Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Kenyan Lady Seeks Advice On Whether To Have Sex With Her Family's Pastor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Lady Seeks Advice On Whether To Have Sex With Her Family's Pastor (812 Views)

Kenyan Lady Who Had Sex With Man In Front Of Her 5-Year-Old Boy Wanted By Police / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Lady Seeks Advice On Whether To Have Sex With Her Family's Pastor by HeWrites(m): 1:55am On Sep 23, 2018
As seen in a Facebook group;
"Haki you guys help me out, there is this pastor of deliverance church, embu. He is the man who led me to church and has been our family pastor and very very close to my mom. Now he has been sending me his dick kwa phone and its not bad at all....am tempted but also fear at the same time. On a daily basis ananitumia 3k eti ni airtime...now he wants to eat me halafu aninulie plot in embu town. He is married and over 50 yrs. Please dont judge just advise a sister am confused"

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9926/kenyan-lady-seeks-advice-on-whether-to-have-sex-with-her-familys-pastor.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Kenyan Lady Seeks Advice On Whether To Have Sex With Her Family's Pastor by Morbeta11(m): 3:38am On Sep 23, 2018
Go ahead.
Re: Kenyan Lady Seeks Advice On Whether To Have Sex With Her Family's Pastor by marshalldgreat(m): 4:38am On Sep 23, 2018
grin
Re: Kenyan Lady Seeks Advice On Whether To Have Sex With Her Family's Pastor by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 23, 2018
I wonder how these guys post on Facebook and mix it up with some strange language. Why not just write everything in her language instead of confusing the readers? I nor blame her shar. Y’all bloggers that sees such post and still choke it on is to read it are to be blamed. Na our South Africa brothers worse pass
Re: Kenyan Lady Seeks Advice On Whether To Have Sex With Her Family's Pastor by Oreofepeters: 7:08am On Sep 23, 2018
Aunty go ahead.

She got confused because of pastor's dick, that's why men need to be very careful nowadays these girls ain't loyal.

Someone might be sending your wife or girlfriend the picture of his dick.

#girlsareconfused
Re: Kenyan Lady Seeks Advice On Whether To Have Sex With Her Family's Pastor by Blackfire(m): 9:37am On Sep 23, 2018
Her story changed immediately she saw the size of the d**ick ...

(1) (Reply)

Freaky Friday( My Sex Profile) / The Hilarious Reality Of Every Nigerian First Born / I Trusted Her With My Secrets But She Blew It All Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.