Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians (53174 Views)

Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife / I Will Work For Governor Wike’s Re-Election - Davido / Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke, Storms Osun Governorship Rallies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by blackboy(m): 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2018
sotall:
Yes! DAVIDO was instrumental to his uncle Adeleke winning the Osun governorship election.

Someone should please tell Aregberascal that there is an empty bed space at the Rauf Aregbesola Medical center at Okunola road, Egbeda Lagos.

He will be needing it should in case he suffers stroke/heart attack because of the results.
heard Aregbe wants to be Senator Lagos State but Ambo no gree
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by oluwafynest(m): 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2018
I'm not hating but seriously I DnT see anytn special in what davido did...its not as if he came down to vote or something, the only thing he did was hz presence really turn up the attendance at the rally and its nt as if all d people DAT came for the rally are PDP supporters or they have dia PVC they just came to see davido and it wud be very stupid of an electorate to just vote som1 kos hz davidos uncle. davido DAT hz currently chilling In his air conditioned room with a bottle of expensive whine and decided to have fun on the net by updating just to show hz following d news. if he wants to support he should come down to osogbo and show support not by writing rubbish on the internet. I wnt be surprised if d uncle makes him commissioner for entertainment

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by sucess001(m): 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2018
I do t understand all these nonsence. He us supporting his uncle so he can benefit na....what's there to praise him for? Nigerians are averagely dumb sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by Mike008(m): 6:04pm On Sep 23, 2018
I don't understand o.

So he should support APC at the instance of his uncle?
Even an idiot will support a relative in an election, why less Davido?
I get it, it's only because he's Davido and nothing more, otherwise he's posting what everyone else is posting on social media and none of the others is news.

Abeg ma hear word.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by Neminc: 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2018
So what are they saying? That Senator Adeleke is leading because of Davido? Let them not start blowing that small boy's head o, before you know it now he will release one track now and be shouting, "uncle Adeleke na my boy"

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by cactus1549: 6:08pm On Sep 23, 2018
SleekyP:
*Breaking News!!!*
I will work with my brother Senator Adeleke to defeat APC
- Iyiola Omisore

Source: Afaranews
The saying goes " the enemy of your enemy is your friend" cheesy
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by CadetFrancis: 6:13pm On Sep 23, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:
I'm not really a fan of Davido but c'mon Davido has got a GOOD heart no doubt.

If we all got a Davido in our lives... life will be better smiley
baby I want to be your Davido. flash me 08160402866
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by Billygee2u: 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2018
gentlegenius:
My man... Davido!
Abeg compose a victory song for your uncle, just like you composed for Chioma. Let it be released before your uncle's swearing in, so that he can dance his way into government house.

I know the dullard in Aso rock will tell NYSC to come for your head but no shaking, you can leave your NYSC certificate for them, after all, none of buhari's children have served. Though it is possible that they can stay overseas and have their certificates printed for them by NYSC... But the dullard should know that his days in office are numbered.
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by ugo4u: 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
schoolboij:

You got some likes even though what you said doesn't make sense.

Omisore is not from his senatorial district.

Fayemi is not from Osun state

Stop spreading ignorance.
oga use ur brain and decode the metaphor in my statement.. wawa
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by Azam101: 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
Geenosko:
See all of them idiots.
He's just practicing
One day, he's going to contest, so he's just testing the waters.
The elite will only hand over to the elite.#EliteTheory

Shebi Nysc clearly prohibits serving Corp members from participating in partisan politics. grin
What do you expect from some stupid Nigerian.
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by mechanics(m): 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2018
Am sure if his uncle eventually wins, he will be given a post in the government.
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by MartinsD12(m): 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2018
Ayodele70:
The Osun state gubernatorial election results are currently being announced and the final result and winner will soon be announced.

Nigerians have now taken to twitter to praise Davido for the support he has shown his uncle, the PDP candidate, Senator Ademola Adeleke, during and after his campaign.

