Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,300 members, 7,822,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive (55852 Views)

Court Nullifies, Declares Osun LG Polls Illegal / Osun Election: Omisore Reacts As INEC Declares Election Inconclusive / Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by lovebless: 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2018
what an election, at least it there was less chaos or violence recorded, I give it to the ruling party.
nevertheless I want us to know that this an eye opener, 2019 election, is crystal clear that it cant be easy ride for the ruling party.

if as majority of you adjudge, I quote ' dancing senator' can shook the ruling party cum incumbent part this way, in my opinion APC has very slim chance in 2019, except option A rigging is considered by APC.

APC obviously is fundamentally a propaganda party, full of lies, deceit, excuses, nepotism, worst of it all is the hardship the masses are facing. same masses you expect to cast their vote for you. APC best Strategy is blame game and accusations, instead of them to adopt ways of cushioning effect of the consequence decayed system handed over to them- as they claimed though.

before you quote me, what is present Nigeria rate in education? majority are illiterate i guess you know.
resent statistics placed Nigeria top among poorest nation, there is hunger in the land I guess you know.
unanimously Nigerian voted for change, hoping for better life and corrupt free administration. but what do we get?.

this masses can't toe that part for another four years, 9ja don JA.
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
seunmsg:

APC has got quite a lot of work to do to overcome the deficit. The orolu unit has the highest numbers of registered voters and its a PDP stronghold. Ife has two and Oshogbo one. APC need to reach out to omisore at this point in time. Offer him whatever he wants to deliver those two units and then ensure the Oshogbo unit is locked down completely. If possible, they should get everybody on the voters register and camp them somewhere till election day. No kobo should be spared to seal this victory.
And PDP and the people would fold their hands and be watching?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by apotek: 3:53pm On Sep 23, 2018
What's wrong with having a re-run?
Na wa o..
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by seunmsg(m): 3:53pm On Sep 23, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
And PDP and the people would fold their hands and be watching?

Problem ti PDP niyen.
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by brainhgeek(m): 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2018
Dear Lord, please wipe out those who are taking Nigerians for a ride. Uproot them with their seeds. Make them go to bed healthy and wake up in Hades with their household. Let those who disturb progress and peace in this nation be sacrificed for peace and progress. Let them eat their own flesh and eat their own blood. Do not forget the sins of their forebears. Visit them with the plagues of Egypt. Hand over to them the trials of pharaoh. Let water be poison to their blood, let food contend with their health. Let the air blow away prosperity from their household. Let their habitation be called desolate and their borders be named forsaking. Let their history be forgotten in a hurry. Do not let their seeds ever rise to be somebody except they have come to know You.
We arise as deliverers upon mount Zion and we judge all the mountains of Esau. We join our faith together to decree and refoot your words which says there shall be no peace for the wicked.
Amen
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by baby124: 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2018
Episteme2:

And you want his protege to win so that the ugly trend of half salary payment and mindless borrowing will continue? If you could care less if Pa Buhari wins reelection, where is the rationale behind your undue reservations for the Adelekes? At least, Senator Adeleke's constituency can attest to his positive impact on them within the short period of time he has been in the Senate.
All the guy is famous for is dancing. If it was his late brother contesting then I have no issues with it at all. This guy contesting has no record of doing anything tangible except riding his older brothers coattails. He also doesn’t have WAEC! WAEC! This is not a man that is as old as Buhari who went to serve in the army as an alternative to university, neither did he grow up in poverty. It just shows that he is a spoilt and lazy brat. How can someone like that effectively govern Osun?
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
Inconclusive BvllSh!T..APC Is By Far The Most Crooked Political Scum To Ever Exist.Mark My Words,They Will Literally Steal The Rerun.This Is Their New Method Of Rigging.Its A Test Run For 2019..
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by gotnel: 3:58pm On Sep 23, 2018
ladiesreject:
That's the worst they could do.

APC and Buhari are the worst things that have happened since World war 2.

