Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,139 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Why Some Nollywood Actresses Think I’m Proud - Kunle Afolayan - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Some Nollywood Actresses Think I’m Proud - Kunle Afolayan (35095 Views)

Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income / I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics / Josh 2 Funny, Chibuike Josh Alfred: "People Think I’m Gay" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Some Nollywood Actresses Think I’m Proud - Kunle Afolayan by Neminc: 7:06am On Sep 23, 2018
You're actually proud but what is wrong in being proud if you're actually that good or big? I think the bad pride is the one where people think more highly of themselves than they really are
Re: Why Some Nollywood Actresses Think I’m Proud - Kunle Afolayan by rock003: 7:06am On Sep 23, 2018
Bambambiglo:
That's because you're not from the red mud republic.

Those ones are known to be randy and very unprofessional.

They can sleep with even their relatives before accepting to give them any role to play.

Useless beings.. tweh!!

Oga, stop this. Promiscuity is not about tribe; it is about your personal conviction about life

5 Likes

Re: Why Some Nollywood Actresses Think I’m Proud - Kunle Afolayan by iykeism(m): 7:07am On Sep 23, 2018
cry
Re: Why Some Nollywood Actresses Think I’m Proud - Kunle Afolayan by fatymore(f): 7:08am On Sep 23, 2018
rock003:

But have related with him before? How did you know that he's proud?
I was just saying a generic something.. if people are saying something about you..check yourselves.. did you get it
Re: Why Some Nollywood Actresses Think I’m Proud - Kunle Afolayan by OMEGA009(m): 7:08am On Sep 23, 2018
My meme says it all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some Nollywood Actresses Think I’m Proud - Kunle Afolayan by colestephan86: 7:10am On Sep 23, 2018
amaniro:
shocked

All I know is that you're a proud mofo who should get his acts together.
Pls can you give reasons you said he is proud.

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Nollywood Actresses Think I’m Proud - Kunle Afolayan by Bambambiglo: 7:18am On Sep 23, 2018
rock003:

Oga, stop this. Promiscuity is not about tribe; it is about your personal conviction about life

Oga, society and environment also matters, it is more likely for someone from that region to be loose and ill mannered
Re: Why Some Nollywood Actresses Think I’m Proud - Kunle Afolayan by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 23, 2018
Anyone who is excellent and has charisma is always regarded as being proud. But when you allow people dump nonsense on your table, then, they say, the guy/babe is meek despite his/her status. Carry your nonsense and back off, else, I will bash you. Na me talk say make your head empty? Their example of meekness is N'Golo Kante. Lol! Because the man has got maybe weakness and he is shy and accepts nonsenses from almost everyone, does not mean I will.

Kunle Afolayan, they want you to be weak so they can trap you with pregnancies, and you start paying monthly allowances, and they keep your life on social media. You better start acting like you are wicked. Do not act friendly with them. Your wife appreciates you, and she married you because you are not proud to her. Your wife is your kind. And it is what matters.

The most important issue in life is if one's partner accepts one. And one should check himself/herself always. No one is perfect. If you meet any girl/boy who is threatened by your charisma, you better dump him/her. Let him/her chase him/herself away with his/her inferiority complex which will bring out real anger and impatience. Let him/her chase him/herself away. You just need to put small fuel in the madness fire. It will burn heavily. That is the escape strategy. grin It is not worth the stress. S(he) will always have inferiority complex which will always make her nag. No matter how big or tall s(he) is. Some people are empty brains. Empty barrels. And they make the loudest noise. Dump such and move on. Life is short and sweet. There are alternatives for everyone. Only smart people know there are alternatives. Move on.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Some Nollywood Actresses Think I’m Proud - Kunle Afolayan by TDonald: 7:27am On Sep 23, 2018
Naijaphobia:
This guy get brain for movies, quality ones whether Yoruba or English. No rush and great research, near perfect directing with lots of dichotomy from what we see in those Yeye movies in nollywood. I rate him and Tunde kelani reason why I could skip several nollywood movies to watch just theirs once in two years. Value for money!

Afolayan amaka!

Just been released from ban. Awaiting another ban. I love being banned. Nairaland moderators please take note.

