Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive (55786 Views)

Court Nullifies, Declares Osun LG Polls Illegal / Osun Election: Omisore Reacts As INEC Declares Election Inconclusive / Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Greenback: 3:15pm On Sep 23, 2018
koboko69:
the floor is now opened for inconclusive everlasting wailing cry cry cry

By you and your household

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by thatigboman: 3:16pm On Sep 23, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Is there any other polling unit you omitted?
These ones doesn’t add up to 3498 na
must have missed d figures, the inec man was so fast. And he wasnt repeating d figures, but the total he mentioned was 3498

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by michoim(m): 3:17pm On Sep 23, 2018
masterplan303:
Omo this country don tire me..Buhari has done more evil to this country than good.. cry all the same, FTC since I joined Nairaland..I don't even know if I should jubilating or crying cry cry grin cry cry .This is what Yoruba call ekunayo...I'm just consoling myself.
Guys, pa Buhari have murdered democracy in Nigeria.
You have completely lost it

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by chiefolododo(m): 3:17pm On Sep 23, 2018
almarthins:

Huh! Keep dreaming...
Any one who understands the constitution knows that with this neck on neck race it will end in re run.

345 is nt enough to declare one party a winner.

Don't forget that there was a re run taraba state... The margin was even more wide.

1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Indomixx: 3:18pm On Sep 23, 2018
Yet, Ekiti election wasn't declared inconclusive.
Thunder kill Buhari

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by eneyoduke(m): 3:20pm On Sep 23, 2018
Na way to rig the reason for inconclusive........ Chain said bubu
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by thanknairaland1: 3:21pm On Sep 23, 2018
strategic rigging by d APC . 354 margin is nothing to d APC to manipulate on d 27th.
no wahala shall 2019 is around d corner
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Episteme2(m): 3:22pm On Sep 23, 2018
baby124:

That’s why he was crying all over social media right? You don’t win election by noise. And no, I don’t want people without certificates to win anything in SW, even though I understand tre people’s sentiments. We need educated people who can think and bring something to the table, not unrepentant social media noisemakers and boasters.
CC Pa Buhari and his hangers-on including yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by baby124: 3:24pm On Sep 23, 2018
Episteme2:

CC Pa Buhari and his hangers-on including yourself.
Buhari has been criticized and I could care less if he wins reelection. Matter of fact I don’t want him to. Adeleke only came this far because Aregbesola was a liability to Osun not because of Davido. Yoruba people are very rebellious politically so this was expected. With Aregbesola People were being paid half salary. So don’t blow your horn. I ask you again, where is Davido right now? grin

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Tecno66: 3:24pm On Sep 23, 2018
Simple majority should carry the day, even one vote is enough. If the APC candidate had led with one vote, would they have declared it inconclusive?
koboko69:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/285916-breaking-its-official-inec-declares-osun-governorship-election-inconclusive.html
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by ud4u: 3:24pm On Sep 23, 2018
What a country, I weep for democracy
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Pavarottii(m): 3:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
sogodihno:
This is Nigeria.....PDP wan take APC stronghold just like that. I laugh in Spanish.
you wan give Tinubu and Buhari hypertension.
So u agree the election was rigged?
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Xisnin(m): 3:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
baby124:

That’s why he was crying all over social media right? You don’t win election by noise. And no, I don’t want people without certificates to win anything in SW, even though I understand tre people’s sentiments. We need educated people who can think and bring something to the table, not unrepentant social media noisemakers and boasters.
Hope you are not a Buhari supporter?
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
PHILipu1:

You think he is foolish?
What can PDP offer him now at the federal level?

He will rather make a deal with APC because everything point to APC victory in 2019.

You will some and lose some.
APC got Ondo and Ekiti and can still hold on to Osun state
I'm not a politician but I'm close to senator omisore. Aregbesola destroyed a lot of his properties in oshogbo, even took him to court He even took over some of his lands.omisore doesn't have anything to struggle for in life again. He's a very wiseman whose worth you'd never know. How much do you think aregbe and his party would offer him that would make him act stupidly ? Mind you uncle iyiola hates tinubu with passion because of his involvement in indicting him of killing bola Ige . Omisore didn't have issues with the pdp. He felt he needed to change party and moved away, the same way the pdp members in the apc left. The same omisore was the pdp guber candidate when aregbe was contesting for the second time so, he didn't have any problem in supporting his former party. I could remember he cleared ife north that time too when he contested against aregbe.

6 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 23, 2018
masterplan303:
Omo this country don tire me..Buhari has done more evil to this country than good.. cry all the same, FTC since I joined Nairaland..I don't even know if I should jubilating or crying cry cry grin cry cry .This is what Yoruba call ekunayo...I'm just consoling myself.
Guys, pa Buhari have murdered democracy in Nigeria.