Try this nonsense next year and see what will become of this sh!t hole country

#Rubbish

Simply because you probably don't know what the extant law guiding the conduct of elections is saying.
Declaration of elections inconclusive is not a matter of Buhari government, it is what the law says.
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by gotnel: 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
There are extant law guiding the conduct of elections.
Where the margin between the leading candidate and the runner up is less than voided votes, a rerun is inevitable.
This is an established law that must be observed by the electoral umpire.
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Dokore: 4:03pm On Sep 23, 2018
This is Nigeria

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Adekdammy: 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2018
fof1:

PLS NOTE ONLY D FIRST TWO LEADING CANDIDATES ARE STANDING FOR D RERUN ELECTION PLS. DON'T BE MISGUIDED.

Thanks
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 23, 2018
Senator Ayoola Adeleke, the first republic senator and grandfather of Davido was the first Senator in the family. Two of his children have also become Senators. One (Isiaka) was a governor before, another son, Demola about to become a governor. That is a political family.

Aregbesola has no political value.

Aregbesola caused all these problems & brought shame upon APC.

The bottom line as I said some months ago after Senator Ademola Adeleke won the bye election is that Aregbe has no political value apart from NASFAT & may be some part of Alimoso in Lagos. Tinubu brought him to power the first time through Court. He was brought back again by late Senator Isiaka Adeleke & Oyinlola.

His refusal to allow Demola to replace his late brother is what has become APC nightmare.

Sanwoolu or whatever his name is called can never win Jimi Agbaje in Lagos. Even if INEC declares APC winner in Osun, as far I am concerned, PDP is the winner.
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
seunmsg:

APC has got quite a lot of work to do to overcome the deficit. The orolu unit has the highest numbers of registered voters and its a PDP stronghold. Ife has two and Oshogbo one. APC need to reach out to omisore at this point in time. Offer him whatever he wants to deliver those two units and then ensure the Oshogbo unit is locked down completely. If possible, they should get everybody on the voters register and camp them somewhere till election day. No kobo should be spared to seal this victory.

I understand you are only making a mockery of APC. If PDP can contend Ijesa land with Aregbe just forget Ife. Aregbesola has no political value apart from NASFAT & part of Alimoso. Those DEMO people or NPN people at Ilesa are still very strong. Senator Ayoola Adeleke was also demo. Aregbesola just brought shame upon APC.

Note: For youth information, in Ijesa land & some parts of South West, our fore fathers referred to anti Awolowo politicians as DEMO
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by HomeOfMe(f): 4:15pm On Sep 23, 2018
masterplan303:
Omo this country don tire me..Buhari has done more evil to this country than good.. cry all the same, FTC since I joined Nairaland..I don't even know if I should jubilating or crying cry cry grin cry cry .This is what Yoruba call ekunayo...I'm just consoling myself.
Guys, pa Buhari have murdered democracy in Nigeria.
Honesty,Nigeria needs prayers. No Mr integrity anywhere,it's a scam Nigerians fell for.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by rock003: 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2018
skelewu404:
Well that is what the electoral law says so let everyone go back n re strategize

Yeah, they rigged it until only few difference exists so that they can hide under the guise of "what the electoral law says"
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by rock003: 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2018
skelewu404:
you r mad

Myndd44. This guy just broke rule 2
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2018
They are bent to rig the elections... even with this margin if its was apc.. they will declare them winners .. so u are fooling.
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by rock003: 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2018
skelewu404:
r u sick