Swear for Mad44 and he'll grant you your wish

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Nollywood Actresses Think I’m Proud - Kunle Afolayan by Olodo24: 7:31am On Sep 23, 2018
Yarnvibes:
Popular Actor, Kunle Afolayan seems to be a hard nut to crack unlike most other movie directors in Nigeria who have at one time or another fallen for the antics of starlets eager to sleep with anybody in exchange for movie roles.

The actor in an interview with Ademola Olonilua boasted that no Nollywood actress would dare to dangle her body at him in return for a chance to appear in his movies.

He said:

http://kikiotolu.com/why-some-nollywood-actresses-think-im-proud-kunle-afolayan/

you're proud and overrated for your boring movies
Re: Why Some Nollywood Actresses Think I’m Proud - Kunle Afolayan by Cindy08: 7:33am On Sep 23, 2018
Hmmm see dem roadstar racer

Re: Why Some Nollywood Actresses Think I’m Proud - Kunle Afolayan by lastmaster(m): 7:39am On Sep 23, 2018
and so what
Re: Why Some Nollywood Actresses Think I’m Proud - Kunle Afolayan by honorr: 8:04am On Sep 23, 2018
Bambambiglo:
That's because you're not from the red mud republic.

Those ones are known to be randy and very unprofessional.

They can sleep with even their relatives before accepting to give them any role to play.

Useless beings.. tweh!!

Useless? Did you just call Gods creatures useless? Human beings like YOURSELF, useless? Only a terrorist and murderer could say this openly about a people.
The internet never forgets and be very careful what you post.
I will take note of you from today.
Re: Why Some Nollywood Actresses Think I’m Proud - Kunle Afolayan by Aystarz: 8:05am On Sep 23, 2018
amaniro:
shocked

And how has that helped your self-esteem issues?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Some Nollywood Actresses Think I’m Proud - Kunle Afolayan by honorr: 8:11am On Sep 23, 2018
hakmah:
Anyone who is excellent and has charisma is always regarded as being proud. But when you allow people dump nonsense on your table, then, they say, the guy/babe is meek despite his/her status. Carry your nonsense and back off, else, I will bash you. Na me talk say make your head empty? Their example of meekness is N'Golo Kante. Lol! Because the man has got maybe weakness and he is shy and accepts nonsenses from almost everyone, does not mean I will.

Kunle Afolayan, they want you to be weak so they can trap you with pregnancies, and you start paying monthly allowances, and they keep your life on social media. You better start acting like you are wicked. Do not act friendly with them. Your wife appreciates you, and she married you because you are not proud to her. Your wife is your kind. And it is what matters.

The most important issue in life is if one's partner accepts one. And one should check himself/herself always. No one is perfect. If you meet any girl/boy who is threatened by your charisma, you better dump him/her. Let him/her chase him/herself away with his/her inferiority complex which will bring out real anger and impatience. Let him/her chase him/herself away. You just need to put small fuel in the madness fire. It will burn heavily. That is the escape strategy. grin It is not worth the stress. S(he) will always have inferiority complex which will always make her nag. No matter how big or tall s(he) is. Some people are empty brains. Empty barrels. And they make the loudest noise. Dump such and move on. Life is short and sweet. There are alternatives for everyone. Only smart people know there are alternatives. Move on.

Goodstuff, very very well said.1 correct head alert

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some Nollywood Actresses Think I’m Proud - Kunle Afolayan by Xisnin(m): 8:34am On Sep 23, 2018
Genniez:
.pls how true is this.. Do send me a mail
Make sure you ask relevant questions like why someone will give you 400k on a 130k investment.
Re: Why Some Nollywood Actresses Think I’m Proud - Kunle Afolayan by Yeecar(m): 8:34am On Sep 23, 2018
amaniro:
shocked

Do you know him physically? If no then please stop spreading rumors
Re: Why Some Nollywood Actresses Think I’m Proud - Kunle Afolayan by rock003: 8:43am On Sep 23, 2018
Bambambiglo:

Oga, society and environment also matters, it is more likely for someone from that region to be loose and ill mannered

You are wrong about that. Don't tell me you think no Yoruba director is exchanging sex for role? That will be stupid.

