Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Newborn Baby That Looks Like A Masquerade - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Newborn Baby That Looks Like A Masquerade (3095 Views)

Cameroonian Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note (Pictures) / New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies / Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Newborn Baby That Looks Like A Masquerade by Petfadblog: 5:24pm On Dec 01, 2019
A baby has been born with a strange-looking face which forced the mother to abandon it after delivery.

A mother has abandoned her premature baby girl born at an Indian city because she looks like an alien. The 28-year-old woman, who refused to reveal her identity, gave birth to the girl at a government-run hospital in Patna district of Bihar, in eastern India yesterday.
The shocked parents called the child a curse and refused to accept her. After she was brought home, the mother refused to hold her in her arms and feed her.
The mother said: “I have no idea how did this happen. Me and family are completely devastated. I am in shock as I was really looking forward to becoming a mother of a healthy child, be it a girl or a boy.”
Doctors believe that the girl wouldn't survive for long as none of her organs have developed properly and that the probability of survival of such cases is only one in 10 million, according to The Express.
The rare genetic condition called Harlequin Ichthyosis happens due to an acute case of malnutrition causing thickening of the skin and facial deformities. Within hours of the news of the bizarre looking girl's birth broke, scores of locals flocked to the hospital to have a glimpse of her.
Doctors were forced to intervene to remove the number of people gathered outside the hospital to see the baby.

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/12/drama-as-mother-refuses-to-breastfeed.html

1 Share

Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Newborn Baby That Looks Like A Masquerade by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 01, 2019
Idk what to say.

1 Like

Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Newborn Baby That Looks Like A Masquerade by Gabbyosun: 5:35pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ftc

Is this 4 real
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Newborn Baby That Looks Like A Masquerade by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2019
wtf is this?!?!?! is it even real?!?!?!?! no wonder she refused to breastfeed this "thing".

[img]https://media./images/76b145dda81ed8de587bca7a7649d7c9/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Newborn Baby That Looks Like A Masquerade by happybee: 8:14pm On Dec 01, 2019
Are you kidney me?shocked
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Newborn Baby That Looks Like A Masquerade by babsodity(m): 8:17pm On Dec 01, 2019
I donbilivit

1 Like

Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Newborn Baby That Looks Like A Masquerade by rastaLivity: 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2019
She better save her breast

1 Like

Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Newborn Baby That Looks Like A Masquerade by nazablossom(f): 10:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
India again. Before you know it, they will declare it a god.

I don't blame the mother sha. It's really scary shocked

1 Like

Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Newborn Baby That Looks Like A Masquerade by falcon01: 11:14pm On Dec 01, 2019
you might call me names but I think they should kill it! because it will only surfer in this world. Besides this is a very old story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Newborn Baby That Looks Like A Masquerade by EbukaHades10(m): 11:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
falcon01:
you might call me names but I think they should kill it! because it will only surfer in this world. Besides this is a very old story.
As in. Just put the thing out of its misery

1 Like

Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Newborn Baby That Looks Like A Masquerade by falcon01: 11:21pm On Dec 01, 2019
EbukaHades10:
As in. Just put the thing out of its misery
that's the only sensible thing to do in a situation like this.
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Newborn Baby That Looks Like A Masquerade by doggedfighter(f): 12:48am On Dec 02, 2019
Breastfeed what?

1 Like

Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Newborn Baby That Looks Like A Masquerade by cococandy(f): 3:34am On Dec 02, 2019
shocked
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Newborn Baby That Looks Like A Masquerade by wittyt98(m): 6:33am On Dec 02, 2019
old news
Re: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Newborn Baby That Looks Like A Masquerade by Chubhie: 7:56am On Dec 02, 2019
Na bloggers go start 5th world war.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Feel To Good About A Future With My Sibling / Arranged Marriages /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.