Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' (47123 Views)

Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats / Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! / Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by tealaw(m): 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2018
Freeze always manages to be savage everytime..
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by MollyBank: 4:33pm On Sep 22, 2018
SonofDevil:
shola is a greedy hoe . what happened between both of them was just a one night stand .wizkid never wanted the pregnancy and am sure he prevailed on her but she want to become babymama to reap from where she didnt sow.

broke bitches use postinor and commit abortions for the struggling boyfriend because he gat no money yet. but a the opportunity of sleeping with a celeb they will do every possible thing to get pregnant for him even when he is not ready

may God save us from money hungry hoe

Lol reap from where he sowed? You do realise that Wizkid was a nobody when they got together?
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by Jamesbiodun(m): 4:53pm On Sep 22, 2018
Jasen1:
That lady shola want to turn wizkid to client billing after billing

Y'all calling wizkid irresponsible father should know that there's 2ways to every story, for wizkid to remain calm I'm sure he will surly respond when it's due

And y'all should remember that there must be an agreement between the both concerning the child's up keep, if she thought wizkid is breaching the agreement, she should sue wizkid and share the share it, not sharing edited what's app chats,

Y'all read what's app chat and believe her and forgot that some messages can be deleted mitcheew

am still thinking are messages are fake, how can u screenshot message of 2015, 16, 17 if u don't have bad motives , no wonder why wizkid leave those baby mama they have skeleton in their cupboard
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by Bootyobsesedboi: 4:54pm On Sep 22, 2018
;Day grin grin grin Akanor kee my self, I just joined naira land, hope my Village people are seeing this, I am going far in life oh.. shocked shocked
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by SonofDevil: 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2018
MollyBank:

Lol reap from where he sowed? You do realise that Wizkid was a nobody when they got together?
its a fucking lie they never dated
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by Bintuenyo: 7:56pm On Sep 22, 2018
Exactly
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by grandstar(m): 8:03pm On Sep 22, 2018
From what I see Wizkid is meeting up to the financial obligations of his kid but pressure has to be put on him to do so

That should not be the case

He also needs to commit some me time for his son

He should have a standard monthly allowance for the boy/mum as child support to ensure the child is well taken care of and does not live in penury

If he meets up to his financial and emotional responsibility he can't be blackmailed by the babymamas rants

Imagine it is beginning of term and you are off to boarding house. Your mum ask your dad for money to buy cloths, school fees and so on but your dad is dilly dallying. You mum has to basically scream the house down to get his co-operation
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by MollyBank: 8:22pm On Sep 22, 2018
SonofDevil:
its a fucking lie they never dated

Yea that's right, and Wizkid decided to go in naked with a woman he never met, a one night stand perhaps? #irresponsible
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 22, 2018
1stCitizen:

He is better because he does not hide behind the pulpit to lie to millions pretending he is the next good thing after Jesus while doing the unthinkable in his closet. He is real

Lol....open ur eyes, nobody dey lie to u. You are the one puttimg too much faith in flesh & blood like you. What difference does it make, pulpit is just a wood or glass, he's also hiding behind the word to criticize and judge.
Last time he used the words of Paul to criticize those who speak in tongues, and also u used the word the to criticize tithe and offering... But when people use the same words to criticize him for divorcing his wife which and showing off wealth on social media.he would quickly hide under the fact that he has no pulpit..
Oga...nobody holy pass we only criticize based on the nagle we think we are pure...if I see somebody stealing now..I will easily open my mouth and judge cos I don't steal...but when it an area I am found wanting..I won't talk.....so at the end of the day nobody including freeze is the real deal...even Jesus received criticism from Pharasee and priests who saw clearly his powers...
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by jonadaft: 8:46pm On Sep 22, 2018
[s]
1StopRudeness:
..a supposed preacher of the word getting mixed up with strategy to avoid getting pregnant after sinful sexual engagement. Is this freeze alright??
[/s]
Shut up hypocrite!
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by Daeylar(f): 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2018
And as usual.

