Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Only Legends Will Understand What This Man Is Doing In This Picture With His Gir - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Legends Will Understand What This Man Is Doing In This Picture With His Gir (12232 Views)

Only Legends Will Understand This / Only Legends Will Understand This / Only Legends...House Wife And Olosho Girlfriends Will Understand This Image (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Legends Will Understand What This Man Is Doing In This Picture With His Gir by BigBills: 12:50pm On Jan 11, 2022
Pictures of a man with a girl on the beach has gone viral online after many claim they know what is happening right in the picture. Although the motive of the man for doing what he did wasn't known, but many are if the opinion that the man is hiding or trying to conceal something. Let's Kno your thought about this picture below.
See more pictures on [url]tiznaija.com[/url]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Legends Will Understand What This Man Is Doing In This Picture With His Gir by BigBills: 12:53pm On Jan 11, 2022
More pictures below

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Only Legends Will Understand What This Man Is Doing In This Picture With His Gir by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:24pm On Jan 11, 2022
Putting the silencer in the pistol

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only Legends Will Understand What This Man Is Doing In This Picture With His Gir by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:35pm On Jan 11, 2022
Most men dey shameless oo..you can't control your little baby boy around women..is this how they go raping and sexualizing women all the time..
A real man controls himself abeg..haba which Kain sexual harrasment be this.. undecided undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Only Legends Will Understand What This Man Is Doing In This Picture With His Gir by Godada(m): 1:35pm On Jan 11, 2022

The gentlemen are just posing for a pic..........

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Legends Will Understand What This Man Is Doing In This Picture With His Gir by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2022
Godada:

The gentlemen are just posing for a pic..........

By harassing the women huh? undecided
Re: Only Legends Will Understand What This Man Is Doing In This Picture With His Gir by Venymen(m): 1:45pm On Jan 11, 2022
More

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Legends Will Understand What This Man Is Doing In This Picture With His Gir by Godada(m): 1:46pm On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

By harassing the women huh? undecided

The women look happy, don't they. The first one is smiling happily. The second is laid back, their body language will tell you that they are cool like that.

Delete that harassment thought.

Their feeling is mutual.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Legends Will Understand What This Man Is Doing In This Picture With His Gir by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:47pm On Jan 11, 2022
Godada:

The women look happy, don't they. The first one is smiling happily. The second is laid back, their body language will tell you that they are cool like that.

Delete that harassment thought.

Their feeling is mutual.
They are cool indeed.. grin
When women do the same thing I hope you guys won't call us a hoe tho.. grin undecided
Re: Only Legends Will Understand What This Man Is Doing In This Picture With His Gir by Godada(m): 1:53pm On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

They are cool indeed.. grin
When women do the same thing I hope you guys won't call us a hoe tho.. grin undecided

Don't worry. Sweetie. We won't call you hoe....... That's too crude.

We will call you farm tool.

It's more sophisticated and classy.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Legends Will Understand What This Man Is Doing In This Picture With His Gir by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:54pm On Jan 11, 2022
Godada:

Don't worry. Sweetie. We won't call you hoe....... That's too crude.

We will call you farm tool.

It's more sophisticated and classy.
No be only farm tool.. grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Only Legends Will Understand What This Man Is Doing In This Picture With His Gir by Firsttimeroooo: 2:11pm On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Most men dey shameless oo..you can't control your little baby boy around women..is this how they go raping and sexualizing women all the time..
A real man controls himself abeg..haba which Kain sexual harrasment be this.. undecided undecided

If only you have this little boy for a day at least, so you fully understand it's full dynamics.

Having an erection doesn't mean I follow it dictates. It doesn't mean, I will sleep with you.

I might sometimes not have the power to stop the little boy but I always have the power to discipline myself not obey it.

I hope you get cool

23 Likes

Re: Only Legends Will Understand What This Man Is Doing In This Picture With His Gir by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:13pm On Jan 11, 2022
Firsttimeroooo:

If only you have this little boy for a day at least, so you fully understand it's full dynamics.

Having an erection doesn't mean I follow it dictates. It doesn't mean, I will sleep with you.

I might sometimes not have the power to stop the little boy but I always have the power to discipline myself not obey it.

I hope you get cool
Why can't you tho..you must lack self control..what happened to self respect and manners huh?
Re: Only Legends Will Understand What This Man Is Doing In This Picture With His Gir by Firsttimeroooo: 2:21pm On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why can't you tho..you must lack self control..what happened to self respect and manners huh?

Did you read my last response carefully.
Let me more explicit;

Having an erection doesn't mean I don't have self control. It is possible to control but it doesn't always work. It sometimes picks up because you are attracted to someone and you might need few seconds to control it.

That's being written down, if an erection happens, I can always refuse not to have shameless sex just because of an erection.

That is discipline.

I hope you understand!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Legends Will Understand What This Man Is Doing In This Picture With His Gir by JOACHINpedro: 2:21pm On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Heard of shower or growers?
If not, keep quiet before I start body shaming girls.
To think you're a guy and still don't know varieties of cassava angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Legends Will Understand What This Man Is Doing In This Picture With His Gir by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:22pm On Jan 11, 2022
Firsttimeroooo:

Did you read my last response carefully.
Let me more explicit;

Having an erection doesn't mean I don't have self control. It is possible to control but it doesn't always work. It sometimes picks up because you are attracted to someone and you might need few seconds to control it.

That's being written down, if an erection happens, I can always refuse not to have shameless sex just because of an erection.

That is discipline.

I hope you understand!

