Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Please Help Me Judge This Case Between Me And My Girlfriend!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me Judge This Case Between Me And My Girlfriend!! (3754 Views)

Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . / Please Help Me Judge Or Have Your Say In This Banter With A Close Friend / Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Judge This Case Between Me And My Girlfriend!! by Bradford111(m): 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2023
Is been long me and my girlfriend saw in our 8 months relationship we haven’t seen for 5 months despite staying the same state due to issues always coming up

Last week I sent her tp to come but due to network issues she wasn’t credited and the day was running out so I told her to go to a POs so I will send again so she can come she told me she doesn’t have that strength

Minutes later she called and told me her bestie is around that I can send to her besties OPay account so she withdraw it and come her bestie even took the phone and talk to me for some minutes and later sent her bank details for me to send to

After sending the money I discovered her bestie blocked me on WhatsApp I tried calling my girl she wasn’t responding I thought they were playing with Me

After some time my girl called back I exploded in anger and said a lot of things insulting her and stuffs

After some time I got my self and apologized for how I reacted now she is giving me attitude not picking my calls replying my texts on WhatsApp

Please I’m stuck what should I do?
Re: Please Help Me Judge This Case Between Me And My Girlfriend!! by judatech: 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2023
🤭😂

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge This Case Between Me And My Girlfriend!! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2023
I like how your anger made you played into her hands, next time learn to control your anger so that you won't be a victim of manipulation.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge This Case Between Me And My Girlfriend!! by wash02: 10:13pm On Jul 19, 2023
What strikes me as delusional is that you still refer to the lady as "my girl". Bro, take a step back, sit yourself down and think bro! Think!

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help Me Judge This Case Between Me And My Girlfriend!! by Lifestone(m): 10:15pm On Jul 19, 2023
But you were dating yourself before.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help Me Judge This Case Between Me And My Girlfriend!! by Foodqueen(f): 10:15pm On Jul 19, 2023
Who's her bestie.... Male or female

Whichever, this case has been adjourned till 30th of September, I rise.

18 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Judge This Case Between Me And My Girlfriend!! by Bradford111(m): 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2023
Foodqueen:

Whichever, this case has been adjourned till 30th of September, I rise.

Female

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Judge This Case Between Me And My Girlfriend!! by Dimaya: 10:28pm On Jul 19, 2023
Bradford111:
Is been long me and my girlfriend saw in our 8 months relationship we haven’t seen for 5 months despite staying the same state due to issues always coming up

Last week I sent her tp to come but due to network issues she wasn’t credited and the day was running out so I told her to go to a POs so I will send again so she can come she told me she doesn’t have that strength

Minutes later she called and told me her bestie is around that I can send to her besties OPay account so she withdraw it and come her bestie even took the phone and talk to me for some minutes and later sent her bank details for me to send to

After sending the money I discovered her bestie blocked me on WhatsApp I tried calling my girl she was responding I thought they were playing with Me

After some time my girl called back I exploded in anger and said a lot of things insulting her and stuffs

After some time I got my self and apologized for how I reacted now she is giving me attitude not picking my calls replying my texts on WhatsApp

I'll advise you to watch this video to know what to do because that's what will end up happening to you soon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFuS4FUo1b4

You can thank me later

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Judge This Case Between Me And My Girlfriend!! by Slynation(m): 10:35pm On Jul 19, 2023
I would have called you a simp, but for the fact you are still calling her your girl means you are SIMPle man who doesn't want problem...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge This Case Between Me And My Girlfriend!! by talented321: 10:42pm On Jul 19, 2023
U see that place wey SHE tell u say she no get 'strength' that WAS where i know say' they want to manipulate my gender.
My man u still get small work to Do concerning women and dating in general

'THANK U AND I WISH U D BEST'

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Judge This Case Between Me And My Girlfriend!! by talented321: 10:44pm On Jul 19, 2023
Oga sir answer this question
Foodqueen:

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Judge This Case Between Me And My Girlfriend!! by wisdomkid: 12:06am On Jul 20, 2023
Sometimes, it is issues like these that make one support those redpillers. But we are all humans abi

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Judge This Case Between Me And My Girlfriend!! by Collins4u1(m): 1:08am On Jul 20, 2023
Bro Jee chuba ego.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge This Case Between Me And My Girlfriend!! by duduade: 1:42am On Jul 20, 2023
I hope you know that you are a ma..ga sha... Even if na small change you fit dey contribute to her purse then no lele

Continue to date yourself

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Judge This Case Between Me And My Girlfriend!! by geedot: 1:50am On Jul 20, 2023
Bradford111:
we haven’t seen for 5 months despite staying the same state due to issues always coming up

After sending the money I discovered her bestie blocked me on WhatsApp I tried calling my girl she was responding I thought they were playing with Me

One thing you should know is, you can't be with someone that doesn't want to be with you!

