Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,959 members, 7,821,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) (78286 Views)

Look Within For Forgers Of INEC Statement’, Labour Tells APC / APC Governors Celebrate At Osun Govt House After Rerun Election. Photos / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by Mostfavoured010(m): 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2018
jidemoh:

Thank you bro! I was an APC buff but with what has happened at Osun, I don shift.
shift on time, some hardened member of APC will drink snipper on Thursday

1 Like

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by Blessed200016: 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2018
thatigboman:
Thursday 27 Sept, 2018 will be a day APC will never forget in a hurry. The implosion that will occur in the occultic party after then will spell their demise.
A party in power both in state and federal. And an unknown man, who was rejected in APC when his brother died is now their eternal nemesis. 9 governors and tinubu camped in osogbo since forever. All they could do was to make their rigged osogbo LG result travel from the moon to osogbo and announced last.
I'm sure buhari and tinubu will bown their heads in shame and cry tonight.

Forget brag, if APC wanna rig....they gonna
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by phemyj(m): 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
Mostfavoured010:
Dedicating my 1st to comment to all my people in Osun that sent a signal to FG and APC at large.

In a state in which APC enjoys power of incumbency both at the state and FG level, yet they could 'lose' based on the number of valid votes, it's a big shame. You didn't pay salaries and expect people to vote for your party, wicked leader.

Tinubu godfatherism as been questioned by the people of Osun and APC will lost one of there Strongholds state on Thursday.

APC supporters will have heart attack in the re-run results, Power belongs to the people

Only insane electorate voted for that satanic party that is paying salaries and pensions a week to election.
MY FELLOW OODUAITES, OSUN HAS SHOWN US THE WAY outta darkness AND TRUE LEADER BY EXAMPLE

1 Like

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by solex1988(m): 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
Thursday,gbege still on
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by Wristler: 6:13pm On Sep 23, 2018
Inec is heavily compromised. Voting did take place in the Osogbo PU. The issue there was that an electoral officer absconded with the election result.

How inec decides to shamelessly keep mum about Ayedaade manipulation is the latest World mystery

2 Likes

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by sammhi(m): 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2018
thatigboman:
Thursday 27 Sept, 2018 will be a day APC will never forget in a hurry. The implosion that will occur in the occultic party after then will spell their demise.
A party in power both in state and federal. And an unknown man, who was rejected in APC when his brother died is now their eternal nemesis. 9 governors and tinubu camped in osogbo since forever. All they could do was to make their rigged osogbo LG result travel from the moon to osogbo and announced last.
INEC is so shameless..how can they announced Oshogbo result last ? In Ekiti elections Ado Ekiti results was making the early results released ....but in Osun it is the last .....state capital ! Whereas those in Iwo and other far places were ready in no time
It is a shame
I don't support any party as politicians are just same but let's learn to do things right and stop behaving like animals . Animals have no shame ...a human should !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 6:16pm On Sep 23, 2018
Congratulations to adeleke the governor of osun state
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by jonneljonn(m): 6:17pm On Sep 23, 2018
this is a total digrace and embarrasment to democarcy,so if it was the apc candate that was leading wouldnt the so called Inec go mahead and declare the electionwell all nigerians are watching ,if after the rerun electio and the pdp candidate does not win it then mean that ince and the police are working fr apc because they all started the agenda with the waec certificates story and inec is playing out their script for them by declaring the election inconclusive,i want inec to know that nigerians are not fools ,the people of osun have spoken by voting for the pdp candidate

3 Likes

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by surgical: 6:17pm On Sep 23, 2018
Firefire:

Where is the equity?

Anyway, the world is watching INEC closely and hope you will not play ‘ruff’ play.

How can APC think of winning Osun in the face of high level poverty with HALF SALARY?
The fact that the margins were so close means t the people did not consider all you are saying, they base their decisions on other factors not clear to you
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by Azam101: 6:17pm On Sep 23, 2018
thatigboman:
Igbo with stupid assertion always.
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by Azam101: 6:21pm On Sep 23, 2018
mrp0806:
Am tired of ...inec..apc...nd buhari
Rat poison is #50!
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by Antipob777(f): 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2018
Please can someone told me when does this happens but all I know was PDP will won.

