Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,820 members, 7,813,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

LADY Shares Bare Mirror Selfie To Celebrate Body Confidence And Leaves Tongues - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADY Shares Bare Mirror Selfie To Celebrate Body Confidence And Leaves Tongues (6001 Views)

Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) / Curvy Teacher Leaves Tongues Wagging After Her Pictures Wearing Tight Clothes / 'My Bum Can Make People Speak In Tongues' - Slay Queen Twerks In Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADY Shares Bare Mirror Selfie To Celebrate Body Confidence And Leaves Tongues by moseghe: 9:26am On Sep 23, 2018
Fat people are generally very sensitive with matters weight and that is why they describe themselves with fancy words like ‘plus size’ just to feel good.

While this is not fat shaming, being overweight (obese) makes one prone to life threatening conditions such as Diabetes, Hypertension and heart complications hence not something to be proud..........

http://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/09/very-thick-lady-shares-bare-mirror.html

Re: LADY Shares Bare Mirror Selfie To Celebrate Body Confidence And Leaves Tongues by dingbang(m): 9:28am On Sep 23, 2018
Body what? grin well her boobs ain't bad

2 Likes

Re: LADY Shares Bare Mirror Selfie To Celebrate Body Confidence And Leaves Tongues by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:36am On Sep 23, 2018
It's all about CONFIDENCE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LADY Shares Bare Mirror Selfie To Celebrate Body Confidence And Leaves Tongues by Millenniumlady(f): 9:43am On Sep 23, 2018
dingbang:
Body what? grin well her boobs ain't bad
Today is Sunday

1 Like

Re: LADY Shares Bare Mirror Selfie To Celebrate Body Confidence And Leaves Tongues by dingbang(m): 9:44am On Sep 23, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Today is Sunday
please go and baff.. You smell through social media
Re: LADY Shares Bare Mirror Selfie To Celebrate Body Confidence And Leaves Tongues by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:44am On Sep 23, 2018
Blood of Benteke!!!

1 Like

Re: LADY Shares Bare Mirror Selfie To Celebrate Body Confidence And Leaves Tongues by Millenniumlady(f): 9:48am On Sep 23, 2018
dingbang:
please go and baff.. You smell through social media
Smell gbagbogi there

Re: LADY Shares Bare Mirror Selfie To Celebrate Body Confidence And Leaves Tongues by dingbang(m): 9:50am On Sep 23, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Smell gbagbogi there
e pain am. I go soon punch your coochie.
Re: LADY Shares Bare Mirror Selfie To Celebrate Body Confidence And Leaves Tongues by Millenniumlady(f): 9:52am On Sep 23, 2018
dingbang:
e pain am. I go soon punch your coochie.
You reach undecided
Re: LADY Shares Bare Mirror Selfie To Celebrate Body Confidence And Leaves Tongues by dingbang(m): 9:53am On Sep 23, 2018
Millenniumlady:
You reach undecided
no try me.
Re: LADY Shares Bare Mirror Selfie To Celebrate Body Confidence And Leaves Tongues by Millenniumlady(f): 9:56am On Sep 23, 2018
dingbang:
no try me.
Watin you fit do

