Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) (78275 Views)

Look Within For Forgers Of INEC Statement’, Labour Tells APC / APC Governors Celebrate At Osun Govt House After Rerun Election. Photos / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by funmike83(f): 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
Antipob777:
Please can someone told me when does this happens but all I know was PDP will won.

Chai
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by madridguy(m): 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
For chemistry purpose. Shikena

annnikky:

For wft na undecided
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by sarrki(m): 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
annnikky:

For wft na undecided

Calm down

Annnikky
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by Misterdhee1(m): 6:52pm On Sep 23, 2018
thatigboman:
u need to shut the hell up and put your head down in shame
U shud be the one burying your head in shame for spreading laughable and Baseless propaganda. Wetin even concern your dirty Igbo with Osun's politics? Have u solved the terrible conditions your state is that's making your people travel upandan every time? Dumb ass
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by thatigboman: 6:53pm On Sep 23, 2018
Misterdhee1:

U shud be the one burying your head in shame for spreading laughable and Baseless propaganda. Wetin even concern your dirty Igbo with Osun's politics? Have u solved the terrible conditions your state is that's making your people travel upandan every time? Dumb ass
yoruba muslim. Shut up and gerrout

2 Likes

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by Misterdhee1(m): 6:55pm On Sep 23, 2018
thatigboman:
yoruba muslim. Shut up and gerrout
Arindin. No go back your village go develop am. Dey die on top another person's town matter. Oloripelebe
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by annnikky(f): 6:55pm On Sep 23, 2018
thatigboman:
dont mind those 2 trolls in order to retain your sanity
grin grin
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by annnikky(f): 6:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
madridguy:

Chemistry ko physics ni
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by annnikky(f): 6:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
sarrki:

Calm down

Annnikky
tongue tongue
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by nokatakata: 6:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
APC is a useless party and Nigerian politicians are bunch of animals. How can you not lay salaries and expect you win an election. This evil politicians keep doing the same foo.lishI thing every year. You win election and waste 4 years stealing money and running propaganda. You won't fix roads, hospitals and provide quality education. You wont pay salaries and carry the people along. Then when its time for another election, you will foolish.ly come out to start sharing money and lying to the masses hoping they will be foolis.h as they have always been. Well people are begining to wake up and see how evil politicians are. They will collect your money and still vote you out.

Fayose did not pay salaries, he was sent packing, same with the useless terrrorist, scruffy looking aregbesola and the useless ambode that will be sent packing soon. I hope they all learn from this. You either perform for nigerians to see or get ready to be sent packing. Buhari cannot escape duara come 2019. He is going back to daura and many of the politicians will be going to jail in 2019.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by thatigboman: 6:58pm On Sep 23, 2018
Misterdhee1:

Arindin. No go back your village go develop am. Dey die on top another person's town matter. Oloripelebe
my village is more developed than rural osun state.
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by Totalman1(m): 6:59pm On Sep 23, 2018
Looks like d wind of "Change" is blowing against Apc�
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by thatigboman: 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
madridguy:

come this aboki, gworo chewing herdsma, go and chase your hausa fulani girls in katsina and leave the lady alone
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by madridguy(m): 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
You dey vex for me? Oyya make we jam for ozza room.

annnikky:

Chemistry ko physics ni
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by madridguy(m): 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2018
I think I've tolerated you enough. Please don't start what you cannot finish because your tribesmen will be blindfolded now and when I start they will be crying.
Mention me and take religion/tribe out of it.
Peace

thatigboman:
come this aboki, gworo chewing herdsma, go and chase your hausa fulani girls in katsina and leave the lady alone
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by thatigboman: 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2018
sarrki:

Calm down

Annnikky
kwara muslim, u want to kidnap annniky and forcibly convert her to islam as you sexual poachers have been doing?
Be careful, and deactivate all your social media accounts on thursday
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by annnikky(f): 7:05pm On Sep 23, 2018
thatigboman:
kwara muslim, u want to kidnap annniky and forcibly convert her to islam as you sexual poachers have been doing?
Be careful, and deactivate all your social media accounts on thursday
grin grin
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by Afunwa2028: 7:05pm On Sep 23, 2018
Delayed justice is not denial ...it makes it more glorious... PDP all d way
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by thatigboman: 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2018
madridguy:
I think I've tolerated you enough. Please don't start what you cannot finish because your tribesmen will be blindfolded now and when I start they will be crying.
Peace

u are a lowlife fulani herdsman. U have tolerated. I am the one that have tolerated you enough. Now you leave politics and start sexually harrasing annniky which i will not tolerate. Go pursue your cheap hausa fulani teenagers selling fura and nono in katsina

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by annnikky(f): 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2018
madridguy:
You dey vex for me? Oyya make we jam for ozza room.

Goan meet aisha buaria undecided tongue
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by thatigboman: 7:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
madridguy:
Peace

u are a lowlife fulani herdsman. U have tolerated. I am the one that have tolerated you enough. Now you leave politics and start sexually harrasing annnikky which i will not tolerate. Go pursue your cheap hausa fulani teenagers selling fura and nono in katsina

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by madridguy(m): 7:08pm On Sep 23, 2018
Haba, don't mention someone's wife here, it's haram in sharia. Well, if you no do make I Hala Mccoyjimi.

annnikky:

Goan meet aisha buaria undecided tongue
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by madridguy(m): 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2018
Who are you to annnikky?

thatigboman:
u are a lowlife fulani herdsman. U have tolerated. I am the one that have tolerated you enough. Now you leave politics and start sexually harrasing annnikky which i will not tolerate. Go pursue your cheap hausa fulani teenagers selling fura and nono in katsina

1 Like

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by annnikky(f): 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2018
thatigboman:
Bro plz is OK, let it slide I beg u sad
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by annnikky(f): 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2018
madridguy:
Haba, don't mention someone's wife here, it's haram in sharia. Well, if you no do make I Hala Mccoyjimi.

Berrrrra besides the oza rum is for her tongue
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by madridguy(m): 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
She no no say na future President she dey do yanga for.

sarrki:

Calm down

Annnikky

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by emmasege: 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
Olalan:
The votes from supporters of omisore in ife is the joker here.......
Now both parties will be trying to outdo the other in wooing him with juicy offers
Omisore can NEVER accept any offer from a party that has always accused him of killing Bola Ige, even after court of competent jurisdiction has acquitted him.

1 Like

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by madridguy(m): 7:12pm On Sep 23, 2018
You stay in Lagos?

annnikky:

Berrrrra besides the oza rum is for her tongue
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by sophiathefirst: 7:13pm On Sep 23, 2018
Nigerians we can help bring about the change the government promised us in the forth coming states and general elections. Make sure u stay till the votes 're counted and pasted for all to see in ur polling units. Thank God for the technology we ve now . Snap those pasted results in ur polling, and upload online. So they wont call a different results different from the one pasted in ur polling units. Nigerians can do their own collation while waiting for that of INEC to checkmate rigging.

1 Like

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by annnikky(f): 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2018
madridguy:
You stay in Lagos?

No I dnt.. Tnx
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by ebenholer(m): 7:17pm On Sep 23, 2018
A great scam it will be to vote in APC candidacy again at all levels in this nation. They have scammed this nation enough with fake propaganda.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari / Rabiu Kwankwaso Dumps APC For PDP With 10 Kano State Lawmakers / Nnamdi Kanu Has Added So Much Weight In DSS Custody - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.