1 Like

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by thatigboman: 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
Azam101:
Igbo with stupid assertion always.
whats this yoruba muslim saying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by DTaj: 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
Last Friday night, I predicted that Adeleke, the dancing man, will lose to Oyetola of APC. My suggestion was based on my view that the party, PDP, robbed the cerebral Dr. Akin Ogunbiyi in the primaries and gave the ticket to Adeleke. But with the results declared, I wish to state the following:

1. The Osun election is a referendum on daft Governors who fly private jets, spend security votes unchecked, and enjoy several other perks of office BUT owe workers’ salaries. Workers who already earned their pay! Workers who also have families and dependants!

2. Governors and other political leaders should know that civil servants are powerful, especially in non-industrialized states (except Lagos, Kano, Rivers, etc). It is all about economics: civil servants have voting-age children, wards, relations, etc who are their dependents. Lack of salary also has a domino effect- e.g. when the trader in the market asks buyers why they don’t buy and they respond that it was because of lack of salary, the traders and their own dependents, will spread the word and seek to vote out the offending government.

3. Tinubu got served by the very arrogant and insensitive comment he made at the palace of the traditional ruler during campaigns.

4. People of Osun West felt that APC took them for a ride by picking Oyetola from Osun Central.

5. APC went into election with a divided house- some of their bigwigs defected to PDP; they include Peter “Power” Babalola. Others defected to ADP, in fact the ADP candidate who got about 50,000 votes, Moshood Adeoti, from Iwo in Osun West, was the Secretary to the Osun State Government before he resigned in anger and became the ADP candidate.

6. Governors like Yahaya Bello of Kogi, Ortom of Benue, and others should watch their backs. Owe civil servants’ salaries and lose elections! It has just happened in Osun under Aregbesola yesterday, as it happened in Ekiti under Fayose last July.

7. Arrogant politicians should rather engage their aggrieved members ahead of elections, rather than boast that “we will win without them”. Fayose said so to Adeyeye, Owoseni Ajayi, Fatima Raji-Rasaki and others and Aregbesola said the same thing to Adeoti, Peter Babalola and others too! They have now regretted it!

8. Osun voters have shown that they are very intelligent. Aregbesola, an Ijesha man, lost in 4 out of the 6 local governments in Ijeshalsnd, but Adeoti, Adeleke, and Omisore massively won their areas of Iwo, Ede, and Ife. This meant that “home boy sentiments” never mattered to Ilesha people. They simply protested lack of salary payment. “Na our son is the Governor dem go chop”?

Finally, this is victory for ordinary Nigeria people. Godfathers and their evil money cannot save them from electoral humiliation! Adeleke will finally win; whether or not he is a dancing clown.

PDP, congratulations. You deserved your achievement. A huge lesson for arrogant politicians.

8 Likes

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by Mintayo(m): 6:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
Nigerian politicians sha, you didn't pay my salary for almost a year, one week to election you started paying half salary, election day, you want me to vote for you!
How stupid can someone be?
Who are APC advisers?
Smh...

2 Likes

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by madridguy(m): 6:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
Sarrki order annikky shaya make she dey take care of me naaa tongue

annnikky:

I hope u'll fulfill ur promise by next week undecided
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by Misterdhee1(m): 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2018
thatigboman:
INEC, you guys are just the electoral arm of APC.
U deducted PDP's votes by 1000 in one local govt and inflated APC's votes by 2000 in another local govt.
And that rubbish osogbo LG result APC win by 8,000 after even remote local govts have submitted their results in osogbo but osogbo own was no where to be found is a no no
You guys don't seem to amaze me sha.. Do you expect pdp to win osogbo before ni? They r even lucky to have just 8k deficit there..
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by thatigboman: 6:37pm On Sep 23, 2018
greggng:
Apc will teach the amature pdp lesson with the remaining 3k vote....let no one cry rigging
let me quote u and wait for thursday
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by Azam101: 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2018
thatigboman:
whats this yoruba muslim saying?
you av brain tumor !
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by thatigboman: 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2018
madridguy:

u are joining your oga kwara muslim sarrki to bounce out here on thursday. Take note
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by thatigboman: 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2018
Azam101:
you av brain tumor !
u will take overdose of sniper on thursday evening. Trust me
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by islandmoon: 6:40pm On Sep 23, 2018
either osun people want it or not, they must vomit the bailout fund buhari gave aregbe to pay salary and win election.
osun belong to Fulani, we must do grazing reserve in osun , we must, APC must win, you have no choice and you can not do anything about it, davido can keep screaming like a baby.
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by thatigboman: 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
Misterdhee1:

