Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son (80801 Views)

Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead / Pastor Adeboye: If You Are Afraid Of Death At 70, Check Your Salvation / Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Softhands(m): 8:27am On Sep 24, 2018
That is a lie from the pit of hell... the Church will be involved in politics now... we cannot afford a religious bigot to keep deceiving people...kole werk!
NoToPile:
Not acceptable, why would anybody call someone a fool for voting.

Not interested in their politics as they are all the same but this is wrong.

The earlier the church and men of God stay away from politics the better.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by maasoap(m): 8:31am On Sep 24, 2018
Imagine this daddy GO's pet calling over 250,000 people fuuls! I don't blame him, I blame millions of mumu worldwide who are providing steady stream of free money to his scammer of a dad.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by MrOldskoolJP(m): 8:32am On Sep 24, 2018
DanielOc:
The Real CHANGE is Here......

People are wiser now....

When Buhari fails to win this forthcoming [2019] Election, no President, i repeat, no President will ever be graced with 2nd Tenure....

People got tired of Good man like Jonathan, he was voted out(6 yrs)..

Now people are tired of the Lifeless one, and about to be thrown out (4 yrs)...

After that, People would not have patience for, even, the 4 yrs anymore...

It'll be,

as soon as you Bleep-up,

IMPEACHMENT FOLLOWS.............

REVOLUTION LOADING 98%:::::...

Abeg you for add jail after the impeachment straight up!
Nice piece
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by MrMou: 8:33am On Sep 24, 2018
kitaatita:
The way PDP supporters are celebrating their apparent win in Osun and the way they celebrated Saraki's defection indicates their mindset. Losers will celebrate every indication of victory
Bro, the deluded, extremely daft & dumb IPIGs & PDP sycophants need these things to console themselves!

They've lost virtually every election held recently, from Ekiti to Ondo to Bauchi & Anambra where they even finished a distant & shameful third behind LESS popular parties in those regions, & to them, that didn't indicate the people are tired of their demonic party! Na the one wey them manage see crowd mean say the people are now in support of them & tired of APC! Those mor0ns go dey alright in the end! 2019 no far again!

3 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Lovelypet28: 8:34am On Sep 24, 2018
The people of osun state are bleeped either ways,either PDP or APC,dancing senator cant do shit,oyetola will just continue with owing workers their salaries,which way nigeria,am sure another candidate would have had intentions but because he is not in PDP or APC,he wont win,issorai.
Uncle leke should please just keep quiet, a pastor is not meant to be involved in politics,you do your thing underground,most of these RCCG pastors are just after tithes and offerings am not surprised.
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by maasoap(m): 8:37am On Sep 24, 2018
maestroferdi:
The Yorubas can't claim to be enlightened and at the same time be supporting a cancerous party like the APC...

Lol. You know what is good and right for Yorubas while you don't know what is good and right for your tribe. There is no party more cancerous than PDP and no party will ever be.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Reference(m): 8:42am On Sep 24, 2018
Honestly, I agree. I cannot believe for the life of me how anything except for a landslide victory for the opposotion is possible even if a donkey was fielded. What could possibly be worse than the disaster the Aregbesola APC led government foisted on the people of the state.

A stalemated election can only belong to the company of retards (so sorry to be this harsh). They have learnt nothing and failed to replicate the gains the people of Ekiti were able to generate by voting out an under performing, disastrous Fayose PDP led government.

Once again, as I will always state. A people cannot experience a better situation they simply cannot imagine and are unwilling to act upon. If the APC gets re-elected the people of Osun should prepare for the worst and the rest of Nigeria should prepare to stagnate at best and retrogress expectedly, the fallout affecting all other localities from Abia through Bayelsa, Delta, Imo, etc where the incumbents have failed but are hellbent on continuing their reign of socio-economic terror.

Democracy sure isn't working.... the people are not working it.
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by MrMou: 8:47am On Sep 24, 2018
CoolAmbience:

Wow! It worked...a flood of likes for you.

I hope you go cash that out in a bank...