See more tweets here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/osundecides2018-nigerians-pour-encomium-on-davido.html

Cc; Lalasticlala
That's what happens when you have a good uncle who is a jolly good fellow infact davido really tried
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by Smile4daddy(m): 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
Op use ur head. You should have say Davido/PDP fans not Nigerians as a whole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by Fhowe: 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
bigdoo:

Hmmm, are you sure about that?
I respect davido so much ,despite being from a wealthy background he puts in so much effort many of us can’t do what davido is doing if we are given such opportunity
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by Boboye4slim(m): 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2018
Davido you shall be great......greater heights for you
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by Ategberoson(m): 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
Davido did what's expected of him to do as a popular artist to pull weight. if his uncle is elected won't he be the one to enjoy it? Nigerians are really gullible praising someone for helping his uncle that he knows he will benefit from it

giving him special adviser on art and culture or even huge sum of money is not a benefit? he help mayorkun bla bla, didn't others artist help people to rise

it will take longtime for these country to develop with this unnecessary hyping

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by okenwaa(m): 7:13pm On Sep 23, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:
I'm not really a fan of Davido but c'mon Davido has got a GOOD heart no doubt.

If we all got a Davido in our lives... life will be better smiley

grin
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by hadesholar(f): 7:18pm On Sep 23, 2018
Issokai. Patiently waiting for September 27
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by LifeIsGuhd(f): 7:22pm On Sep 23, 2018
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by Bullhari007(m): 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2018
if my uncle is contesting I will support his opponent to my last blood... don't ask me why
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by GuntersChain(m): 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2018
Atleast davido has been tested politically, when the time comes for him to venture into politics he won't find it difficult.
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by Comradesegun01: 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2018
Na David kill Goliath @least PDP all d way
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by enonche85(m): 8:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
yahoodotcom:
True said.

But shame to B red for not puting more effort as davido

Who is B red?...na name of car?
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by enonche85(m): 8:18pm On Sep 23, 2018
Bullhari007:
if my uncle is contesting I will support his opponent to my last blood... don't ask me why

Lol!...no be only u bro.

In my case it's happening for real.
My uncle against my inlaw. grin
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by Cherez: 8:19pm On Sep 23, 2018
Geenosko:
See all of them idiots.
He's just practicing
One day, he's going to contest, so he's just testing the waters.
The elite will only hand over to the elite.#EliteTheory

Shebi Nysc clearly prohibits serving Corp members from participating in partisan politics. grin
But Magu is free to do same?
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by YoungDenzel(m): 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
Why wasn't he active in previous one abeg jare his uncle is contesting and he won't be active make una think am too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by morogunk1: 9:56pm On Sep 23, 2018
Ayodele70:
The Osun state gubernatorial election results are currently being announced and the final result and winner will soon be announced.

Nigerians have now taken to twitter to praise Davido for the support he has shown his uncle, the PDP candidate, Senator Ademola Adeleke, duhttps://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/osundecides2018-nigerians-pour-encomium-on-davido.html

Cc; Lalasticlala
You guys do pashia oooh I also tweet to davido also so where's my own tweet here ���� Davido is a legendary
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by sirafunwa: 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2018
Give it up for David, his the real MVP no matter what the outcome may be come Thursday, I just pray PDP win sha
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 23, 2018
ugo4u:

oga use ur brain and decode the metaphor in my statement.. wawa

Osu. You have nothing to decode. Stop delving into what you know nothing about.
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by Iyinemzo(m): 10:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
yahoodotcom:
True said.

Davido's fame is more influential than that of B'Red. If not for HKN many won't know him though he is also rich.

But shame to B red for not puting more effort as davido
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by Haywhaie(m): 11:16pm On Sep 23, 2018
Lol. See the heap of trash I'm reading on this thread? How does helping your family make you exceptionally nice and noble? Isn't that natural instinct, what practically everybody does? Most people would even shaft others and step on them in the name of looking out for their family. I don't see how that's moral or noble. It's just quite crude.

Abeg. This hype is misguided.
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by sinola(m): 7:17am On Sep 24, 2018
Ayodele70:

Nigerians have now taken to twitter to praise Davido for the support he has shown his uncle, the PDP candidate, Senator Ademola Adeleke, during and after his campaign.

See more tweets here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/osundecides2018-nigerians-pour-encomium-on-davido.html

Cc; Lalasticlala
No wonder he opted for youth service....political appointment on his way....Smart boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Tofunmi Exito, Olamide's Bodyguard / Nomoreloss' Wife And Kid And His Last Tweet(Pics) / Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 18 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.