Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations (26579 Views)

Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him / My Uncle Has Decided To End His Marriage Of 30 Years / Pastor Glory Idahosa Abandons Wife, Christabel Idahosa, Marries Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 23, 2018
Crooked pastor, who made him a pastor Anyway? Every crook now calls themselves pastor.

Tinubu will soon call himself a pastor cheesy
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 23, 2018
Ok
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by otunde527: 8:47am On Sep 23, 2018
Pastors and their wahala
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by helphelp: 8:48am On Sep 23, 2018
This pastor no go school

1 Like

Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by Neoteny(m): 8:50am On Sep 23, 2018
Only a Nigerian ever says " my names are..."

Silly people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by IkeMattie: 8:59am On Sep 23, 2018
Nonsense. Grammar, absolutely disgusting. I smell lies too.
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 23, 2018
This story proves once again that church business is a scam, a man who cant control his domestic affairs has no business leading a church.

My condolences to the gullible millions who go to church to be enslaved every sunday, be ye delivered from for beloveth chains.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by SarakiBukola: 9:00am On Sep 23, 2018
englishmart:

englishmart to his useless homosexual father and worthless wh0re mother:
that's very true, who doesn't know?

Ok
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by grandstar(m): 9:00am On Sep 23, 2018
mymadam:
undecided Fellow Man-of-God, please kindly stop moaning and go to court for a divorce IF your taleh is true. Simply do the right thing. Shalom!

He that is claiming pastor should know that! (Read Titus 3:1)
.if he had done that, all these hullabaloo would not be.

If the blind follow the blind, won't they fall into a pit?
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by Cindy08: 9:01am On Sep 23, 2018
angelboy01:
If your story is true then you be fool, you left a wicked and evil woman to marry her sister, does that make sense to you. Don't you know that blood is thicker than water?
lol is it d woman's sister or d man's sister abeg make u try and modify ur comment
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by budusky05(m): 9:02am On Sep 23, 2018
don4real18:

Go back and read again

Abeg no kill me. I no fit laugh. grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 23, 2018
angelboy01:
If your story is true then you be fool, you left a wicked and evil woman to marry her sister, does that make sense to you. Don't you know that blood is thicker than water?
See grammar? Everything get market las Las.
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 23, 2018
purem:
In the process of creating women from mans crib they were naturally design and made up of evil, wickedness, witch, hatred and all sorts of bad things

Note before you come and call my mom she's late when I was 2 or three and growing up with my sisters was a hell for me

Most especially my brothers wifes they are all evil

Hmmmmmmmmmm.

So if just 1 of a man's rib is this evil, Imagine how evil the whole of a man's ribs will be...grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by kkins25(m): 9:07am On Sep 23, 2018
wizzypro12:
Oga d story no they add up ...if you knew she poisoned you and you could get a report from the hospital why didn’t you report her
He is a pastor na. God said forgive and forget. Either that or he is giving us a sermon of lies just like he does on the pulpit..
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 23, 2018
jerryunit48:
Nawa o , I think say Canada Na English speaking country and where you improve your English
grin and British council and idp/mod's ielts will be giving people 6.0 in writing. This one got 2.5! Or never took that torturing test. May be his Speaking is marvelous. I'm tired of pastors' grammar. And members who listen to them.
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by Hades2016(m): 9:10am On Sep 23, 2018
mymadam:
undecided Fellow Man-of-God, please kindly stop moaning and go to court for a divorce IF your tale is true. Simply do the right thing. Shalom!
bruh pls go back and read again biko

Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 23, 2018
Hades2016:
It is hard to read.
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 23, 2018
AKzee:
Every Ebira sons and daughters should take note. Lady of steel will take us to the next level. Kogi Central.

She's beautiful. I will vote for her.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 23, 2018
I wish Canadian government can just ban Nigerians and other Africans from establishing Church in Canada.

They will soon turn Canada to another African ghetto with people shouting and screaming in the middle of the night all because of night vigil.
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by Hades2016(m): 9:37am On Sep 23, 2018
ontarioissauga:

It is hard to read.
I wonder oooo
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by angelboy01(m): 9:40am On Sep 23, 2018
post=71446149:

Marry her sister?!
Na wa for some members here sha!!
Just to read for 30 seconds na wahala!
Bro for say you follow this story before, the initial story was that he left wife to marry sister.
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by angelboy01(m): 9:41am On Sep 23, 2018
ontarioissauga:

See grammar? Everything get market las Las.
Bro abeg cool down na, Na mixture English na. English no put money for MA account na
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by angelboy01(m): 9:42am On Sep 23, 2018
bazzyblings:

You see Nigerians ?? U no even look before u leap ... u did not read the context .. you’re insulting... he did not marry the wife’s sister oga ..
Read my comment again
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:42am On Sep 23, 2018
angelboy01:

Bro for say you follow this story before, the initial story was that he left wife to marry sister.
Okay.
Now, we know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by FitnessAndGoodL: 9:43am On Sep 23, 2018
cool
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by angelboy01(m): 9:46am On Sep 23, 2018
don4real18:

Go back and read again
Go back and read my comment again.
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by angelboy01(m): 9:46am On Sep 23, 2018
post=71447950:

Okay.
Now, we know.
Twale Happy Sunday sir. God bless.
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by mymadam(m): 10:08am On Sep 23, 2018
Hades2016:

In marriage, there is a fundamental difference between a divorce in the court of law and separation. Check it out. Shalom.
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by BAVOSKI(m): 10:12am On Sep 23, 2018
Talk on your new wife that she said you claim to be your sister
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by otherway: 10:20am On Sep 23, 2018
mymadam:
undecided Fellow Man-of-God, please kindly stop moaning and go to court for a divorce IF your tale is true. Simply do the right thing. Shalom!

Must he divorce?
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by bimbim75: 10:23am On Sep 23, 2018
Ritzy10:
We made a post of a Nigerian woman based in Canada whose life came crashing down after she discovered that her husband just got married to a woman he's been claiming was his sister and they already have two grown sons.

Pastor Glory Idahosa who has been married to Christabel Idahosa for years with five children, has now come out to defend himself.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/pastor-who-abandoned-his-wife-in-canada-returned-to-nigeria-finally-speaks/

It seems you don't have a spiritual father.You should know that you people need deliverance.Why not not consult t.b. joshua for deliverance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow / Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument / Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.