Leave her be, it's difficult but it's the best decision.
She's not your girl, maybe not anymore. The red flags were too much but you were blindly in love to even notice.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge This Case Between Me And My Girlfriend!! by Obidense: 5:00am On Jul 20, 2023
My nigga you are dating yourself
Just dump the bitch

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Judge This Case Between Me And My Girlfriend!! by Sonnobax15(m): 6:14am On Jul 20, 2023
lipsrsealed
I really took my precious time to read through your story, Op...But I didn't see anywhere where you wrote that she later returned the money undecided. Meaning you just allow your money to lost go like that?

Some of una just get time to tolerate mumu bannies cha undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Judge This Case Between Me And My Girlfriend!! by nigeriancritic1(m): 6:25am On Jul 20, 2023
Bradford111:

Re: Please Help Me Judge This Case Between Me And My Girlfriend!! by Offyjoyy: 6:46am On Jul 20, 2023
:-😑

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Judge This Case Between Me And My Girlfriend!! by Dubetex96(m): 6:53am On Jul 20, 2023
she deserved the insult over a billion times my G that your girl is just playing card on your head. U fall my hand by begging her infact stop communicating with her. give her a silent treatment

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Judge This Case Between Me And My Girlfriend!! by elmagnifico411(m): 6:58am On Jul 20, 2023
Bros, take a step back and rethink. u really want to hear the truth? That girl is not yours.. better start looking for another girl.
Bradford111:

After sending the money I discovered her bestie blocked me on WhatsApp I tried calling my girl she wasn’t responding I thought they were playing with Me

Re: Please Help Me Judge This Case Between Me And My Girlfriend!! by Smartguyboy(m): 7:12am On Jul 20, 2023
Bradford111:

How old are you ?
Why I ask for your age because I have done it before when I started womanizing.
Who still send money to a lady to visit ?
And she even live in the same state with you who does that ? Why not book taxi for her , when she arrive you pay.
I
Re: Please Help Me Judge This Case Between Me And My Girlfriend!! by Sweetvie: 7:17am On Jul 20, 2023
Offyjoyy:
This one don pass red flag na red wrapper 😑🤦‍♀️
😂
Re: Please Help Me Judge This Case Between Me And My Girlfriend!! by Laradeen: 7:18am On Jul 20, 2023
You, your girlfriend & those advising you are mad!!! Fuel is 700 per liter you asking me to settle matter
Re: Please Help Me Judge This Case Between Me And My Girlfriend!! by Faber(m): 7:38am On Jul 20, 2023
Bradford111:

Them don chop noodles and eggs with your money, used the remaining buy groceries and floating berries. Hungry girls everywhere.

Stop dating hungry and visionless girls una no go hear word

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Judge This Case Between Me And My Girlfriend!! by Blaxie: 7:49am On Jul 20, 2023
She no rate you bro..you be dead guy for her side.
Re: Please Help Me Judge This Case Between Me And My Girlfriend!! by luvyaself95(m): 7:50am On Jul 20, 2023
The moment you wrote you send TP after you guys haven't see for 8 months indicate you're the only one in the relationship 😁

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Judge This Case Between Me And My Girlfriend!! by Kooldon(f): 8:27am On Jul 20, 2023
Whatever was the amount forget about it as her settlement and move on
Re: Please Help Me Judge This Case Between Me And My Girlfriend!! by Bradford111(m): 8:42am On Jul 20, 2023
Kooldon:
Whatever was the amount forget about it as her settlement and move on

Should I call her and tell her
Re: Please Help Me Judge This Case Between Me And My Girlfriend!! by jeromestarks: 8:43am On Jul 20, 2023
Op, you're a foolish man.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Judge This Case Between Me And My Girlfriend!! by Bradford111(m): 8:58am On Jul 20, 2023
jeromestarks:
Op, you're a foolish man.

You mean your dad
Re: Please Help Me Judge This Case Between Me And My Girlfriend!! by Bennysam: 9:21am On Jul 20, 2023
Bradford111:

You're dating yourself all those while, she and her bestie is playing you for a fool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Tape Saga / Guy/girls: Which Is More Painful? / Only Few People Can Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.