Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,174 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

What Would You Do In This Case? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do In This Case? (1153 Views)

Please Help Me Judge This Case Between Me And My Girlfriend!! / Come Mek Wi Settle This Case (photo) / When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do In This Case? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 22, 2018
Sorry guys, I know this isn't a Sunday but I wish to be somewhat religious today.

Straight to the point, what would you do if a pastor tell you that you should or should not marry a particular person because of some visions.

Just a random thought for matured minds only.

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Re: What Would You Do In This Case? by dingbang(m): 3:35pm On Sep 22, 2018
I wouldn't even seek the opinion of a pastor regarding any woman I want to marry

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do In This Case? by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:35pm On Sep 22, 2018
Is it Pastor that will live your life for you ?

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do In This Case? by donbachi(m): 3:53pm On Sep 22, 2018
I will ask God for mercy and pray like never before...many that negleted heavenly prophecies as regard marriage,met dooms,destructions and regrets....if samson was told so,maybe he would have taken it or argued over it.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In This Case? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 22, 2018
dingbang:
I wouldn't even seek the opinion of a pastor regarding any woman I want to marry

Why?
Re: What Would You Do In This Case? by dingbang(m): 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2018
NuclearWeapon:

Why?
cuz they aren't qualified to give me such advice
Re: What Would You Do In This Case? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 22, 2018
dingbang:
cuz they aren't qualified to give me such advice

That's huge. Mind telling me why they ain't qualified?
Re: What Would You Do In This Case? by oluwatodimu1(m): 4:06pm On Sep 22, 2018
Pls dont let others push u into making decisions u may or maynot later regret.
It all depends on your personal relationship wit God. i'ld say u shld get 2 knw d mind of God on issues that concern you
Re: What Would You Do In This Case? by Biglittlelois(f): 4:10pm On Sep 22, 2018
I know of someone who didnt heed pastor's advice and regrets till today, i also know of people who listened to pastor's advice and also regrets, so it's a dicey situation really.
Re: What Would You Do In This Case? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 22, 2018
oluwatodimu1:
Pls dont let others push u into making decisions u may or maynot later regret.
It all depends on your personal relationship wit God. i'ld say u shld get 2 knw d mind of God on issues that concern you

Point on.
Re: What Would You Do In This Case? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2018
Biglittlelois:
I know of someone who didnt heed pastor's advice and regrets till today, i also know of people who listened to pastor's advice and also regrets, so it's a dicey situation really.

Mind sharing what the pastor saw or was it an advice based on physical things the pastor observed?
Re: What Would You Do In This Case? by Biglittlelois(f): 4:21pm On Sep 22, 2018
NuclearWeapon:

Mind sharing what the pastor saw or was it an advice based on physical things the pastor observed?

Not physical things, she went for counseling, pastor told her she wont enjoy her marriage cos of her mother in law, and that is exactly what happened, her husband's mother virtually controls the air he breathes, now they are seperated.

The other lady listened to her pastor not to marry her man, the man later married the pastor's daughter(he is wealthy) she's still single till today.
Re: What Would You Do In This Case? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 22, 2018
I luv my church, aside genotype and other health issues, nobody advice u or see any funny vision against ur spouse. I will marry who I want to marry, if things don't work out (which I am not looking forward to), I'll know its my decision, if it does, thank God.
Re: What Would You Do In This Case? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Not physical things, she went for counseling, pastor told her she wont enjoy her marriage cos of her mother in law, and that is exactly what happened, her husband's mother virtually controls the air he breathes, now they are seperated.

The other lady listened to her pastor not to marry her man, the man later married the pastor's daughter(he is wealthy) she's still single till today.
about d mother-in-law, that's something the girl ought to have noticed, it was an advice not a vision. d oda girl was just being stupid, d kind of people that worship their pastors and takes their word as final says

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In This Case? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
Biglittlelois:

What a story!
Re: What Would You Do In This Case? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 22, 2018
gloria34:
I luv my church, aside genotype and other health issues, nobody advice u or see any funny vision against ur spouse. I will marry who I want to marry, if things don't work out (which I am not looking forward to), I'll know its my decision, if it does, thank God.

That's the spirit.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In This Case? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 22, 2018
gloria34:
about d mother-in-law, that's something the girl ought to have noticed, it was an advice not a vision. d oda girl was just being stupid, d kind of people that worship their pastors and takes their word as final says

You took this out of my mouth. That pastor actually told lies so that his daughter good grab the man. Maybe he evaluated the man's strive for greatness and noticed that he'd make a perfect wealthy man.
Re: What Would You Do In This Case? by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:32pm On Sep 22, 2018
Lol... I won't go to any pastor for advice on whom to marry... I will pray myself and get directions one on one.... No come pour sand inside my garrigrin
Re: What Would You Do In This Case? by Biglittlelois(f): 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2018
gloria34:

There was nothing to notice, the woman was super nice and welcomed her with open arms, and he is not the only son, she is extremely close to all her children, everyone thought her children listens to her out of respect, after marriage she noticed her husband calls her to ask permission for everything, tells her everything, she told them to have just one kid, like wtf!! i know this cos she's a close cousin.

