Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Ghanaian Lady Reveals How She Intentionally Went To The Office Without Panties F - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Lady Reveals How She Intentionally Went To The Office Without Panties F (808 Views)

Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office / "I'm Bored, I Need A Man" - Curvy Ghanaian Lady Cries Out (Photos) / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lady Reveals How She Intentionally Went To The Office Without Panties F by Naijabuzz360: 7:27am On Nov 07, 2018
A Ghanaian lady has left many stunned after Ghana’s Adom Online published the story of her office romance with her boss. In the story, the national service lady revealed how she seduced her boss by not wearing panties to work for three weeks. Read her full account below: “It wasn’t because of money, job or Read more @https://www.naijabuzz360.com/ghanaian-lady-reveals-how-she-intentionally-went-to-the-office-without-panties-for-3-weeks-to-seduce-her-boss/

(1) (Reply)

How To Keep The Lady You Are Dating / Only Pained Guys Shame Ladies. / � Why You Need The Spiritual Eyes & Opening It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.