Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Why Some Nollywood Actresses Think I’m Proud - Kunle Afolayan - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Some Nollywood Actresses Think I’m Proud - Kunle Afolayan (35090 Views)

Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income / I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics / Josh 2 Funny, Chibuike Josh Alfred: "People Think I’m Gay" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Some Nollywood Actresses Think I’m Proud - Kunle Afolayan by ijbeauty(f): 11:27am On Sep 23, 2018
I only know him as shisha master, guess he has added another accolade to his resumè
Re: Why Some Nollywood Actresses Think I’m Proud - Kunle Afolayan by Pataricatering(f): 11:57am On Sep 23, 2018
This is so silly - jungle afolayan said “ he does not watch nollywood movies “ despite being in the nollywood industry- an actress said he was proud because of what he said and he comes to vomit rubbish about actresses not being able to approach him to exchange their bodies for roles ? hmmn !

1 Like

Re: Why Some Nollywood Actresses Think I’m Proud - Kunle Afolayan by Bambambiglo: 12:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
honorr:

Useless? Did you just call Gods creatures useless? Human beings like YOURSELF, useless? Only a terrorist and murderer could say this openly about a people.
The internet never forgets and be very careful what you post.
I will take note of you from today.

If you like take assignment of me na you sabi.

Infact thunder scatter you there.
Re: Why Some Nollywood Actresses Think I’m Proud - Kunle Afolayan by Bambambiglo: 12:40pm On Sep 23, 2018
rock003:

You are wrong about that. Don't tell me you think no Yoruba director is exchanging sex for role? That will be stupid.

Such even happens in Hollywood of all places. Girls in Hollywood also attempt to lure directors with sex for roles. So, stop this shameless show of annoying, disgusting ignorance

Stop comparing places where such happens in less than 0.1% of the time to those from the erosion ravaged region where 99.9% of them are naturally criminally minded and very dubious even amongst themselves.
Re: Why Some Nollywood Actresses Think I’m Proud - Kunle Afolayan by rock003: 12:44pm On Sep 23, 2018
Bambambiglo:

Stop comparing places where such happens in less than 0.1% of the time to those from the erosion ravaged region where 99.9% of them are naturally criminally minded and very dubious even amongst themselves.

Stop hating on others. It is stupid and blind. It makes me feel you are too myopic to belong among reasonable humans.

Whatever you do as a person is a function of your personal choices, not a function of your tribe. Stop being proud of your stupidity
Re: Why Some Nollywood Actresses Think I’m Proud - Kunle Afolayan by Tobimillar1(m): 1:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
pocohantas:
He is not proud, he seems principled, very principled. Once some women (and men) can't get you with sex, it annoys them. Because they would have to up their work performance, which they do not want to do.

This is the type of male boss I like to work with it. Not those ones nyash can confuse.
You sha want us to know you have yansh.. mtcheeeww!!!
Re: Why Some Nollywood Actresses Think I’m Proud - Kunle Afolayan by Babysho(m): 3:08pm On Sep 23, 2018
fatymore:
when you say you are not proud...believe me your pride pass peacock own

There's nothing wrong in being proud of your work and what you represent.
Re: Why Some Nollywood Actresses Think I’m Proud - Kunle Afolayan by Genniez(f): 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2018
Xisnin:

Make sure you ask relevant questions like why someone will give you 400k on a 130k investment.
hmm my dea so true may be u are my life saver..thanks
Re: Why Some Nollywood Actresses Think I’m Proud - Kunle Afolayan by nuelyoyo(m): 4:11am On Sep 24, 2018
pocohantas:
He is not proud, he seems principled, very principled. Once some women (and men) can't get you with sex, it annoys them. Because they would have to up their work performance, which they do not want to do.

This is the type of male boss I like to work with it. Not those ones nyash can confuse.
The way you keep calling yansh and male bosses, will i be correct if I conclude that you have big yansh?
Re: Why Some Nollywood Actresses Think I’m Proud - Kunle Afolayan by pocohantas(f): 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2018
nuelyoyo:
The way you keep calling yansh and male bosses, will i be correct if I conclude that you have big yansh?

Hahaha. No, you will be very wrong grin
Re: Why Some Nollywood Actresses Think I’m Proud - Kunle Afolayan by nuelyoyo(m): 1:16pm On Sep 24, 2018
pocohantas:

Hahaha. No, you will be very wrong grin
Am disappointed oh, coz I like big yansh kiss
Re: Why Some Nollywood Actresses Think I’m Proud - Kunle Afolayan by pocohantas(f): 1:21pm On Sep 24, 2018
nuelyoyo:
:DAm disappointed oh, I coz I like big yansh kiss

God will provide for you dear cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ifu Ennada Wows In Bikini Photos / Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac / Laura Ikeji Compounds The Woes Of Man Blocked By Linda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.