Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,541 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Could She Be Lying To Him? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Could She Be Lying To Him? (750 Views)

How Can I Know If This Nairalander Is Married Or Lying To Me? / Is My Husband Lying To Me- Why Does He Hate Social Media So Much?-pls Advise / Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could She Be Lying To Him? by Cloggym(m): 2:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
I got into a conversation with my friend and he opened up to me.

He met this girl earlier this year and they got chatting. he likes her and she likes him too, he's sure. After talking and chatting for several weeks, they decided to meet. he got to her place, she lives in her mom's town and he didn't care to know why. On getting to her place, he met her cousins, she said her younger sister (about 18yrs of age) was in school so he couldn't meet her. he also met this little child of about 2years- a boy, which he had earlier seen in a photo she sent to him saying he's her younger brother. The age difference between this 2year old 'brother' and the younger sister that's in school is way too much, he didn't bother about it.

Fast forward to last month when she visited him, they got down, he noticed she has lots of stretch marks around her abdominal area and bellybutton, and also a stitched up area around there too. he got worried and asked her what's that mark , if it's from an appendix removal operation, she said yes.

My worry now is, could she be lying to him? Is it possible that that 2 year old boy he saw at her place belongs to her?

I need matured opinions.
Re: Could She Be Lying To Him? by Godmother(f): 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
Guy, your mind is working over time o. You may be thinking up situations that don't even exist.

That child may be her kid bro like she claims. However, if you seriously doubt it, find a way to stylishly ask bet about it. You can even say it like a joke and laugh about it.

If she sees you don't take the issue too serious and won't be scared off by the truth (if that's actually the truth), she might open up to you.

2 Likes

Re: Could She Be Lying To Him? by babyfaceafrica: 11:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
yes and no..how are we suppose to know?.... just ask her straight if she denies it..tell her that if eventually you find out in the future that the child is hers..you will leave her even if she has ten children for you.. then wait for her reaction..for now let peace rain

4 Likes

Re: Could She Be Lying To Him? by babyfaceafrica: 11:08pm On Sep 23, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
yes and no..how are we suppose to know?.... just ask her straight if she denies it..tell her that if eventually you find out in the future that the child is hers..you will leave her even if she has ten children for you.. then wait for her reaction..for now let peace reign
Re: Could She Be Lying To Him? by Gloriagee(f): 11:46pm On Sep 23, 2018
Your friend? grin
Re: Could She Be Lying To Him? by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 24, 2018
My own concern is why you come carry your friend matter for head like gala cheesy.
Re: Could She Be Lying To Him? by ahnie: 10:58am On Sep 24, 2018
Season of my friend parlance!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Dad Used Pen To Cancel Sexual Enhancement From Chinese Tea / Boy Pranks His Mom By Acting Strange & Ignoring Her, This Happened / Family Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.