And Lere is the son of your almigh..ty Adeboye...hence, what he said doesn't amount to insult and a breach of the the rights of others abi?

Bro, you should know the kind of people who dominate Nairaland & where they're from na! If you want likes & shares here, simply insult or comment strongly against APC, Buhari, Islam or the Yorubas & the confused self acclaimed Jews will give you in abundance, no matter the crime you might have committed against them in the past, even if na genocide!

Check this thread in the next few hours & see if the guy's comment won't have gotten up to a thousand likes! grin

5 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by BlastAfonja: 8:49am On Sep 24, 2018
Proffdada:
are they devil ?
Yes Buhari and Tinubu are the real devil. Buhari is the chief devil
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by adesina746: 8:50am On Sep 24, 2018
Stegomiah:
A popular pastor's son calling people fools for exercising their rights

Pastor's son should be groomed cos bis actions also reflects on the man of God

Someone who never really have to work for anything in his life... They call people fool

Are you minding the fool. Its not his fault. Na people wey they enrich him papa pocket cause am. He thinks he can talk anyhow because he is a general overseers son

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by aku626(m): 8:52am On Sep 24, 2018
Stegomiah:

Someone who never really have to work for anything in his life... They call people fool
You know this can be fake. It’s WhatsApp I can have any name I want, and you know he didn’t work for anything he has because you are in his shoes or because you think/perceive you had/have a tougher life
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Fiaburnthem: 8:58am On Sep 24, 2018
I will totally agree with him when after the reruns and adeleke of pdp wins, but if not he will be the BIGGEST FOOL...
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Hardeysolution(m): 9:05am On Sep 24, 2018
YouareaBITCH:

So Christains don't have a place in politics??

Is that ur point?
no. I mean he should mind use of words
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Hardeysolution(m): 9:06am On Sep 24, 2018
sinola:

So pastors should not speak again because they are pastors...Go and read your Bible.
is that how Christ spoke
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by contigiency(m): 9:06am On Sep 24, 2018
Upon all the teachings on morality by your father, you could not soak yourself in any of them and get a better behavior. Who are you to call somebody created by God a fool? Not to talk of the fact that those people made their choices. They should be respected for the choice they made just like the other people who made opposit choice.

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Butoneday2(m): 9:12am On Sep 24, 2018
Afonjas are very well known as cowards and foools as the guy said. Quote me i don't give a forck.
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by JustCurious: 9:19am On Sep 24, 2018
The truth is always bitter.
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by semyman: 9:23am On Sep 24, 2018
Just as tithe payers to your dad are fools
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by braining01: 9:24am On Sep 24, 2018
Of course, people aren't able to pay their tithes. Pele ti e
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by SternProphet: 9:29am On Sep 24, 2018
This is the first win that the PDP is experiencing in a looong time obviously the whole body is shaking. The party PDP is goimg to lose in all the other elections except SE/SS.

Now this Adeleke is not likely to get into government house. In the unlikely event that he does, then Osun State is screwed. The man is not qualified for the executive branch. There is only one way he is going to pay salaries that is generating so much ill will and that is by SACKING thousands of workers. The dancing senator without any apparent qualifications would then realize that it is sometimes more expensive to sack workers when you are owing them.

Everything looks easy now from the outside. For schools, he will have to reintroduce school fees and take away school feeding program, another wahala

The problem I have with Nairaland is too many kids, not enough brains and people oversimplifying complex problems. Adeleke, if he becomes Governor ( chances are that he won't, you can hate me if you like) would have to be ten times more draconian than Aregbesola and he will rue why he ever went into office.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by kunmiiii: 9:40am On Sep 24, 2018
oruma19:
Since this boy has been ranting tgis is the first time he has made sense. The papa don pray sense enter am at last. I am with u on this leke, we cant always disagree���� thunder fire apc.