The lifeless, spineless hypocrite from Daura has turned out to be the worst setback for Nigerian democracy since independence.
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by sogodihno: 3:28pm On Sep 23, 2018
Pavarottii:
So u agree the election was rigged?
it was not.
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by dlondonbadboy: 3:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
seunmsg:

APC has got quite a lot of work to do to overcome the deficit. The orolu unit has the highest numbers of registered voters and its a PDP stronghold. Ife has two and Oshogbo one. APC need to reach out to omisore at this point in time. Offer him whatever he wants to deliver those two units and then ensure the Oshogbo unit is locked down completely. If possible, they should get everybody on the voters register and camp them somewhere till election day. No kobo should be spared to seal this victory.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by fof1: 3:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
Adekdammy:

I never knew, i thought the re run will be between the two leading parties.

PLS NOTE ONLY D FIRST TWO LEADING CANDIDATES ARE STANDING FOR D RERUN ELECTION PLS. DON'T BE MISGUIDED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by God2man(m): 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
This is quite worrisome.
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by RevenGeMission: 3:33pm On Sep 23, 2018
Useless idiots don't know why it was declared inconclusive, even Adeleke has complained about elections in 2 local governments, if those ones were removed, APC would have won by at least 1000+ votes, but in the name of democracy , those two LG's will be rerun, instead of appreciating the honesty and transparency , the idiots are blaming Buhari

That's why i ignore so many of them

Precide:
In as much as the declaration is in line with the constitution, it's OK by me. Nobody should wade into this matter with emotions and sentiments

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
seunmsg:

APC has got quite a lot of work to do to overcome the deficit. The orolu unit has the highest numbers of registered voters and its a PDP stronghold. Ife has two and Oshogbo one. APC need to reach out to omisore at this point in time. Offer him whatever he wants to deliver those two units and then ensure the Oshogbo unit is locked down completely. If possible, they should get everybody on the voters register and camp them somewhere till election day. No kobo should be spared to seal this victory.

People who think like you do are at the core of Nigeria's problem. Listen to how you advocate in favour of criminal subversion of the people's mandate

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Episteme2(m): 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
baby124:

Buhari has been criticized and I could care less if he wins reelection. Matter of fact I don’t want him to. Adeleke only came this far because Aregbesola was a liability to Osun not because of Davido. Yoruba people are very rebellious politically so this was expected. With Aregbesola People were being paid half salary. So don’t blow your horn. I ask you again, where is Davido right now? grin
And you want his protege to win so that the ugly trend of half salary payment and mindless borrowing will continue? If you could care less if Pa Buhari wins reelection, where is the rationale behind your undue reservations for the Adelekes? At least, Senator Adeleke's constituency can attest to his positive impact on them within the short period of time he has been in the Senate.
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by soxyfem: 3:35pm On Sep 23, 2018
skelewu404:
r u sick

why using abusive words?,or are u an APC representative?, why not pass ur comments and move on otherwise i will recommend u for a psychiatric check!
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by seunmsg(m): 3:35pm On Sep 23, 2018
ziddy:

People who think like you do are at the core of Nigeria's problem. Listen to how you advocate in favour of criminal subversion of the people's mandate

What's criminal in my proposition?
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by osuofia2(m): 3:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
seunmsg:

Mumu.. Reread ur post again and see if you made sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by koboko69: 3:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
Tecno66:
Simple majority should carry the day, even one vote is enough. If the APC candidate had led with one vote, would they have declared it inconclusive?

Do you know your constitution at all
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by oo5050: 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2018
my concern is that is took *Osogbo* returning officer 12hours from Osogbo to Osogbo. God why are you allowing this kind of evil. Devil cannot try this kind of thing.
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by oo5050: 3:43pm On Sep 23, 2018
#My concern is this. why did it take Osogbo returning officer 12hours from state Capital Osogbo to same Osogbo. was he coming from sokoto? Devil go dey fear this country lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 23, 2018
hisexcellency34:
We are back to the era of inconclusive elections. 2019 may be declared inconclusive too

your post is inconclusive
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Teacher1776(m): 3:45pm On Sep 23, 2018
skelewu404:
you r mad
You are both in the same category. Only that you will be admitted in YABA LEFT while the other guy will be given accommodation at YABA RIGHT
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by klemmy(m): 3:46pm On Sep 23, 2018
Chelsea Vs Westham match was inconclusive too No winner No loser grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Kills Over 300 Terrorists, Captures Many Others (pics) / Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) / FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.