People attacking women again. undecided Disgusting misogyny rears it's ugly head again. undecided

This is why that miserable tout wizkid thinks it's OK to have a child and abandon the child because he knows that people won't focus on the issue at hand, (the fact that he abandoned a child) rather they will take it as a man(wizkid) vs woman (shola) fight and do what they do best, blame the woman for everything even when she isn't wrong and try to force her to take responsibility for the stupidity and foolishness of the man instead of calling the man out on his utter foolishness. Then they even make excuses for the man

Did shola say she didn't want her child? So why should this bastard freezer dare tell her that she should have used postinor? Did she complain to him about her child?
Wizkid is the fool that knows that his now babymamas were money hungry hoes and knew that he had no plans to take care of kids that may come from them yet still stupidly bleeped them raw and impregnated them,
but yet here is this daddy freezing fool trying to get shola to take responsibility for WizKid's wickedness, while making excuses for wizkid, so according to this freezee wizkid didn't know his financial situation when he was fuxking raw and dropping babies left and right?

wizkid is the problem, not shola or binta, therefore people (e g this daddy frozen) need to give this disgusting advice to wizkid and leave these women alone.

I wonder why people only have power when it comes to women but are mute when it comes to the men
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by tunize(m): 9:40pm On Sep 22, 2018
I nor dey take side with anybody i swear that shola mehn na pest..u deh chat with person e nor dey answer you then u live a life.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by Raalsalghul: 10:01pm On Sep 22, 2018
Daeylar:
And as usual.

People attacking women again. undecided Disgusting misogyny rears it's ugly head again. undecided

This is why that miserable tout wizkid thinks it's OK to have a child and abandon the child because he knows that people won't focus on the issue at hand, (the fact that he abandoned a child) rather they will take it as a man(wizkid) vs woman (shola) fight and do what they do best, blame the woman for everything even when she isn't wrong and try to force her to take responsibility for the stupidity and foolishness of the man instead of calling the man out on his utter foolishness. Then they even make excuses for the man

Did shola say she didn't want her child? So why should this bastard freezer dare tell her that she should have used postinor? Did she complain to him about her child?
Wizkid is the fool that knows that his now babymamas were money hungry hoes and he has no plans to take care of kids that may come from them yet still stupidly bleeped them raw and impregnated them, but yet here is this daddy freezer fool trying to get shola to take responsibility for WizKid's wickedness, while making excuses for wizkid, so according to this freezee wizkid didn't know his financial situation when he was fucking raw and dropping babies left and right?

wizkid is the problem, not shola or binta, therefore people (e g this daddy freeze) need to give this disgusting advice to wizkid and leave these women alone.

I wonder why people only have power when it comes to women but are mute to the men
Aunty feminazi grin grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by fearlesschicken: 11:16pm On Sep 22, 2018
eph12:

From all evidences wizkid never wanted this child and shola probably decided to go on with it on her own.

spare us this trash.

if he didn't want the child why not use condom or do withdrawal method and save all this shit?

He is very responsible for the child, it takes two people to have kids not one.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by eph12(m): 6:33am On Sep 23, 2018
fearlesschicken:

spare us this trash.

if he didn't want the child why not use condom or do withdrawal method and save all this shit?

He is very responsible for the child, it takes two people to have kids not one.
So many kids have been born when the parents were not ready for them. I don't expect a chicken to know that though
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by bigblackbeautif: 7:07am On Sep 23, 2018
The girl has no shame..u get pregnant for a man deliberately because u plan to use ur baby as a cash cow, it don't work out and u are crying all over social media. As one woman to another, get ur shit together and take care of ur son. There are so many single mothers out there with deadbeat dads and no one is hearing about it...next time keep ur legs shut, give him the damned condom itself or place urself on family planning ...
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 23, 2018
Jonathan:
[s][/s]
Shut up hypocrite!

You are highly rude...what makes u feel u can just tell someone you don't even know to shut up just because u have internet and device..if u cannot engage in a constructive and objective dialogue, that's fine..
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 23, 2018
Jonathan:
[s][/s]
Shut up hypocrite!

You are highly rude...what makes u feel u can just tell someone you don't even know to shut up just because u have internet and device..if u cannot engage in a constructive and objective dialogue, that's fine....
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by jonadaft: 1:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
1StopRudeness:

You are highly rude...what makes u feel u can just tell someone you don't even know to shut up just because u have internet and device..if u cannot engage in a constructive and objective dialogue, that's fine....
Shut up!

Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 23, 2018
Jonathan:

Shut up!

Ok...I know ur type..u only feel good about your self when you insult people...carry on
Re: Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 23, 2018
Jonathan:

Shut up!

Lol..I know ur type..u only feel good about your self when you insult people...carry on...ur meme is funny by the way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) / Meet MayShua, Denrele Edun’s Girlfriend (Photos) / Charles Okocha Hit By Stray Bullet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.