Calling people fools is not how to make sense bro, there are loads of way to make sense and be civil without berating and insulting people simply exercising their rights. Whatever happened to keep educating them??
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by AnanseK(m): 9:42am On Sep 24, 2018
Borderless:

Look around you, feel the pulse and tell yourself the real truth. Next time, engage your senses before commenting. Your kind is the reason we are where we are!

And you kind was the reason why we were where we were with The PDP Government. The greatest tragedy is that you and the Pastor’s son are incapable of learning from experience.
And stop believing that the what Igbos and NL wailers blurt out is the country’s pulse.You are in for a surprise.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by kunmiiii: 9:49am On Sep 24, 2018
MrMou:

Bro, you should know the kind of people who dominate Nairaland & where they're from na! If you want likes & shares here, simply insult or comment strongly against APC, Buhari, Islam or the Yorubas & the confused self acclaimed Jews will give you in abundance, no matter the crime you might have committed against them in the past, even if na genocide!

Check this thread in the next few hours & see if the guy's comment won't have gotten up to a thousand likes! grin

You said it all bro
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:10am On Sep 24, 2018
SternProphet:
This is the first win that the PDP is experiencing in a looong time obviously the whole body is shaking. The party PDP is goimg to lose in all the other elections except SE/SS.

Now this Adeleke is not likely to get into government house. In the unlikely event that he does, then Osun State is screwed. The man is not qualified for the executive branch. There is only one way he is going to pay salaries that is generating so much ill will and that is by SACKING thousands of workers. The dancing senator without any apparent qualifications would then realize that it is sometimes more expensive to sack workers when you are owing them.

Everything looks easy now from the outside. For schools, he will have to reintroduce school fees and take away school feeding program, another wahala

The problem I have with Nairaland is too many kids, not enough brains and people oversimplifying complex problems. Adeleke, if he becomes Governor ( chances are that he won't, you can hate me if you like) would have to be ten times more draconian than Aregbesola and he will rue why he ever went into office.

And who put Osun in this current predicament you have so eloquently described?

Mmmmmmmm?
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Babs91: 10:55am On Sep 24, 2018
You too you are fool stupid nonsense
ebusnwaoma:
Pastor Adeboye's son, Leke has also reacted to votes APC got in Saturday's governorship election in Osun State, which was declared inconclusive by INEC.

Taking to his insta-story to share his thought on the outcome of the election, Pastor Adeboye's son, Leke said anyone who voted for APC in the state is a fool.

https://lailasnews.com/if-you-voted-for-apc-in-osun-you-are-a-fool-pastor-adeboyes-son-leke/

Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by hamzeiy: 11:01am On Sep 24, 2018
building roads is a standard but paying workers salary isnt....thats expected from obessed slowpoke.
the way christains take pdp ..i am begining to believe the support for pdp is the only source of grace and salvation for them....gullible nigerians
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by allstarfestus: 11:18am On Sep 24, 2018
Hardeysolution:
This boy should stay away from politics and social media. He is a pastor for crying out loud
. ,idiot like you , please tell me when it is written in the bible that pastors are not surpose to talk about what is happening around them
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Simbrixton(m): 11:38am On Sep 24, 2018
BlastAfonja:

Shut up fool hehehe u no send u no send but when once IPOB or BIAFRA is mentioned you will send.. Perpetual dirty broke and poor Hypocrites. Cowards like you should consider yourself lucky PDP have come through Adeleke to liberate and deliver you from Tinubu Jagabastard bondage..
i actually support biafra even more than the average igbo, ibos are not serious about biafra and ipob is an unserious group, me coward? Chest beating again young man relax son
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Hardeysolution(m): 11:47am On Sep 24, 2018
allstarfestus:
. ,idiot like you , please tell me when it is written in the bible that pastors are not surpose to talk about what is happening around them
and you that ain't idiot, show me where it is in the Bible that you should call someone or even people fools for expressing themselves
Re: Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son by figure007(m): 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2018
Stegomiah:

if you know what he does for living you won't say anything... Hmmmmm I shake my head... Some of you thinks he doesn't work... Anyway you are not close to them so you can know saa

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! / Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) / "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.