Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians (53178 Views)

Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife / I Will Work For Governor Wike’s Re-Election - Davido / Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke, Storms Osun Governorship Rallies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by Bullhari007(m): 8:44am On Sep 24, 2018
enonche85:

Lol!...no be only u bro.
In my case it's happening for real. My uncle against my inlaw. grin
some uncles are better dead than alive

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by enonche85(m): 11:28am On Sep 24, 2018
Bullhari007:
some uncles are better dead than alive

Lol...honestly u are right, some are not even meant to exist sef.
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by toyking: 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2018
actually it is not overdo of loyalty to Mr Adeleke, that is what happen in a family where love reigns. #familyfirst
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by Bullhari007(m): 2:24pm On Sep 24, 2018
enonche85:

Lol...honestly u are right, some are not even meant to exist sef.
governor elect @Adeleke must be a good uncle to Davido for him to earn his loyalty

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by enonche85(m): 4:30pm On Sep 24, 2018
Bullhari007:
governor elect @Adeleke must be a good uncle to Davido for him to earn his loyalty

That's how uncles are supposed to be, and that's how I want my nieces and nephews to love and respect me. Not like the evil uncles we have these days.
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by Bullhari007(m): 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2018
enonche85:

That's how uncles are supposed to be, and that's how I want my nieces and nephews to love and respect me. Not like the evil uncles we have these days.
I'm doing my very best to be a role model to my nieces and nephews, bro some uncles really deserve justice of the jungle, what do people gain been rude to their relatives

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians by enonche85(m): 2:02pm On Sep 25, 2018
Bullhari007:
I'm doing my very best to be a role model to my nieces and nephews, bro some uncles really deserve justice of the jungle, what do people gain been rude to their relatives

It's just terrible, I wonder how these uncles of ours lived with our parents back in the day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) / Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 18 (photo) / Nomoreloss' Wife And Kid And His Last Tweet(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.