You guys don't seem to amaze me sha.. Do you expect pdp to win osogbo before ni? They r even lucky to have just 8k deficit there..
osogbo is in london? The rejection of APC is statewide.
Why did the INEC official, aided by police and other security officials abscond with voting results in osogbo ward 5? If APC didnt lose woefully?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by KingEzo: 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
God is watching all these tyrannic leaders in Nigeria.
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by annnikky(f): 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2018
madridguy:

For wft na undecided
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by Alanzazani: 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2018
The arrogance of politicians and Thier supporters will be thier downfall. If APC plays thier game well they might retain power in 2019, when you call your fellow citizens wailers then there is trouble. They came instead of unifying the country and moving forward after elections they started causing strife and division among citizens. It will be so wonderful if they fall out of power in 2019. PDP will sit up this time since they know if they underperform they will be swept out again. This is good for our democracy. Power is coming back to the people

2 Likes

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by mandax: 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2018
Mostfavoured010:
Dedicating my 1st to comment to all my people in Osun that sent a signal to FG and APC at large.

In a state in which APC enjoys power of incumbency both at the state and FG level, yet they could 'lose' based on the number of valid votes, it's a big shame. You didn't pay salaries and expect people to vote for your party, wicked leader.

Selling of snipper should be banned for now grin

Tinubu godfatherism as been questioned by the people of Osun and APC will lost one of there Strongholds state on Thursday.

APC supporters will have heart attack in the re-run results, Power belongs to the people

Only insane electorate voted for that satanic party that is paying salaries and pensions a week to election.

It's a protest voting in Osun State against President Buhari and APC.
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by mandax: 6:47pm On Sep 23, 2018
Alanzazani:
The arrogance of politicians and Thier supporters will be thier downfall. If APC plays thier game well they might retain power in 2019, when you call your fellow citizens wailers then there is trouble. They came instead of unifying the country and moving forward after elections they started causing strife and division among citizens. It will be so wonderful if they fall out of power in 2019. PDP will sit up this time since they know if they underperform they will be swept out again. This is good for our democracy. Power is coming back to the people

WAILERS WAS A MOST DIVISIVE WORD USED BY APC PEOPLE TO RIP NIGERIA INTO PIECES.

COULD NORMAL. PERSONS HAVE LABELLED THEIR FELLOW COUNTRY PEOPLE AS WAILERS? THAT'S MOST STUPID OF THOSE SHOUTING WAILERS.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by UgwuAghachi: 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
israelboy1:

You strong cool

Na so cool
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by Misterdhee1(m): 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
thatigboman:
osogbo is in london? The rejection of APC is statewide.
Why did the INEC official, aided by police and other security officials abscond with voting results in osogbo ward 5? If APC didnt lose woefully?
Shut up abeg.. Is ward 5 the only ward in osogbo? And where's the evidence of the gibberish you put up there? How many wards did pdp even win in the local government? Osogbo will always remain an apc town with or without apc at the helms of affairs. If you know how worse osogbo was before Aregbe came in, then you will understand why he still enjoys much solidarity from the indigenes
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by thatigboman: 6:49pm On Sep 23, 2018
Misterdhee1:

Shut up abeg.. Is ward 5 the only ward in osogbo? And where's the evidence of the gibberish you put up there? How many wards did pdp even win the local government? Osogbo will always remain an apc town with or without apc on the helms of affairs.
u need to shut the hell up and put your head down in shame

2 Likes

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by thatigboman: 6:50pm On Sep 23, 2018
annnikky:

For wft na undecided
dont mind those 2 trolls in order to retain your sanity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu Has Added So Much Weight In DSS Custody - Photos / Rabiu Kwankwaso Dumps APC For PDP With 10 Kano State Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.