As for the other one yeah she was stupid.
Re: What Would You Do In This Case? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Lol... I won't go to any pastor for advice on whom to marry... I will pray myself and get directions one on one.... No come pour sand inside my garrigrin

You got me cracked up with this. grin grin grin grin
But na true sha. Don't seek what you can't handle. Just live life the way it is.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In This Case? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 22, 2018
Biglittlelois:

There was nothing to notice, the woman was super nice and welcomed her with open arms, and he is not the only son, she is extremely close to all her children, everyone thought her children listens to her out of respect, after marriage she noticed her husband calls her to ask permission for everything, tells her everything, she told them to have just one kid, like wtf!! i know this cos she's a close cousin.

see one chance bus! that's bad
Re: What Would You Do In This Case? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 22, 2018
Biglittlelois:

This one weak me o.
Re: What Would You Do In This Case? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2018
gloria34:

Baba one chance. Wth!
Re: What Would You Do In This Case? by IamPlato(m): 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2018

Depends On The Pastor... If Na Tithe and Offering Pastor better Run
Re: What Would You Do In This Case? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2018
IamPlato:

Depends On The Pastor... If Na Tithe and Offering Pastor better Run

grin grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Do In This Case? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2018
gloria34:
Really bad
Re: What Would You Do In This Case? by Wilfredpat22(f): 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2018
You don’t need to go to a pastor to marry a lady in this our present 3rd world country

Tips you guys you need to know

1) if you aren’t marrying a virgin, you are merely putting a ring to a woman that is tired of sleeping with numerous men. An average girl by 26 must have slept with a minimum of 22 guys and some she cannot even remember. Now imagine you marry someone of 32.

2) Thé economy is not smiling. If she is not independent or shows no signs of working or earning. She is going to be useless and a burden to you. You spent millions on that wedding and yet you will feed a full grown adult with no disabilities for the rest of your life?

3)when she has different boyfriends that she keeps regularly by chatting on WhatsApp, facebook, instagram. And you don’t cut it while you guys are courting. Sorry is your case

4) Don’t spend on a woman more than what you will give your own sister or mother. It’s obvious you can’t sleep with your sister or mother but don’t let our push overcloud your sense of thinking and investment ideas. The truth still remains We have nothing to offer or bring to the table. Treat every relationship as a contract or business deal. We give you the pussy, you give us the money. Once you are satisfied with the woman’s body counts of 70, you can now proceed with the marriage rites

It is a known fact men in Nigeria have shorter life span than we ladies. Why is it so? Have you thought about it? Won’t you like to see your great grand children and break that spell.

Catch them young and leave 25 - 30 years to be lesbians
Re: What Would You Do In This Case? by chiommy123(f): 11:17pm On Sep 22, 2018
it depends if he's a pastor that I've known for sometime and that what he says happens most times I may not go into that marriage but if its just anyhow pastor I may not listen to him
Re: What Would You Do In This Case? by Uyi168: 11:28pm On Sep 22, 2018
Imagine pastor Chris giving u such advice
Re: What Would You Do In This Case? by CAPSLOCKED: 11:39pm On Sep 22, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
You don’t need to go to a pastor to marry a lady in this our present 3rd world country

Tips you guys you need to know

1) if you aren’t marrying a virgin, you are merely putting a ring to a woman that is tired of sleeping with numerous men. An average girl by 26 must have slept with a minimum of 22 guys and some she cannot even remember. Now imagine you marry someone of 32.

2) Thé economy is not smiling. If she is not independent or shows no signs of working or earning. She is going to be useless and a burden to you. You spent millions on that wedding and yet you will feed a full grown adult with no disabilities for the rest of your life?

3)when she has different boyfriends that she keeps regularly by chatting on WhatsApp, facebook, instagram. And you don’t cut it while you guys are courting. Sorry is your case

4) Don’t spend on a woman more than what you will give your own sister or mother. It’s obvious you can’t sleep with your sister or mother but don’t let our push overcloud your sense of thinking and investment ideas. The truth still remains We have nothing to offer or bring to the table. Treat every relationship as a contract or business deal. We give you the pussy, you give us the money. Once you are satisfied with the woman’s body counts of 70, you can now proceed with the marriage rites

It is a known fact men in Nigeria have shorter life span than we ladies. Why is it so? Have you thought about it? Won’t you like to see your great grand children and break that spell.

Catch them young and leave 25 - 30 years to be lesbians

THE CHEMICALS YOU'VE BEEN DRINKING HAS FINALLY ERODED EVERY PART OF YOUR BRAIN.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

After Getting An Iphone As Valentine Gift, Girl Dumps Boyfriend / Help!!!!! / Kenyan AP Kills A Woman Who Dumped After He Has Finished Training Her In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.