Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,700 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

For People Who Understand What 'the Will Of God' Is - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For People Who Understand What 'the Will Of God' Is (494 Views)

Only For Mature Minds Who Understand Secrets Of Sex / Those Who Understand Sign Language,pls What Is The Man Saying? (SEE PHOTO) / Only Legends Will Understand What This Man Is Doing In This Picture With His Gir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For People Who Understand What 'the Will Of God' Is by Fortheloveofwha(f): 7:47am On Sep 22, 2018
Re: For People Who Understand What 'the Will Of God' Is by TheOdd1sOut: 7:51am On Sep 22, 2018
woman, you prayed for a hubby for two years and when him land you day do pick pick say you no like am

what do you want, woman??

it seems you're confused.

Gods package comes in wrappings we dont expect.

Pray to God to confirm it whether he's the one or not because I can't judge since I haven't seen any of you
Re: For People Who Understand What 'the Will Of God' Is by Fortheloveofwha(f): 7:59am On Sep 22, 2018
Re: For People Who Understand What 'the Will Of God' Is by chucks185: 8:26am On Sep 22, 2018
what don't you like about him
Re: For People Who Understand What 'the Will Of God' Is by chucks185: 8:27am On Sep 22, 2018
what don't you like about him?
Re: For People Who Understand What 'the Will Of God' Is by chucks185: 8:41am On Sep 22, 2018
what don't you like about him
Re: For People Who Understand What 'the Will Of God' Is by Missonas(f): 8:50am On Sep 22, 2018
Gods will usually dont attract us but best believe that it always turns out to be exactly what we need. You keep talking about attractiveness like its all u are about in marriage. My dear do not settle but still do not chase a good man away cos he dont suit ur own outward ratings. Most importantly take ur time and it will all come to you.

1 Like

Re: For People Who Understand What 'the Will Of God' Is by Fortheloveofwha(f): 9:05am On Sep 22, 2018
Re: For People Who Understand What 'the Will Of God' Is by Fortheloveofwha(f): 11:41pm On Jul 21, 2019
Missonas:
Gods will usually dont attract us but best believe that it always turns out to be exactly what we need. You keep talking about attractiveness like its all u are about in marriage. My dear do not settle but still do not chase a good man away cos he dont suit ur own outward ratings. Most importantly take ur time and it will all come to you.
. Thanks, your comment encouraged me and now we are getting married this weekend and I am sure i will never regret my decision.

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Make Her Like You. Make Her WANT YOU! / God No Longer Answers My Prayer Because Of My Wife - Pastor Tells Court / Baby, You Turn Me On - Erotica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.