Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:48 PM

Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election (45455 Views)

Imam Forces Naira Marley & Sam Larry To Say AMEN To A Prayer For Mohbad's Killer / Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet / Sean Tizzle, Offers To Pay N10 For Every Retweet He Gets For His Tweet On Flood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by Shortyy(f): 7:52pm On Sep 23, 2018
Sarkin:
Fake!

Just to garner votes!

PDP is already using this guy.

And APC is using Tinubu to rig the election. But guess what? Kolewerk. PDP must win or we die here!

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2018
Omor if na true,God don pick this one call ooh..

1 Like

Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by FarahAideed: 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2018
ritylove:
Muhammadu Buhari Is Not A Man Of Integrity Davido Please Stop Deceiving People
Exactly!!!!! Davido was wrong to describe crooked Buhari as a man of integrity

1 Like

Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by Lerio(m): 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2018
ritylove:

God bless Davido for taking the guy off street but Buhari is a dullard make he talk true abeg

1 Like

Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by patogist: 7:54pm On Sep 23, 2018
Me am after that pastor that said God told him that SDP will win Osun governorship election

Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by Gkemz: 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2018
ritylove:
And he's equally not man of his words.
Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by best827(m): 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2018
Blessings
Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by Rubbiish(m): 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2018
EtherealAnn:
cheesy God bless me too
Let me sign u too
Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2018
But the tweet is not even a prayer na
Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by MiaB(f): 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

I'm ready to sign you, girl.

wink
lol

1 Like

Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by solmusdesigns: 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
Shortyy:

And APC is using Tinubu to rig the election. But guess what? Kolewerk. PDP must win or we die here!

we fucking die here!! Thursday they must be humbled
Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2018
Sarkin:
Fake!

Just to garner votes!

I ask you; 'have you are ever been used to achieve something good or worthy to be celebrated oh ye bitter mind'. It seems monickers with "Sark..." are sadists and enemy of Democracy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2018
Amen!
EtherealAnn:
cheesy God bless me too

1 Like

Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
patogist:
Me am after that pastor that said God told him that SDP will win Osun governorship election

Probably the vision was misinterpreted.
Omisore will be a great influence and determinant for Adeleke's victory

1 Like

Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by stevups(m): 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2018
Dafreeguy:
adonbelieve it..hw did davido knew d guy is a singer?
If an expert wants to make u an expert, he will build u from the scratch.
Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by daben1(m): 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2018
EtherealAnn:
cheesy God bless me too
Amen, he surely will

1 Like

Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by Newlife123: 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2018
Sarkin:
Fake!

Just to garner votes!

Go and kill ur self now what has ur nonsense party giving to Nigeria even in position to help

1 Like

Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by ceedenis: 8:05pm On Sep 23, 2018
Dafreeguy:
adonbelieve it..hw did davido knew d guy is a singer?

Well maybe as a staff of the label for now. Or they may have had a conversation before now.
Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by Dafreeguy(m): 8:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
stevups:

If an expert wants to make u an expert, he will build u from the scratch.

musically, that's almost an impossibility..music is passion. u know
Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by Dafreeguy(m): 8:09pm On Sep 23, 2018
ceedenis:

Well maybe as a staff of the label for now. Or they may have had a conversation before now.

maybe the guy will be like wizkid to banky W back then..he will be carrying their bags and be following them upandan
Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2018
MiaB:
amen cheesy
Am ready to sign fvck you girl!! *in Davido's voice*
Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by Merimental(m): 8:12pm On Sep 23, 2018
booblacain:
just like that?
he was at d rite place at d rite time. #Twitter
Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by MrMou: 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2018
ritylove:
You think he & his followers in Osun are blinded by unnecessary hatred like the daft plagiocephalic beings from a particular landlocked region? You actually even think all those who voted for Adeleke & Omisore in Osun actually hate Buhari, right? Don't worry, they'll be waiting for your Saraki or Atiku in 2019!
Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by tosyne2much(m): 8:19pm On Sep 23, 2018
This is a good day for the guy... Even if he said it jokingly, for the fact that it has become a public issue, he has no choice other than to follow the guy up
Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by xtervaganza(m): 8:19pm On Sep 23, 2018
Staged grin grin
Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by JoshuaKay(m): 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2018
Amen
EtherealAnn:
cheesy God bless me too

1 Like

Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by Priye007(m): 8:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
[color=#550000][/color] grin grin
Hope he is ready to asist his uncle to take the state of Osun to a better level? Cox i watching with my eyes close
Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by Ahmeduana(m): 8:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
ritylove:
O NI JE KO PE WERE LOKO IYAWO! just allow him to call a madman my inlaw, make we for get peace.
Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by batstan(m): 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2018
Davido next governor of Osun state ..........in some years to come? Just thinking.
Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by excomarow(m): 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2018
booblacain:
just like that?
part of campaign strategies
Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by killuminati(m): 8:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
Shortyy:

shortyy, na only you go die o. APC has won already grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Helen Paul Before And After / Checkout 40 Nigerians That Own Rolls-Royces / Genevieve Nnaji's Parents 46th Wedding Anniversary And Father's 80th (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.