That doesn't change the fact that it's an uncultured act.. undecided
Re: Only Legends Will Understand What This Man Is Doing In This Picture With His Gir by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:22pm On Jan 11, 2022
JOACHINpedro:

To think you're s guy and still don't know varieties of cassava angry
Will you keep mute there.. undecided
Where did you come from tho?
Re: Only Legends Will Understand What This Man Is Doing In This Picture With His Gir by JOACHINpedro: 2:26pm On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Will you keep mute there.. undecided
Where did you come from tho?
Your response was agitating.
Go and study about Showers and Growers before you mention me on this issue angry
Re: Only Legends Will Understand What This Man Is Doing In This Picture With His Gir by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2022
JOACHINpedro:

Your response was agitating.
Go and study about Showers and Growers before you mention me on this issue angry
Then get out of my mention baby boy..were you invited by myself? undecided
Re: Only Legends Will Understand What This Man Is Doing In This Picture With His Gir by Firsttimeroooo: 2:28pm On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That doesn't change the fact that it's an uncultured act.. undecided

Sometimes, you wish you have a remote control for this. This is biology really.
Probably, this is something you can relate with "Can you control your meneses when it comes?"

No, you can't but you can put things in place to avoid embarrassment.

That's why many guys put on pants before wearing boxers.

5 Likes

Re: Only Legends Will Understand What This Man Is Doing In This Picture With His Gir by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:31pm On Jan 11, 2022
Firsttimeroooo:

Sometimes, you wish you have a remote control for this. This is biology really.
Probably, this is something you can relate with "Can you control your meneses when it comes?"

No, you can't but you can put things in place to avoid embarrassment.

That's why many guys put on pants before wearing boxers.
Really you comparing menses with your d**k in public..menses is natural your little baby boy underneath your fat lap shocked shocked tongue is your mindset and mind control.. grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Only Legends Will Understand What This Man Is Doing In This Picture With His Gir by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 11, 2022
Lol
Like someone pointed out, the second guy may be shower.
If you're a shower abeg avoid wearing joggers without tight boxie and don't swim in public grin
Re: Only Legends Will Understand What This Man Is Doing In This Picture With His Gir by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2022
JOACHINpedro:

To think you're a guy and still don't know varieties of cassava angry
Comrade calm down, the person you quoted is a lady. She's not conversant with the terms

2 Likes

Re: Only Legends Will Understand What This Man Is Doing In This Picture With His Gir by Firsttimeroooo: 2:44pm On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Really you comparing menses with your d**k in public..menses is natural your little baby boy underneath your fat lap shocked shocked tongue is your mindset and mind control.. grin grin shocked shocked shocked

Aswear, I expected this reaction.
I tried to be careful with my analogies but you simply cannot relate because you have simply are not in our shoes and can not relate.

What I did what simply reciprocate the same way you are being judgemental.

3 Likes

Re: Only Legends Will Understand What This Man Is Doing In This Picture With His Gir by Firsttimeroooo: 2:45pm On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

So, isn't mine natural? It ain't artificial, you know!
Re: Only Legends Will Understand What This Man Is Doing In This Picture With His Gir by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:45pm On Jan 11, 2022
Firsttimeroooo:

Aswear, I expected this reaction.
I tried to be careful with my analogies but you simply cannot relate because you have simply are not in our shoes and can not relate.

What I did what simply reciprocate the same way you are being judgemental.
What shoes grin grin
I can control my cute nipples from Poppin out when I am around men tho.. grin grin
Re: Only Legends Will Understand What This Man Is Doing In This Picture With His Gir by Vinnie2000(m): 2:47pm On Jan 11, 2022
BABYharder:

Comrade calm down, the person you quoted is a lady. She's not conversant with the terms

Really Funny how u Guys waste ur Precious time and Banter words with dat Overgrown Teenage Girl..

She is still a Baby and she blabs all around, dragging Guys like You into Needless, non sensical, time wasting conversations!.. undecided

U GUYS SHOULD BE SMART NA! sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Legends Will Understand What This Man Is Doing In This Picture With His Gir by Firsttimeroooo: 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What shoes grin grin
I can control my cute nipples from Poppin out when I am around women tho.. grin grin

When around women! shocked. I don't get.
Re: Only Legends Will Understand What This Man Is Doing In This Picture With His Gir by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:49pm On Jan 11, 2022
Firsttimeroooo:

When around women! shocked. I don't get.
I meant men I have modified it.. grin
So was that what you picked from my sentence grin grin
All I am saying in essence is you guys should control your little boy around women.. cheesy
Re: Only Legends Will Understand What This Man Is Doing In This Picture With His Gir by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2022
Vinnie2000:
[b][/b]

Really Funny how u Guys waste ur Precious time and Banter words with dat Overgrown Teenage Girl..

She is still a Baby and she blabs all around, dragging Guys like You into Needless, non sensical, time wasting conversations!.. undecided

U GUYS SHOULD BE SMART NA! sad
You go cry blood oo..
You go cry tire oo..
Why being a scared little boy huh..
You go cry tire for my matter..keep viewing threads upandan..
Who dey pursue you from crying on my mention..you Neva see anything.. grin grin grin
Re: Only Legends Will Understand What This Man Is Doing In This Picture With His Gir by Firsttimeroooo: 2:53pm On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I meant men I have modified it.. grin
So was that what you picked from my sentence grin grin
All I am saying in essence is you guys should control your little boy around women.. cheesy

I didn't want to start another discussion and make false assumptions. So I needed clarification.

All I am also saying is that, this things happens. It is embarrassing to us also.
We try as much to control it when around women), we try to put measures in place also.

I just wanted you to know that, it doesn't mean we shamelessly sleep around because of an erection. NO! That is where discipline comes to place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Go About Dealing With A Girlfriend Who Is Insanely Jealous: / Help! This Has Become A Serious Matter(pictures) / A Driver Leaked Sex Video He Had With His Boss's Wife"i Leak This Video Because

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.