Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,754 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive (55855 Views)

Court Nullifies, Declares Osun LG Polls Illegal / Osun Election: Omisore Reacts As INEC Declares Election Inconclusive / Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by knowhowk: 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2018
Unfortunately as the returning officer, it’s not possible to declare anybody as the clear winner of the election on the first ballot,” Mr Fuwape said.[b][/b]. Mr.Fawupe is not the Constitution or Electoral Law ,I opened a thread asking if Elections are not the Majority carries the Vote anymore ,The moderator closed the thread.https://www.nairaland.com/4749585/osun-2019-inconclusive-electionwhat-does i know no comments can change INEC decision but its wise enlightenment and educative comments are made.
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by sojikul(m): 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2018
Is it the counting that is inconclusive or the election
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by DerrickzB: 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
Precide:
In as much as the declaration is in line with the constitution, it's OK by me. Nobody should wade into this matter with emotions and sentiments

You are a funny human being.. Read ur statement again, in as much as d declaration is in line with d constitution. Really Pls where in d constitution did it say so.. There was no electoral violence or wide spread malpractice to d tune that would warrant an Inconclusive situation... Pls have conscience
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by koboko69: 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
lovebless:
what an election, at least it there was less chaos or violence recorded, I give it to the ruling party.
nevertheless I want us to know that this an eye opener, 2019 election, is crystal clear that it cant be easy ride for the ruling party.

if as majority of you adjudge, I quote ' dancing senator' can shook the ruling party cum incumbent part this way, in my opinion APC has very slim chance in 2019, except option A rigging is considered by APC.

APC obviously is fundamentally a propaganda party, full of lies, deceit, excuses, nepotism, worst of it all is the hardship the masses are facing. same masses you expect to cast their vote for you. APC best Strategy is blame game and accusations, instead of them to adopt ways of cushioning effect of the consequence decayed system handed over to them- as they claimed though.

before you quote me, what is present Nigeria rate in education? majority are illiterate i guess you know.
resent statistics placed Nigeria top among poorest nation, there is hunger in the land I guess you know.
unanimously Nigerian voted for change, hoping for better life and corrupt free administration. but what do we get?.

this masses can't toe that part for another four years, 9ja don JA.

Lol.
U are politically naive.
First, APC knew it was going to be a tight one that the salary crisis in Osun. Same way it worked against Fayose but off course u guys claimed it was rigged. If APC can match up with just this little difference in Osun despite thr salaries factor...it shows one thing, APC is still a very strong party and people still believe in them.
Knowing all the rot that went on in the past 16 years, and the last years of PDP, it is no shocker to any sane human being that as soon as oil dropped below production cost....there was trouble ahead. If Okonjo sounded this warning. 27 states were.owing a back log of salaries when this admin came in which led to what is called "bail out funds". It takes time to rebuild....and well meaning Nigerians still have faith in Buhari

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by 8stargeneral: 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2018
Buhari wetin we do u cry cry
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Lipscomb(m): 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
Adekdammy:

Mr expectant, your life line won't still save your party apc.
Remember no more sdp, it's now btw pdp and apc.

Pdp will still carry the day.
lol I hate arguing with kids.
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Adekdammy: 6:04pm On Sep 23, 2018
Lipscomb:
lol I hate arguing with kids.

Perhaps i am older than you
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Onijude: 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2018
This is the last chance APC have in winning.
they would try to do whatever it takes within and without their power to step up votes from the people.
PDP should not relax o! Anything can happen
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by jamace(m): 6:24pm On Sep 23, 2018
Medsimon01:
The difference between the two leading parties is less than the number of cancelled votes.
So, the election is inconclusive.
Cancelling the votes in those wards/polling centres was an after thought. Just to give APC a chance to perfect rigging capability.
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:22pm On Sep 23, 2018
meforyou1:
the run off will be in only 6 polling units. Just btwn PDP and APC
Thanks. I heard that on TVC news this evening.
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:24pm On Sep 23, 2018
That is just it. Thursday is nearby, all eyes on Osun state.
dotcomnamename:

The same strategy they used nailed goodluck.. Even PDP chieftains have said it earlier today that if a rerun is announced APC will definitely win.
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Teacher1776(m): 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2018
skelewu404:
u r very useless
Your vocabulary build up only comprises of abusive words. Why? Don't allow anger and hate to consume you. You have life to live outside these political talks.
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 23, 2018
My thoughts!
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 23, 2018

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by skelewu404(m): 8:45pm On Sep 23, 2018
Teacher1776:

Your vocabulary build up only comprises of abusive words. Why? Don't allow anger and hate to consume you. You have life to live outside these political talks.

wat is problem y r obsessed with my comment
Oga stay ur lane o
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by rock003: 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2018
skelewu404:
u r not alright

Looks like you are the sick one here.
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by rock003: 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2018
skelewu404:
come and ban me now because na ur father get nairaland

Myndd44, are you going to allow this uncouth soul to run his mouth and insult everyone here or you'll do the work of an unbiased umpire?

I hope you will also look the other way if another person does make these kinds of comments the guy is making. Buhari is doing selective fight against corruption; I hope you aren't also doing same here.
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Yankiss(m): 11:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
raumdeuter:
Will the rerun be held in the whole state or in just the contested local govt
Obviously in the contested areas.
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by BuildingGuy: 7:26am On Sep 24, 2018
Re-run... As expected
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Iamzik: 9:26am On Sep 25, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Yes . APC is the will of the people and APC will win this election

Don't count your chicks before the eggs hatch

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest / Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque / Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.