Such even happens in Hollywood of all places. Girls in Hollywood also attempt to lure directors with sex for roles. So, stop this shameless show of annoying, disgusting ignorance

1 Like

Re: Why Some Nollywood Actresses Think I’m Proud - Kunle Afolayan by rock003: 8:50am On Sep 23, 2018
fatymore:
I was just saying a generic something.. if people are saying something about you..check yourselves.. did you get it

What a stupid mentally backward manner of reasoning. You agree because majority are saying it? So if the majority says armed robbery is good, you too will agree? Why are you too dumb to have your own mind? That's a very dumb way to reason.

The crowd is not always right. Don't follow the crowd to do evil. Investigate a matter before you arrive at a conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Nollywood Actresses Think I’m Proud - Kunle Afolayan by fatymore(f): 9:03am On Sep 23, 2018
rock003:

What a stupid mentally backward manner of reasoning. You agree because majority are saying it? So if the majority says armed robbery is good, you too will agree? Why are you too dumb to have your own mind? That's a very dumb way to reason.

The crowd is not always right. Don't follow the crowd to do evil. Investigate a matter before you arrive at a conclusion.
Mr epistle... If people say something about you, not one or two..check yourself.. for him to know people says he has pride..they have seen it in his way...I don't know a better way to explain it..and if you ain't satisfied please go to church and pray...If they say he is proud, definitely something is wrong somewhere...
Re: Why Some Nollywood Actresses Think I’m Proud - Kunle Afolayan by rock003: 9:06am On Sep 23, 2018
fatymore:
Mr epistle... If people say something about you, not one or two..check yourself.. for him to know people says he has pride..they have seen it in his way...I don't know a better way to explain it..and if you ain't satisfied please go to church and pray...If they say he is proud, definitely something is wrong somewhere...

If you hear people saying something about another person, it is dumb of you to believe what they say about that person without first finding out by yourself if it is true or not. Don't follow the crowd to do evil. Find out about it if is true or not before arriving at your own conclusion. The multitude is not always right.

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Nollywood Actresses Think I’m Proud - Kunle Afolayan by fatymore(f): 9:07am On Sep 23, 2018
rock003:

If you hear people saying something about another person, it is dumb of you to believe what they say about that person without first finding out by yourself if it is true or not. Don't follow the crowd to do evil. Find out about it if is true or not before arriving at your own conclusion. The multitude is not always right.
thanks..can we now stop the argument
Re: Why Some Nollywood Actresses Think I’m Proud - Kunle Afolayan by tribalistseun: 9:12am On Sep 23, 2018
post=71443410:
Let them say.....and keep giving us the good and best movies from the country.
No director in the country compare to you at this point in time.
All the best in your endeavours Mr K!
so you're back from your one month BAN, looking forward to see you get ban again.

Re: Why Some Nollywood Actresses Think I’m Proud - Kunle Afolayan by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:13am On Sep 23, 2018
Kunle Afolayan....the best the country has to offer! wink cheesy grin.
All the best man!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Some Nollywood Actresses Think I’m Proud - Kunle Afolayan by enemyofprogress: 9:18am On Sep 23, 2018
See as he resemble lalasticlala
Re: Why Some Nollywood Actresses Think I’m Proud - Kunle Afolayan by FitnessHomme: 9:54am On Sep 23, 2018
Re: Why Some Nollywood Actresses Think I’m Proud - Kunle Afolayan by pocohantas(f): 10:25am On Sep 23, 2018
He is not proud, he seems principled, very principled. Once some women (and men) can't get you with sex, it annoys them. Because they would have to up their work performance, which they do not want to do.

This is the type of male boss I like to work with it. Not those ones nyash can confuse.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some Nollywood Actresses Think I’m Proud - Kunle Afolayan by jaxxy(m): 11:00am On Sep 23, 2018
CheapDataGuy:
But truth is your too full of yourself. Abeq go find place sit down....

I don even dey vex sef, make I jus no tok wettin dey my mind sha

I don’t watch nollywood movies that much bt I think this guy was one of the faces that brought nollywood out of mediocrity.

If u must change a long/old system of mediocrity u must be smwhat be proud or may appear so In Order not to tolerate or accept the norm and maintain high standards of ur work/Art

Most of these new actresses are just slay mamas with zero talent, I can’t watch them cos I don’t appreciate crap or undue hype.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plateau Governor Lalong, Appoints Efe Ambassador Of State For Entertainment / Genevieve Nnaji Looks Flawless In New Photo / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.