am On Sep 24, 2018
hmmmmm..she is not serious at all

BE THE HOTTEST IN DEMAND MOBILE APP DEVELOPER – IKEJA & IKOYI CENTERS

Learning to create Mobile Applications for both Android and iOS Mobile platforms

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT Experts
- Basics of GRAPHICS DESIGN Training
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (THEY USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child by toyking: 11:47am On Sep 24, 2018
they are so many on the street, God help us all.
Re: Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child by Mryacks: 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2018
Godmother:
It is you people that listened to her sha or even asked her in the first place.

Someone should have gone ahead to break the glass despite her saying no.

Simple...
Re: Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child by dingbang(m): 6:03pm On Sep 24, 2018
alignacademy:

The questions you ask yourself are limited by the options you see.

For instance, someone who is biased against a certain bank has already limited his options.

He will hardly ask himself questions that could lead him to become a customer of that bank.

Just saying...
what the fvxk is this one saying.. Bro you aint making any sense here.. Just admit your mistake
Re: Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child by newdawn2017(f): 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2018
victorian:

That's true.
Some women are weak to leave such marriage. While are some strong to seek for divorce and leave such demonic man.
There are three types of people in this world: The Weak, the Indifferent and the Strong.
I know all the men in this thread will attack me, but they honestly don't know what some men out there are doing to their families. They think every man is like them.
But the truth be told, there are some married men like that.

U re very correct. Say no satanic, injurious & unrepentant men.

1 Like

Re: Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child by 400billionman: 10:51pm On Sep 24, 2018
pacino26:
Guess she's got a Hitler at home or the car is not hers. However, the cost of that window is nothing compared to the trauma the child is passing through.

If I were there, I'd smash the window rescue the child then throw the money at her face.
grin Very stupid woman. So if robbers demand her car key she will resist and get killed to save a car another person will drive. If I were there I will break the glass save the boy and arrest the woman too. She lacks mother care.
Re: Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child by 400billionman: 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2018
rentAcock:
In non-shithole countries the fire service will be called and they usually arrive within 3 minutes to rescue whoever is trapped. They have the necessary tools to open car doors without having to smash the windows. Nonetheless, the crowd need not ask the woman for permission to smash her windows, the child's safety is paramount and not her 1995 camry. This child can die from heat stroke or asphyxiation all because the mother is more worried about the condition of her car. This woman should be charged for endangering the welfare of a child and her child should be immediately taken away from her and sent to a foster care home.
Gbam I did smash the window without asking her then take her along with witnesses to the station she will use money bail her car Idiotic woman
Re: Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child by victorian(f): 12:17pm On Sep 25, 2018
newdawn2017:
U re very correct. Say no satanic, injurious & unrepentant men.

Yes o!

Cause such evil men exist in our society.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Newly Wedded Wife / British Lady Cried Out After Seeing The Picture Of Her Man Marrying Another Lady / Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.