You really need to be banned. Upon all your noise, all you'll ever get is 30k per month. Whereas, those that you are fighting for keep on fixing their kids in juicy positions and giving you just crumbs.
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by fancy4eve(f): 4:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
I wasn't wrong wen I said osun election will b declared inconclusive......our stupid president is a big failure, Notn gud can cum out of his administration, dis tym d lord has heard d cry of his pple nd ready to fight for us. The pple hv been suffering violence nd This tym violence must take it by force. Whooooo unto APC Govt, u pple will b failures foreva. Quote me nd let rolling thunder fire u
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by thunderbabs: 4:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
I smell jibiti... Pdp go still tk d glory
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by fancy4eve(f): 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
brainhgeek:
Dear Lord, please wipe out those who are taking Nigerians for a ride. Uproot them with their seeds. Make them go to bed healthy and wake up in Hades with their household. Let those who disturb progress and peace in this nation be sacrificed for peace and progress. Let them eat their own flesh and eat their own blood. Do not forget the sins of their forebears. Visit them with the plagues of Egypt. Hand over to them the trials of pharaoh. Let water be poison to their blood, let food contend with their health. Let the air blow away prosperity from their household. Let their habitation be called desolate and their borders be named forsaking. Let their history be forgotten in a hurry. Do not let their seeds ever rise to be somebody except they have come to know You.
We arise as deliverers upon mount Zion and we judge all the mountains of Esau. We join our faith together to decree and refoot your words which says there shall be no peace for the wicked.
Amen
Amenoooooo
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Lovelife433(m): 4:35pm On Sep 23, 2018
masterplan303:
Omo this country don tire me..Buhari has done more evil to this country than good.. cry all the same, FTC since I joined Nairaland..I don't even know if I should jubilating or crying cry cry grin cry cry .This is what Yoruba call ekunayo...I'm just consoling myself.
Guys, pa Buhari have murdered democracy in Nigeria.
ur madness na 100% if nigeria tire u why u no go stay for congo animal lol
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by frankotele(m): 4:38pm On Sep 23, 2018
Precide:
In as much as the declaration is in line with the constitution, it's OK by me. Nobody should wade into this matter with emotions and sentiments
you don't Seem to undastand where the issue of Emotions come into play! what if the result where actually manipulated in favour of APC? like the case of that Inec official caught tearing electoral results? simple truth is that Buhari cannot allow free and fare Elections. which logically means Democracy is Dead since the Inception of ALL PROGRESSIVE CRIMINALS.
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by almarthins(m): 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2018
chiefolododo:

When number of cancelled votes is more than the margin between the 2 candidates.
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Geesaintagape: 4:43pm On Sep 23, 2018
Criis:
E don happen

All ye that sit at home during election day claiming elections are not won/lost by single votes, you see yourselves. See the narrow margin, if only 1000 more people had come out to vote out APC instead of sitting at home and doing social media commentators...
Its a warning sign for 2019, never sit at home on election day n expect Buhari to b voted out

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Geesaintagape: 4:46pm On Sep 23, 2018
This is a strong warning sign for 2019. Never u sit at home on election day n expect buhari to be voted out
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 23, 2018
seunmsg:

What's criminal in my proposition?

Inducement of voters via money or intimidation is a crime. The fact you had to ask that question shows that Nigeria is beyond redemption.
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by skelewu404(m): 4:59pm On Sep 23, 2018
rock003:

You really need to be banned. Upon all your noise, all you'll ever get is 30k per month. Whereas, those that you are fighting for keep on fixing their kids in juicy positions and giving you just crumbs.
come and ban me now because na ur father get nairaland
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by skelewu404(m): 5:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
rock003:

Myndd44. This guy just broke rule 2
u r not alright
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by skelewu404(m): 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2018
rock003:

Yeah, they rigged it until only few difference exists so that they can hide under the guise of "what the electoral law says"
do u have proof of that
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by skelewu404(m): 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2018
Teacher1776:

You are both in the same category. Only that you will be admitted in YABA LEFT while the other guy will be given accommodation at YABA RIGHT
u r very useless
Re: INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by skelewu404(m): 5:02pm On Sep 23, 2018
soxyfem:

why using abusive words?,or are u an APC representative?, why not pass ur comments and move on otherwise i will recommend u for a psychiatric check!
y don't u just mind ur own biz

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bashiru Dawodu Presents His Certificate Of Return To MC Oluomo / Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque / Current Price Of Items In Buhari's Administration (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.