Re: LADY Shares Bare Mirror Selfie To Celebrate Body Confidence And Leaves Tongues by dingbang(m): 9:58am On Sep 23, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Watin you fit do
beat nonsense comot from your body
Re: LADY Shares Bare Mirror Selfie To Celebrate Body Confidence And Leaves Tongues by RevenGeMission: 9:59am On Sep 23, 2018
Nothing but meat
Re: LADY Shares Bare Mirror Selfie To Celebrate Body Confidence And Leaves Tongues by Millenniumlady(f): 10:12am On Sep 23, 2018
dingbang:
beat nonsense comot from your body
Hand go soon touch you cheesy
Re: LADY Shares Bare Mirror Selfie To Celebrate Body Confidence And Leaves Tongues by dingbang(m): 10:14am On Sep 23, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Hand go soon touch you cheesy
for prick abi
Re: LADY Shares Bare Mirror Selfie To Celebrate Body Confidence And Leaves Tongues by Millenniumlady(f): 10:17am On Sep 23, 2018
dingbang:
for prick abi
That small thing undecided e thick sha cool
Re: LADY Shares Bare Mirror Selfie To Celebrate Body Confidence And Leaves Tongues by dingbang(m): 10:19am On Sep 23, 2018
Millenniumlady:
That small thing undecided e thick sha cool
you mean all the ones you have touched before..
Re: LADY Shares Bare Mirror Selfie To Celebrate Body Confidence And Leaves Tongues by Millenniumlady(f): 10:23am On Sep 23, 2018
dingbang:
you mean all the ones you have touched before..
Shut up you just have an average something from your face or the length of your leg that's where I got to know cheesy
Re: LADY Shares Bare Mirror Selfie To Celebrate Body Confidence And Leaves Tongues by dingbang(m): 10:25am On Sep 23, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Shut up you just have an average something from your face or the length of your leg that's where I got to know cheesy
why are you so stupid na.. Chei.. So prik length is gotten by one's face and length of leg..
Re: LADY Shares Bare Mirror Selfie To Celebrate Body Confidence And Leaves Tongues by Millenniumlady(f): 10:29am On Sep 23, 2018
dingbang:
why are you so stupid na.. Chei.. So prik length is gotten by one's face and length of leg..
Now you know cheesy cheesy cheesy my belle oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy dot di*k spotted cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: LADY Shares Bare Mirror Selfie To Celebrate Body Confidence And Leaves Tongues by Les: 10:38am On Sep 23, 2018
She's beautiful tho kiss
Re: LADY Shares Bare Mirror Selfie To Celebrate Body Confidence And Leaves Tongues by barbiecue(f): 10:40am On Sep 23, 2018
grin angry
Re: LADY Shares Bare Mirror Selfie To Celebrate Body Confidence And Leaves Tongues by dingbang(m): 10:47am On Sep 23, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Now you know cheesy cheesy cheesy my belle oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy dot di*k spotted cheesy cheesy cheesy
mumu.. Na prik go kill you
Re: LADY Shares Bare Mirror Selfie To Celebrate Body Confidence And Leaves Tongues by Dicedapple(f): 10:50am On Sep 23, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: LADY Shares Bare Mirror Selfie To Celebrate Body Confidence And Leaves Tongues by Millenniumlady(f): 10:52am On Sep 23, 2018
dingbang:
mumu.. Na prik go kill you
E pain you cheesy
Re: LADY Shares Bare Mirror Selfie To Celebrate Body Confidence And Leaves Tongues by dingbang(m): 10:54am On Sep 23, 2018
Millenniumlady:
E pain you cheesy
if you wan see my stuff just ask.. No need to pretend
Re: LADY Shares Bare Mirror Selfie To Celebrate Body Confidence And Leaves Tongues by Millenniumlady(f): 10:58am On Sep 23, 2018
dingbang:
if you wan see my stuff just ask.. No need to pretend
I don't need it cheesy bad market tongue
Re: LADY Shares Bare Mirror Selfie To Celebrate Body Confidence And Leaves Tongues by dingbang(m): 10:59am On Sep 23, 2018
Millenniumlady:
I don't need it cheesy bad market tongue
den stop fuvking quoting me!
Re: LADY Shares Bare Mirror Selfie To Celebrate Body Confidence And Leaves Tongues by Millenniumlady(f): 11:04am On Sep 23, 2018
dingbang:
den stop fuvking quoting me!
Our contract is not yet over wink
Re: LADY Shares Bare Mirror Selfie To Celebrate Body Confidence And Leaves Tongues by dingbang(m): 11:05am On Sep 23, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Our contract is not yet over wink
I never had a contract with you.
Re: LADY Shares Bare Mirror Selfie To Celebrate Body Confidence And Leaves Tongues by Millenniumlady(f): 11:07am On Sep 23, 2018
dingbang:
I never had a contract with you.
I signed it without your consent but must close it with your consent at the right time cheesy
Re: LADY Shares Bare Mirror Selfie To Celebrate Body Confidence And Leaves Tongues by dingbang(m): 11:11am On Sep 23, 2018
Millenniumlady:
I signed it without your consent but must close it with your consent at the right time cheesy
see why I say you don't have sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O / Did Our Fore-fathers Pay Such High Bride Price That We Are Forced To Pay Today? / Boy 22,kills Himself Because Of His Girlfriend 'honey Cocaine'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.