Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election (45341 Views)

Imam Forces Naira Marley & Sam Larry To Say AMEN To A Prayer For Mohbad's Killer / Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet / Sean Tizzle, Offers To Pay N10 For Every Retweet He Gets For His Tweet On Flood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by efjay: 8:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
Does Davido have 2 twitter accounts? Because his twitter account that I know is @iam_davido which the guy replied to. The @davidoofficial ( on twitter)might likely not be his account.

1 Like

Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by MartinsD12(m): 8:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

I'm ready to sign you, girl.
You no get shame lol � na girl u de sign

wink
Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by olurili(m): 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2018
Teaser4:
Yepa!!!!!!!! i made frontpage...first time ever...I don dey use NL since 2009..... I dedicate this to the incoming governor of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke. God bless Osun State. We go nail their coffin on Thursday..na maxima shishi...

baba am sorry,davido dont come to nairaland
Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by laraemi(f): 8:40pm On Sep 23, 2018
Teaser4:
Yepa!!!!!!!! i made frontpage...first time ever...I don dey use NL since 2009..... I dedicate this to the incoming governor of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke. God bless Osun State. We go nail their coffin on Thursday..na maxima shishi...
congratulations
Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by Iboyx: 8:40pm On Sep 23, 2018
Lol
Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by teelaw4life(m): 8:41pm On Sep 23, 2018
Can't believe how much nairaland has deteriorated. Every tom dick and Harry can simply cook up fake and orchestrated screenshots, post it and it'll make front page.
If people look closely, davido's tweet was on twitter, the so called upcoming artiste also responded on Twitter but davido's alleged response to that via Instagram's DM feature.
Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by degamemaster(m): 8:50pm On Sep 23, 2018
Davido...the man of the moment. God bless all lovers of true governance.
Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by meforyou1(m): 8:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
Teaser4:
yes o. Thurs will be a day of reckoning. PDP all d way

1 Like

Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by ufuosman(m): 9:01pm On Sep 23, 2018
Good one
Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by Elliot2(m): 9:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
sonnie10:

PM me if you are an up coming artist.
We are all in this together!
bro,help a bro dream. i got mad jams in ma head buh no funds.
Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by micolaj: 9:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
tgmservice:
You guys really think David gives a shit about the common Osun Man
He guys only about the monetary benefit he will get when his uncle wins so he can get his private jet of his dreams and
flaunt it to you guys on social media.

Anyway Who cares whoever wins the election the people of Osun still lose
In naija you are your own Governor

When an enlightened fellow speaks!

1 Like

Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by tgmservice: 9:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
micolaj:

When an enlightened fellow speaks!
My Nigga
Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by Benekruku(m): 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
solmusdesigns:
smiley , this guy is quite influential, no one is even talking about wizkid and his baby mama drama. I bet davido is going to make millions from 2019 campaign concerts and rally.

after atiku's scholarship scheme, the adeleke's give almost close, full scholarship. if it was the APC gangstars, they only give scholarship to Cows. even Chinese government railway scholarship they hijacked it

You are hungry
Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by DavidEsq(m): 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2018
ZoeyJ:

That's how God blesses people
So God blessed him to sing immoral songs abi? Bloody sheeple angry. Dey there dey deceive urself.
Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by ZoeyJ(f): 10:47pm On Sep 23, 2018
DavidEsq:

So God blessed him to sing immoral songs abi? Bloody sheeple angry. Dey there dey deceive urself.
dundee
Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by DavidEsq(m): 10:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
ZoeyJ:
dundee
Ogbologbo
Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by Donshemzy1234: 11:33pm On Sep 23, 2018
EtherealAnn:
cheesy God bless me too
Me too. God bless me

1 Like

Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by Ategberoson(m): 12:14am On Sep 24, 2018
David had really studied Nigerians so well, just publicize sth wey many artist dey do without making noise then they will start hyping that's how buhari who shouldn't ve allow to win a primary election of a party is giving the mantle of this country. why gej who almost bankrupt Nigeria pocket is bent to be reelected again

a lots of people are sick in this country, na too much of suffering they caused this brain misfortune?
Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by EtherealAnn(f): 12:55am On Sep 24, 2018
Rubbiish:
Let me sign u too
thanks I'm not an artist tho cheesy
Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by EtherealAnn(f): 12:55am On Sep 24, 2018
Rubbiish:
Let me sign u too
Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by EtherealAnn(f): 12:56am On Sep 24, 2018
Rubbiish:
Let me sign u too
Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by EtherealAnn(f): 12:56am On Sep 24, 2018
Rubbiish:

Let me sign u too
sorry multiple tag
Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by Flexy2009(m): 1:35am On Sep 24, 2018
What if PDP loose las las, Shebi him go still sign the lad ni?

Just saying though
Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by hopexter(m): 4:03am On Sep 24, 2018
Teaser4:

You made front page for the first time for almost 10 years as a member. Na wa oo. I rebuke stagnancy and delay in your life. Shout a medium Amen to that cheesy
Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by Oop3: 4:06am On Sep 24, 2018
I have said b4. What ever election that is been conducted. No matter the rigging machine use. It will not favour this bad administration. Thank God general election is coming. Lets c how the want to rig. Naijas are not fools.
Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by gentlemate00: 4:21am On Sep 24, 2018
No crime supporting your paternal uncle especially when you have the platform to show support. About career he has done well for himself even been a rich man son. Please show some respect i am not Davido sympathizer

Sarkin:
Fake!

Just to garner votes!

PDP is already using this guy.
Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by IbrahimDamola: 6:54am On Sep 24, 2018
ritylove:
Muhammadu Buhari Is Not A Man Of Integrity Davido Please Stop Deceiving People

Chei u get fine open teeth.
Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 24, 2018
Teaser4:

Brother, with that maximum shishi thing you sure a Great Ife right?
Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by Teaser4(m): 8:41am On Sep 24, 2018
Harjibode:

Brother, with that maximum shishi thing you sure a Great Ife right?
yes bro....class 2016.... faculty of admin...awo hall. of the greatest gba gba...
Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by Jessymez1(f): 9:17am On Sep 24, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

I'm ready to sign you, girl.

Kikikikikki you people will not kill me here ���

wink
Re: Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election by Jessymez1(f): 9:20am On Sep 24, 2018
Davido full of generosity, down to earth . You're loved

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Neo: I Did Not Wash Vee’s Pants, I Rinsed It / Gustavo Cubana Hosts Pool Party With Rema, Jowi Zaza, Others / Baba Tee Proposes To Dupe Odulate, The New Woman In His Life (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.