Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians (53173 Views)

Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife / I Will Work For Governor Wike’s Re-Election - Davido / Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke, Storms Osun Governorship Rallies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by Meekdon: 4:49pm On Sep 23, 2018
smiley
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by greggng: 4:49pm On Sep 23, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:
I'm not really a fan of Davido but c'mon Davido has got a GOOD heart no doubt.

If we all got a Davido in our lives... life will be better smiley

I would have appreciated him if he is not breaking nysc laws. Kemi was sacked for exemption certificate but here we 've a guy that suppose to be in his ppa teaching but he prefers to be galavanting and dabbling into politics cos of his uncle. The chicken will soon come to roast....he won't graduate from nysc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by dennisworld1(m): 4:49pm On Sep 23, 2018
ugo4u:
Omisore will be the joker in the supplementary election, whichever party reaches out to him will take the day.

CHESS MOVE 1 ( "EN PASSANT" ) :
PDP offering Omisore, Adeleke's senate seat.

CHESS MOVE 2 ("ACTIVE DEFENCE" ) :
APC using the federal might to entice Omisore with a ministerial slot (FAYEMI's vacant seat)

CHESS MOVE 3 ("Mating Attack" ) :
Omisore activates sitdown de look mode. He's the boogeyman and the same time the beautiful bride.
omisore time to make billions
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by dennisworld1(m): 4:50pm On Sep 23, 2018
greggng:

I would have appreciated him if he is not breaking nysc laws. Kemi was sacked for exemption certificate but here we 've a guy that suppose to be in his ppa teaching but he prefers to be galavanting and dabbling into politics cos of his uncle. The chicken will soon come to roast....he won't graduate from nysc
highest 3months without pay. Who tell u say she nor go graduate

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by DonFreshmoney(m): 4:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
Make una stop dey hype the fool joorh. He is doing it for his selfish self..

The commissioner of youth and sports go soon release one track naaa.

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by 3millionia: 4:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
Download best of Davido mix featured on Mixtapes.NG
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by greggng: 4:52pm On Sep 23, 2018
dennisworld1:
highest 3months without pay. Who tell u say she nor go graduate

His case will be taken personal cos he is trying to remove my party
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 23, 2018
Like For PDP Victory, Share For APC Rigging Habit
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by bigdoo: 4:53pm On Sep 23, 2018
Awol1:
"We rise by lifting others", words on marble.

Wizkid may be a better talent, but I think Davido is better man.

Like for this dude. Share for our dancing Senator dancing his way to govt house.

Hmmm, are you sure about that?
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by Bizibi(m): 4:54pm On Sep 23, 2018
greggng:

His case will be taken personal cos he is trying to remove my party
ohhh!!!
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 23, 2018
Nigerians sabi lick ass woh, tufiakwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by folly22(f): 4:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
SleekyP:
*Breaking News!!!*
I will work with my brother Senator Adeleke to defeat APC
- Iyiola Omisore

Source: Afaranews
Is this true? Pls na good news o

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by sojdson: 5:02pm On Sep 23, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:

Gold diggers, Davido in your lives. Is he your Jesus?
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by maklelemakukula(m): 5:03pm On Sep 23, 2018
Awol1:
"We rise by lifting others", words on marble.

Wizkid may be a better talent, but I think Davido is better man.

Like for this dude. Share for our dancing Senator dancing his way to govt house.
Davido may be a better talent
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by LifeIsGuhd(f): 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2018
sojdson:

The day Davido disappoint, you people will sing another song

Sure thing!

Doesn't your mum shout at you when you disappoint and applaud you when you represent?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by rasque96(m): 5:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
There is power in entertainment, Davido have shown the world..... His the real MVP

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by maklelemakukula(m): 5:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
Geenosko:
See all of them idiots.
He's just practicing
One day, he's going to contest, so he's just testing the waters.
The elite will only hand over to the elite.#EliteTheory

Shebi Nysc clearly prohibits serving Corp members from participating in partisan politics. grin
the penalty being they would not be paid their alowee, which from all indications isn't something tangible
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by avrex3k(m): 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:

angry

Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by 9jaAmerican: 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:

Lol....what if davido worked that much because he knows just like I know what will come to him in terms of monetary gain and privilages that will come to him if his uncle becomes the governor?? Im try, but make we no over hype the ol thing abeg. For all we know, his whole motive maybe selfish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by Newboss(m): 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2018
Franzinni:
so unah think say davido went for NYSC because he like the uniform abi?

Be praising somebody that his family have set him up to become a political king pin...

I believe nah so den been dry praise saraki that time too...

He is working for his future... Simple...

And how does that give you a future? angry

My friend go and look for your future angry
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by eneyoduke(m): 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2018
The incoming commissional for lady's affairs......... Lolz

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by Kennydoc(m): 5:17pm On Sep 23, 2018
ugo4u:
Omisore will be the joker in the supplementary election, whichever party reaches out to him will take the day.

APC using the federal might to entice Omisore with a ministerial slot (FAYEMI's vacant seat)

Omisore activates sitdown de look mode. He's the boogeyman and the same time the beautiful bride.

Oga, Fayemi is Ekiti State. This is Osun State.
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by Franzinni: 5:18pm On Sep 23, 2018
Newboss:
And how does that give you a future? angry

My friend go and look for your future angry
you a half breed animal.... If you were in front of me. I would have sent you to yaba left for special check up and I will gladly foot the bill...

New boss of nairaland.... Your brain must be on vacation... Did I call your father?

My future is bright I can tell from your reasoning level that my future has you as my employee.... Be talking radarada.. There

I will not reply you again because I am on a level you can only reach when you dream... GTFOH animal!
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by Newboss(m): 5:21pm On Sep 23, 2018
Franzinni:
you a half breed animal.... If you were in front of me. I would have sent you to yaba left for special check up and I will gladly foot the bill...

New boss of nairaland.... Your brain must be on vacation... Did I call your father?

My future is bright I can tell from your reasoning level that my future has you as my employee.... Be talking radarada.. There

I will not reply you again because I am on a level you can only reach when you dream... GTFOH animal!
LMAO angry angry

it could be under the bed. angry

Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 23, 2018
About what?
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 23, 2018
bigdoo:

Hmmm, are you sure about that?

Sure about what?
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by Quidquopro: 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
Yeah
Davido is proving to be a child of destiny.
Keep it up.
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by Mankosi: 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
yahoodotcom:
True said.

But shame to B red for not puting more effort as davido
but dude is not popular nah. He never do hit song to make him popular.
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2018
Geenosko:
See all of them idiots.
He's just practicing
One day, he's going to contest, so he's just testing the waters.
The elite will only hand over to the elite.#EliteTheory

Shebi Nysc clearly prohibits serving Corp members from participating in partisan politics. grin
Absolutely! just like all politicians, from Ibori handing over to his daughter, david mark to his Daughter, Tinubu to his daughter, Bush senior to George bush junior and The clintons. all of them are crooks!

The people who surffers are the Ignoramuses who votes for them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by bankylan: 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2018
greggng:

He can always serve anytime he wishes!
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2018
ugo4u:

You got some likes even though what you said doesn't make sense.

Omisore is not from his senatorial district.

Fayemi is not from Osun state

Stop spreading ignorance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 18 (photo) / Nomoreloss' Wife And Kid And His Last Tweet(Pics) / Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.